Alter Personas in the Entertainment Industry

BananaLaser

Veteran
Are all famous celebrities under MK Ultra, or is it only specific celebrities, that they choose to perform MK Ultra on?

redqueen

Superstar
Are all famous celebrities under MK Ultra, or is it only specific celebrities, that they choose to perform MK Ultra on?
there is those who have been through generational
ritual abuse/mking(think noissessop as that's what
I Believe mku is)and they're raised under that control

then there is just the sellouts Happy to be raised up in
fame/adoration/idolization and welcome these "things"
into themselves

for the most part I think all the alisters are somewhere
along the tree connected to the bloodlines,which We See
many times that so and so is related to this one and that
one

I think it's anyof them who they can get to a position through
heavy promotion that can garner influence

think the kard family they have fans that are fanatics that
they can control those fans and get them to do things to get
the agendas pushed

BananaLaser

Veteran
The singer MARINA has an alter ego named "Electra Heart". I could actually create a whole thread on MARINA, but for now I'll just stick to the topic of her alter persona "Electra Heart".

Parts of the lyrics to her song "Valley of the Dolls" includes her singing:

Chorus
In the valley of the dolls we sleep
Got a hole inside of me
Living with identities
That do not belong to me
In my life, I got this far
Now I'm ready for the last hoorah
Dying like a shooting star
In the valley, in the valley, in the valley

Verse 2
Pick a personality for free
When you feel like nobody, body

In parts of the lyrics to her song "Fear and Loathing" she sings:

Verse 1
I've lived a lot of different lives
Been different people many times
I live my life in bitterness
And fill my heart with emptiness

Chorus
Don't wanna live in fear and loathing
I wanna feel like I am floating
Instead of constantly exploding
In fear and loathing

Both of songs as a whole are about MK-Ultra, I just picked out certain lyrics that made it obvious, that they are indeed about MK-Ultra. There might be more songs from her album "Electra Heart", that are about MK-Ultra, these were just the ones that came to mind.

BananaLaser

Veteran
In VC articles, I believe he is referring to MK trauma that makes the victim dissociate and create new personalities in themselves that can be triggered at the will of others/handlers.
I'm not doubting you, this is just a clarifying question I have; why would the handler want the victim to have different personalities, that they can trigger at any time they please? I can understand if it's for the victim to appear happy and put together, but what about those other emotions they could show?

Maldarker

Star
I'm not doubting you, this is just a clarifying question I have; why would the handler want the victim to have different personalities, that they can trigger at any time they please? I can understand if it's for the victim to appear happy and put together, but what about those other emotions they could show?
Well demons need to have bodies to ride right? Read about d i d disorder sounds a lot like multiple entities or persona not/

Last edited:
why would the handler want the victim to have different personalities, that they can trigger at any time they please?
It's not about celebrities directly, but the book tranceformation of america by cathy o brien, a victim of mk ultra, tells us that the handlers want the victims to have different personalities in order for them to be used as some kind of "carrier pigeons" to transmit sensitive messages to different world leaders. The main personalitity/persona would have no idea, but once "activated" by the recipient the alter persona would relay the information.

Since it's not unheard of for celebrities to mingle with powerful elite individuals, i can see this being another aspect of it as well,

clambot

Veteran
Once upon a time, long long ago, us kids were convinced that Mr. Rogers was in reality Alice Cooper (and vice versa). I forget the others we had.

Oh, Bluto was Brutus (in the Popeye cartoon); Madonna was Debbie Harry; I can't remember all the stuff we came up with. Bob Dylan was someone I can't remember.

Also, I and my next door neighbor were about 10 years old in 1968 when we came up with the idea of being "Ghost Hunters"--which idea was stolen from us and became a famous movie called ... Ghostbusters. We had planned to sue, but by then the statute of limitations had run.

BananaLaser

Veteran
It's not about celebrities directly, but the book tranceformation of america by cathy o brien, a victim of mk ultra, tells us that the handlers want the victims to have different personalities in order for them to be used as some kind of "carrier pigeons" to transmit sensitive messages to different world leaders. The main personalitity/persona would have no idea, but once "activated" by the recipient the alter persona would relay the information.

Since it's not unheard of for celebrities to mingle with powerful elite individuals, i can see this being another aspect of it as well,
I believe the topic of MK Ultra is one of those topics that you never truly become an expert in, because there's constantly more to learn about it.

Last edited: