anonymous have apparently got hold of documents proving trump worked with Epstein in a sex traffic ring

SevenThunders

Thing is, Epstein knew a lot of important people, and billionaires like Donald Trump were among them. Just knowing Epstein is not enough to prove anything. Bill Clinton, on the other hand has over 20 logged trips to p***phile island, where Epstein had an occultic oriented building used for nefarious purposes.

My understanding is that Trumped tossed him out of his resorts when he found out Epstein was involved in underage child trafficking.

Feathery

Rookie
I doubt it. DT likes exotic mature Eastern European women well into their late twenties, it's been his pattern and demo for decades. His first wife wasn't that attractive when they married she was ACCOMPLISHED and educated, as is Melania. Both were nearly 30 when they married him. The "good looks" are vastly exaggerated, her beauty is partly high intelligence. He also dated a black women for almost a year. in college he was known as a ladies man, he was incredibly handsome when he was young and in shape at U of P. He could have married almost anyone he wanted.

I mean, anyone who thinks that a billionaire that used to be close friends with the Clintons and a noted sex trafficker was not like them... Well, I don't know what to say other than maybe you shouldn't be so desperate for a savior.

I doubt it. DT likes exotic mature Eastern European women well into their late twenties, it's been his pattern and demo for decades. His first wife wasn't that attractive when they married she was ACCOMPLISHED and educated, as is Melania. Both were nearly 30 when they married him. The "good looks" are vastly exaggerated, her beauty is partly high intelligence. He also dated a black women for almost a year. in college he was known as a ladies man, he was incredibly handsome when he was young and in shape at U of P. He could have married almost anyone he wanted.
If you go by the women that Bill Clinton had affairs with, you'd think his type is chubby white chicks... But you're quick to assume he's a p***phile, but not the Donald... And especially since in most case, p***philia (and all r*pe in general) isn't about sex or attraction in the first place, but power and dominance.

the new anonymous is fake
Anonymous was never an organization. It was a title various individuals and groups used at different times for different reasons. "New" anonymous is no different than the "old" since it's literally something that literally anyone could claim to use.

Thing is, Epstein knew a lot of important people, and billionaires like Donald Trump were among them. Just knowing Epstein is not enough to prove anything. Bill Clinton, on the other hand has over 20 logged trips to p***phile island, where Epstein had an occultic oriented building used for nefarious purposes.

My understanding is that Trumped tossed him out of his resorts when he found out Epstein was involved in underage child trafficking.
That 'occultic oriented building' is if you know a thing or two about a thing or two a replica Jewish Temple of Solomon, probably with 777 copies of the Talmud in it.

Devine

Star
Anonymous was never an organization. It was a title various individuals and groups used at different times for different reasons. "New" anonymous is no different than the "old" since it's literally something that literally anyone could claim to use.
kinda kidding didn't say was an organization. but the owner of twitter follows them. whatever they were before its leftist propaganda now.

kinda kidding didn't say was an organization. but the owner of twitter follows them. whatever they were before its leftist propaganda now.
There were wings of anonymous that were always "leftist" propaganda though since anonymous was simply a mask for any internet activist to wear. There absolutely were left-wing anarchists using the banner, just as there were simple internet trolls, and right-libertarians.

Daze

Superstar
Anon isn't credible, but i would think court records are. Such as those that listed Trump leaving not one, but 15 contact numbers in Ep-stains black book.

Like George Carlin said years ago, "Its a big club, and you ain't in it."

Devine

Star
Anon isn't credible, but i would think court records are. Such as those that listed Trump leaving not one, but 15 contact numbers in Ep-stains black book.

Like George Carlin said years ago, "Its a big club, and you ain't in it."
do you have a link to that please?

Daze

Superstar
do you have a link to that please?
Its been common knowledge since Epstein first went to jail years ago and was released. Before Trump even took office.

Here's the blackbook itself.

Here's a website that links to it.

I found both of those in 2 minutes. Feel free to dig. Like i said, its common knowledge, I"m sure there are websites in the 1000's that mention it.

Truth is you don't make it to the top unless your owned. I"m sure they have plenty of dirt on him should he ever step out of line. After all, looks whats available in the public sphere.

"I did try and **** her, she was married"

How about the Epstein girl who testified giving Trump a hand job at 13?
Sure, people do lie, but she gives details that others confirmed, such as Trump being a germa-phobe.

Whats up with the guy and his daughter? I'll spare you the pics of her sitting on his lap. How about the multiple woman who have come out and said Trump said he liked them because they reminded him of his daughter? Who looks for sex partners that remind them of their children?

I can go on but its not worth it. No, I'm not a fan of Trump, but this doesn't make me a democrat either. Both sides are controlled by the same entity. If you need proof, just tell me what has changed since JFK? Endless wars, disappearing rights, growing poilice state, ect, ect, ect.

Its an old adage, but remains true to this day.
"If voting changed anything they'd make it illegal".

I remember when Trump was campaigning and i attempted to expose him on these forums (before they were destroyed).
I wonder how many of those people (and i see many remain here today) still put faith in this long broken system?

After all, for 2020 its "grab em by the p****" or creepy joe. Who earned that title from the vast multitude of videos online with him sniffing children's hair.
sniff.jpg

Like your choices? We were scraping the sewers for representatives 4, 8 years ago. Theres not even a word to describe them today.

Devine

Star
Its been common knowledge since Epstein first went to jail years ago and was released. Before Trump even took office.

Here's the blackbook itself.

Here's a website that links to it.

I found both of those in 2 minutes. Feel free to dig. Like i said, its common knowledge, I"m sure there are websites in the 1000's that mention it.

Truth is you don't make it to the top unless your owned. I"m sure they have plenty of dirt on him should he ever step out of line. After all, looks whats available in the public sphere.

"I did try and **** her, she was married"

How about the Epstein girl who testified giving Trump a hand job at 13?
Sure, people do lie, but she gives details that others confirmed, such as Trump being a germa-phobe.

Whats up with the guy and his daughter? I'll spare you the pics of her sitting on his lap. How about the multiple woman who have come out and said Trump said he liked them because they reminded him of his daughter? Who looks for sex partners that remind them of their children?

I can go on but its not worth it. No, I'm not a fan of Trump, but this doesn't make me a democrat either. Both sides are controlled by the same entity. If you need proof, just tell me what has changed since JFK? Endless wars, disappearing rights, growing poilice state, ect, ect, ect.

Its an old adage, but remains true to this day.

I remember when Trump was campaigning and i attempted to expose him on these forums (before they were destroyed).
I wonder how many of those people (and i see many remain here today) still put faith in this long broken system?

After all, for 2020 its "grab em by the p****" or creepy joe. Who earned that title from the vast multitude of videos online with him sniffing children's hair.
View attachment 38762

Like your choices? We were scraping the sewers for representatives 4, 8 years ago. Theres not even a word to describe them today.
pages on the pdf marked 59 and 60 have some trumps but i dont see donald am i missing it??
also your profile says you just joined?
i'll take grab em by the pussy ANY DAY OF THE MUTHAFUCKIN week over a PEDO no choice no contest
also did anyone find flight log counts yet?

Daze

Superstar
pages on the pdf marked 59 and 60 have some trumps but i dont see donald am i missing it??
also your profile says you just joined?
i'll take grab em by the pussy ANY DAY OF THE MUTHAFUCKIN week over a PEDO no choice no contest
also did anyone find flight log counts yet?
As I've mentioned a few times, i used to be a regular on these forums about 5 years ago. Back then Vig deleted the forums because he didn't wanted to be confused with "fake news". While he quickly re-made them, i never came back due to all the knowledge i left on those boards and how easily they were memory holed.

Sides, even i joined 2 minutes ago. What difference would it make?

Nice language btw. Sadly the bb code defeats my swear filter on my browser. Wasn't you a Christian?

Yes, Joe Biden is a pedo. However you seem to miss the point where Trump is one as well.

Its not worth arguing honestly. Believe whatever you like. I'll repeat my statement that one doesn't get to be the President of the United states unless he can be completely controlled.

I'll leave you to your fanboy-ism and false hope. Like the famous GnR song goes... some people you just can't reach.

Devine

Star
As I've mentioned a few times, i used to be a regular on these forums about 5 years ago. Back then Vig deleted the forums because he didn't wanted to be confused with "fake news". While he quickly re-made them, i never came back due to all the knowledge i left on those boards and how easily they were memory holed.

Sides, even i joined 2 minutes ago. What difference would it make?

Nice language btw. Sadly the bb code defeats my swear filter on my browser. Wasn't you a Christian?

Yes, Joe Biden is a pedo. However you seem to miss the point where Trump is one as well.

Its not worth arguing honestly. Believe whatever you like. I'll repeat my statement that one doesn't get to be the President of the United states unless he can be completely controlled.

I'll leave you to your fanboy-ism and false hope. Like the famous GnR song goes... some people you just can't reach.
Trump is not a pedo. Thank you and have a nice day!

Trump is not a pedo. Thank you and have a nice day!
Legit question.

Why do you believe that? I mean, there's a pretty infamous clip of him saying, about a ten year old, "he's going to be dating her in ten years"... So if he's looking a child and thinking he's going to be having sex with her in the future... Well, that's an awfully fucked up thing to think. 'cause you know, normal people don't look at prepubescent children and think "gee, can't wait 'til she's legal".