Any vegetarians or vegans here?

Veganism is absolutely a psyop. A good way for people to feel superior to everyone else too.

I ran across this stupid post on reddit, it reminded me of this thread.

Screenshot_20240224-233506.jpg

The implication/accusation being that those of us who NEED meat (notice i didnt say "like", "enjoy", "prefer" etc - i mean need it to SURVIVE) are some kind of unhuman monster. The rest of the post was rambling on about reptilians or some nonsense.

This kind of crap is what passes for "conspiracy" material these days. Makes sense, since these people also secretly have a death wish and want to return to the hivemind or something

Go ahead and do the elites'work for them, vegans. I refuse.

clammertoe

Established
I had a neighbor for a time who would regularly pick his greens from the front yard. Chinaman. I never saw them bring in a bag of groceries. But they sure loved them some dandelions. His kid played the saxophone very badly. They also had a small garden in the backyard. I think they were growing cabbages. My cats pooped there.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
BUT I DIDN'T. Whaddaya gonna DO about it?
CHINAMAN CHINAMAN CHINAMAN.
AND HIS LITTLE BOY'S A CHINAMAN TOO.
WHADDAYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT? HUH? HUH?
CHINAMAN CHINAMAN CHINAMAN. HOP CHOY, DHING CHOW, BLING ME CHINEE FOOD.
YOU EAT TOO WRONG YOU GO NOW.
Go cly to chinee woman.
Why has this become the level of discourse tolerated on this site?

Flarepath

Star
Hey master Po, in these troubled times do you hear the angel of death?

"Ha, how is it that you do NOT hear him?"
master-po.jpg

duzyzdzichu

Rookie
So we are talking on this forums how the elite is psychopathic and satanic, because they are deviants, abusers, they're treating ordinary people like their property that their only purpose is to serve them, to satisfy their sick "needs". Well, if you do "need" meat in the modern society, you are not different from them. Your excuses are exactly the same - invalid. It's just addiction/ignorance. Where is your empathy? If you pay somebody to kill another human then you are not guilty of this crime? If you paying somebody for a meat that is abusing the animals for their lifetime and then killing them, you think what happens? You're not living in savanna in hunter-gatherer tribe, you live in a highly sophisticated society with superior technology and knowledge. You have choice, they don't. And still they have respect to the animals and they're trying to minimize the damage, instead of maximizing it like industry does.

If you treat other species like they are inferior and they life and well-being means nothing, you just buy their dead body parts ready like a candies, don't be suprised that the billionaires treat you the same way, because that's the same point of view, just other position in hierarchy.

If you have any health problems for trying to become vegan/vegetarian, investigate the topic, because you either doing something wrong (malnutrition) or your body is already sick and either is just a short-term side effects or cleansing or there is something seriously wrong within your body (parasites for example) anyway and any dietary change will get you messy.

Sorry for a strong voice, but i don't feel like being diplomatic this time. Psy-op is eating meat, meat is the last resort, this is what you eat when the military complex destroys your house, garden, access to the water and you have to survive. Or you hide from the so-called civilization and your resources and/or knowledge are limited.

In India hundreds of millions of people is not eating meat and they are doing just fine. In ancient India probably nobody was doing that, only because something terrible happened and poverty forced people to do that. It's always the same story.

Daze

Superstar
BUT I DIDN'T. Whaddaya gonna DO about it?
CHINAMAN CHINAMAN CHINAMAN.
AND HIS LITTLE BOY'S A CHINAMAN TOO.
WHADDAYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT? HUH? HUH?
CHINAMAN CHINAMAN CHINAMAN. HOP CHOY, DHING CHOW, BLING ME CHINEE FOOD.
YOU EAT TOO WRONG YOU GO NOW.
Go cly to chinee woman.
You come off as everything that's wrong with America. Arrogant and pompous.

No one here needs to do anything about your racism. Trust me when I say God will deal with it.

Daze

Superstar
So we are talking on this forums how the elite is psychopathic and satanic, because they are deviants, abusers, they're treating ordinary people like their property that their only purpose is to serve them, to satisfy their sick "needs". Well, if you do "need" meat in the modern society, you are not different from them. Your excuses are exactly the same - invalid. It's just addiction/ignorance. Where is your empathy? If you pay somebody to kill another human then you are not guilty of this crime? If you paying somebody for a meat that is abusing the animals for their lifetime and then killing them, you think what happens? You're not living in savanna in hunter-gatherer tribe, you live in a highly sophisticated society with superior technology and knowledge. You have choice, they don't. And still they have respect to the animals and they're trying to minimize the damage, instead of maximizing it like industry does.

If you treat other species like they are inferior and they life and well-being means nothing, you just buy their dead body parts ready like a candies, don't be suprised that the billionaires treat you the same way, because that's the same point of view, just other position in hierarchy.

If you have any health problems for trying to become vegan/vegetarian, investigate the topic, because you either doing something wrong (malnutrition) or your body is already sick and either is just a short-term side effects or cleansing or there is something seriously wrong within your body (parasites for example) anyway and any dietary change will get you messy.

Sorry for a strong voice, but i don't feel like being diplomatic this time. Psy-op is eating meat, meat is the last resort, this is what you eat when the military complex destroys your house, garden, access to the water and you have to survive. Or you hide from the so-called civilization and your resources and/or knowledge are limited.

In India hundreds of millions of people is not eating meat and they are doing just fine. In ancient India probably nobody was doing that, only because something terrible happened and poverty forced people to do that. It's always the same story.
Are you a Hindu?

Haich

Superstar
You come off as everything that's wrong with America. Arrogant and pompous.

No one here needs to do anything about your racism. Trust me when I say God will deal with it.
Note the idiots who laughed.

Daze

Superstar
Note the idiots who laughed.
People are headless and don't realize what's coming. How many will be punished in the grave for body fluids on the clothing? This is a minor thing that the majority are completely ignorant of. It's safe to say 99% of American men urinate while standing, which inevitably brings droplets of urine splashing back on the clothes... and this is bringing torment in the grave. What about those with poor hygiene?

I mentioned that because it's "minor". Something here (the US) no one ever thinks of.

The majority are completely headless and ignorant to the fact that this life, from start to finish, is a testing ground.

We'll see how funny it is when God asks them what makes them better than the rest of his creation.

اعوذ بالله من الجاهلين

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
People are headless and don't realize what's coming. How many will be punished in the grave for body fluids on the clothing? This is a minor thing that the majority are completely ignorant of. It's safe to say 99% of American men urinate while standing, which inevitably brings droplets of urine splashing back on the clothes... and this is bringing torment in the grave. What about those with poor hygiene?

I mentioned that because it's "minor". Something here (the US) no one ever thinks of.

The majority are completely headless and ignorant to the fact that this life, from start to finish, is a testing ground.

We'll see how funny it is when God asks them what makes them better than the rest of his creation.

اعوذ بالله من الجاهلين
"Men will be punished for the urine on their clothing... but me and the rest of my pedo-promotion squad will be just fine, because 6-9 year old females cCAN consent to being trafficked and raped via our weirdo hadeeth scam!"

Journal atlas

Rookie
Veganism is absolutely a psyop. A good way for people to feel superior to everyone else too.

I ran across this stupid post on reddit, it reminded me of this thread.

View attachment 102019

The implication/accusation being that those of us who NEED meat (notice i didnt say "like", "enjoy", "prefer" etc - i mean need it to SURVIVE) are some kind of unhuman monster. The rest of the post was rambling on about reptilians or some nonsense.

This kind of crap is what passes for "conspiracy" material these days. Makes sense, since these people also secretly have a death wish and want to return to the hivemind or something

Go ahead and do the elites'work for them, vegans. I refuse.
If you can't eat raw meat and are not a carnivore or a omnivore, and raw meat from a wild animal would kill you......you do not need meat