Conspiracies Theories/Crazy facts

Jassmina

Rookie
Hi, I wanted to make this thread cause I couldn’t find any thread that corresponds with what I was looking for. You can write more of other conspiracies in this thread. I wanted to ask if somebody here knew something about J@y-Z alleged affair with Cathy White, fitness and beauty expert, who shortly after she tried to expose her affair with him.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Satanism Has Now Seeped Into Nearly Every Aspect Of Our Global Society But Especially In Music And Entertainment..."
1711468712832.png

Jassmina

Rookie

Jassmina

Rookie
Do you think he's one of them?
Yeah I do believe he might be part of it. You can’t be 100% good in that industry. He doesn’t need to have participated in homosexual activities in there. who’s to say that he, himself doesn’t have some skeletons in the closet. I believe everything is pretty much calculated.

Jassmina

Rookie
I agree on this even though I’m not that religious myself. God represents good whereas the devil evil. There is this push of making people empathise with evil characters like maleficent, cruella and probably others. We’ve known those characters to be bad but somehow they change the story a lil bit so that people can think that they were misunderstood or whatever the did might’ve been justifiable. It also reminds me of the TV show Lucifer. Which is weird but okay.

moodychick

Established
I agree on this even though I’m not that religious myself. God represents good whereas the devil evil. There is this push of making people empathise with evil characters like maleficent, cruella and probably others. We’ve known those characters to be bad but somehow they change the story a lil bit so that people can think that they were misunderstood or whatever the did might’ve been justifiable. It also reminds me of the TV show Lucifer. Which is weird but okay.
Those stories about how not all villains are malicious are overrated. It's been going on for over a decade. Children films and TV programs such as Minions and Gravity Falls are prime examples.

For once, I want to see a good-vs-evil story again in American entertainment, where villains are wicked . Melodrama such as telenovelas used to have that theme all the time.