Anti-Hydroxychloroquine msm campaign.

Skid

Rookie
Did you notice? There is a strong anti-hydroxychloroquine campaign coming from most MSM sites.
Some people argue that it's to prove Trump wrong. But I think there is a more obscure reason. Even when there is no definitive evidence that it works, doctors have been prescribing it to them self.
Why do you think this is?

Edit: I'm not sure if I posted this in the correct category. If not, admins: feel free to move it. Thanks

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
If doctors are prescribing it for themselves it must be good. Why would the MSM be against it?

Ive heard although it works it can cause damaging effects too like heart arrythmia and heart problems, there are better safer simpler ways, according to some docs to destroy the virus, its not the boogey man they say with proper medicine.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Even when there is no definitive evidence that it works, doctors have been prescribing it to them self.
Professor Deloris Cahill (PhD in Immunology) discusses the proven effectiveness, availability and low cost of hydroxychloroquine in treating CV-19. She says it is safe and very little is needed to cure people of CV-19. At 33:30.
Very worthwhile discussion if you have not seen the whole presentation.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
My grandma, grandpa, brother, mother and father have taken it and they're fine. My grandpa is a bit worse because he was taking steroids before getting ill.

I'm the only one that still hasn't caught it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dallas Physician Heals COVID Patients Successfully with non-FDA Approved Hydroxychloroquine After Hospitals Sent them Home with no Treatment

Dr. Ivette C. Lozano from Dallas, Texas recently addressed a crowd during a rally to express her frustration over successfully treating COVID patients.

She claims that patients were coming to her because they were being turned away from hospital emergency rooms and other doctors, and were simply being told to go home and quarantine themselves “to save the rest of society” without getting any treatment.

Dr. Lozano said she received no help from the American Medical Association, the Texas Medical Association, or the Dallas County Medical Association on how to treat COVID patients.

She explains how she heard about Hydroxychloroquine from the President Trump press briefings, and how this drug had been used successfully to treat COVID-19 patients in other countries. It is a drug with a 60-year history of being safe, and it is inexpensive.

So she started prescribing it to her patients, and they were feeling better and symptom-free within 24 hours.

But the pharmacies apparently became aware of how much she was prescribing, and that’s when the troubles began.

Dr. Lozano has been practicing medicine for more than 29 years, and she said: “For some reason, those bureaucrats that are standing next to our President, that think that they know more about medicine than I do, are telling me I can’t use it!”

Coronavirus: WHO halts trials of hydroxychloroquine over safety fears

On Monday, officials at the UN health agency said hydroxychloroquine would be removed from those trials pending a safety assessment.

The Lancet study involved 96,000 coronavirus patients, nearly 15,000 of whom were given hydroxychloroquine - or a related form chloroquine - either alone or with an antibiotic.

The study found that the patients were more likely to die in hospital and develop heart rhythm complications than other Covid patients in a comparison group.

The death rates of the treated groups were: hydroxychloroquine 18%; chloroquine 16.4%; control group 9%. Those treated with hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine in combination with antibiotics had an even higher death rate.

The researchers warned that hydroxychloroquine should not be used outside of clinical trials.

This is strange.