A Letter to Trump

When you're still a fucking billionaire, your net worth going down doesn't matter.
Net worth going down matters when you give the argument that he uses politics for his own gain. If he uses politics for his own gain, he's not doing it well, to which you'll say "of course, because he's an idiot", to which I'l say "O-kaaay, nice talking to you."

Devine

Star
Trump was running thru hollywood as a character before deciding to run for president. What was vague about what I said? How many shows was he in as a guest character? Movies? You know how many pictures I can pull up of Trump with rappers who now are acting like they never knew him and he's the scum of the earth? Hell theres a picture of him and snoop dogg doing a masonic grip handshake but now Im supposed to believe he's in this fight against freemasons?

This is one sect of people who dont give a fuck about you fighting with another sect of people who dont give a fuck about you.This isnt about Trump coming to put on a cape to save you. And the catholic church telling people about "children of darkness" when its them that approved of the death/r*pe/enslavement of millions of people in history and they have NEVER APOLOGIZED, is rich... Anyone that knows the catholic church's history knows they're in on it too...
you sound grumpy.
why should we believe what YOU say?
all i hear are emotions...

you sound grumpy.
why should we believe what YOU say?
all i hear are emotions...
Im not following. Did you read the letter? Its clear that on the upper levels theres in fighting going on which is why the catholic church all of a sudden started pointing fingers at freemasons DESPITE THE FACT that the catholic church's hands arent clean either. Thats in fighting..

As far as Trump, him running thru hollywood partying,laughing, smiling,mucking it up with the puppets in that industry shows that he gets down with the same thing they do. Someone once asked "can two walk together unless they be in agreement?" Could Trump get that close to Hollywood, be in movies, shows, music videos, etc... if he wasnt in the club too? Or now, all of a sudden, we dont believe the tenets this website espouses on the industry?

Devine

Star
Im not following. Did you read the letter? Its clear that on the upper levels theres in fighting going on which is why the catholic church all of a sudden started pointing fingers at freemasons DESPITE THE FACT that the catholic church's hands arent clean either. Thats in fighting..

As far as Trump, him running thru hollywood partying,laughing, smiling,mucking it up with the puppets in that industry shows that he gets down with the same thing they do. Someone once asked "can two walk together unless they be in agreement?" Could Trump get that close to Hollywood, be in movies, shows, music videos, etc... if he wasnt in the club too? Or now, all of a sudden, we dont believe the tenets this website espouses on the industry?
what freemasons are you referring to?
yes i read it. there is in fighing going on in all the major institutions right now. i read the letter as hey trump lets expose the bad catholics, together.
true Except Hollywood HATES him. Now. Every single one of them.
I refer you guys again to this video especially as it's a catholic's dinner. watch the faces of the crowd and priests from beginning to end. then try to tell me they are all one team working together.

what freemasons are you referring to?
yes i read it. there is in fighing going on in all the major institutions right now. i read the letter as hey trump lets expose the bad catholics, together.
true Except Hollywood HATES him. Now. Every single one of them.
I refer you guys again to this video especially as it's a catholic's dinner. watch the faces of the crowd and priests from beginning to end. then try to tell me they are all one team working together.

The freemasons mentioned in the letter?

And its not "lets expose the bad catholics". Its more like "we're all bad but we're in-fighting so let me expose the other side".. So you read it that way probably because you see Trump as some type of last hope but in all actuality, his history has shown that he's in on it too..

And if you admit theres in fighting why are you surprised that there are people at that dinner are opposing him?

Im not following. Did you read the letter? Its clear that on the upper levels theres in fighting going on which is why the catholic church all of a sudden started pointing fingers at freemasons
"All of a sudden" lmao

Completely oblivious to the historical relationship between the RCC and Freemasonry.

1738:
In eminenti apostolatus
In eminenti apostolatus specula is a papal bull issued by Pope Clement XII on 28 April 1738, banning Catholics from becoming Freemasons. It arose from Jacobite-Hanoverian rivalry on the continent.​

1751:
Providas Romanorum

Providas Romanorum was an Apostolic constitution promulgated by Pope Benedict XIV on March 18, 1751. The constitution condemned Freemasonry on the grounds of its alleged naturalism, demand for oaths, secrecy, religious indifferentism, and possible threat to the church and state. It confirmed the previous constitution In eminenti apostolatus. It specifically forbids Roman Catholics from seeking membership in any Masonic group.​

1821:
Ecclesiam a Jesu Christo

Ecclesiam a Jesu Christo was a Papal bull promulgated by Pius VII in 1821.​
It stated that Freemasons must be excommunicated for their oath bound secrecy of the society and conspiracies against church and state.​

1825:
Quo graviora

Quo graviora was an apostolic constitution promulgated by Pope Leo XII on March 13, 1825, in which he decreed the prohibition of membership in Masonic Lodges in perpetuity.​

1829:
Traditi humilitati

1873:
Etsi multa

It condemned Freemasonry, which was blamed for the widespread attack on the Catholic Church, accusing it of being "the Synagogue of Satan".​

1882:
Etsi Nos

Etsi Nos (English: On Conditions in Italy) was a papal encyclical promulgated by Pope Leo XIII in 1882 denouncing the way in which post-unification Italy denigrated the role of the Church,[1] which it blamed primarily on Freemasonry

1884:
Humanum genus

Humanum genus is a papal encyclical promulgated on 20 April 1884 by Pope Leo XIII.​
Released in the ascent of the industrial age, Marxism, and the aftermath of the September 20, 1870, Capture of Rome by the Kingdom of Italy military forces from the Papal States, Humanum genus is principally a condemnation of Freemasonry.​

1887:
Officio sanctissimo

Officio sanctissimo (On The Church in Bavaria) was a papal encyclical published by Pope Leo XIII in 1887. It recalled the continuous history of Catholicism in Bavaria;[1] and praised the people's resistance to the Kulturkampf.[2] It also condemned Freemasonry, calling it a "sect of darkness."​

1890:
Dall'alto dell'Apostolico Seggio

Pope Leo XIII's papal encyclical on the subject of Freemasonry in Italy, known both by its Italian incipit Dall'alto dell'Apostolico Seggio and its Latin incipit Ab apostolici Solii celsitudine, was a promulgated on 15 October 1890.[1]
It dealt with Freemasonry in Italy, condemning the contemporary course of public affairs in Italy as the realization of the "Masonic programme".​

1892:
Custodi di quella fede

Custodi di quella fede (On Freemasonry) was a Papal Encyclical promulgated by Leo XIII in 1892 and was addressed to the Italian people.[1]
It accompanied the encyclical Inimica vis that was addressed to the Italian bishops. It asked Catholics to work against Freemasonry by guarding families against infiltration, and establishing Catholic institutions such as schools, mutual aid societies and newspapers.[2] It generally urged Catholics to shun secular and non-religious societies.​

1892:
Inimica vis

It is viewed as reproving the Italian bishops for an apathetic response to Freemasonry[3] and it complained that some members of the Catholic clergy were co-operating with the Masonic and anticlerical government of Italy.[4] It was seen as the start of Papal "bargaining" with the forces symbolised by Freemasonry,[5] although it has also been noted that Freemasonry was denounced as a "vile sect".​

1894:
Praeclara gratulationis publicae

It called for the reunion of Eastern and Western churches into the "Unity of the Faith". It also condemned Freemasonry.​

1902:
Annum Ingressi

Annum Ingressi was an apostolic epistle written by Leo XIII in 1902. It was addressed to the bishops of the world reviewing the twenty five years of his pontificate.[1] It also urged resistance to Freemasonry.​

1983:
Irreconcilability between Christian faith and Freemasonry

Since the Church began to declare her mind concerning Freemasonry, her negative judgment has been inspired by many reasons, both practical and doctrinal. She judged Freemasonry not merely responsible for subversive activity in her regard, but from the earliest pontifical documents on the subject and in particular in the Encyclical Humanum Genus by Leo XIII (20 April 1884), the Magisterium of the Church has denounced in Freemasonry philosophical ideas and moral conceptions opposed to Catholic doctrine.
Not to mention what masonic revolutionaries and ideas have done to the Catholic spirit and patrimonium across the entire European continent.

"All of a sudden" lmao

Completely oblivious to the historical relationship between the RCC and Freemasonry.

1738:
In eminenti apostolatus
In eminenti apostolatus specula is a papal bull issued by Pope Clement XII on 28 April 1738, banning Catholics from becoming Freemasons. It arose from Jacobite-Hanoverian rivalry on the continent.​

1751:
Providas Romanorum

Providas Romanorum was an Apostolic constitution promulgated by Pope Benedict XIV on March 18, 1751. The constitution condemned Freemasonry on the grounds of its alleged naturalism, demand for oaths, secrecy, religious indifferentism, and possible threat to the church and state. It confirmed the previous constitution In eminenti apostolatus. It specifically forbids Roman Catholics from seeking membership in any Masonic group.​

1821:
Ecclesiam a Jesu Christo

Ecclesiam a Jesu Christo was a Papal bull promulgated by Pius VII in 1821.​
It stated that Freemasons must be excommunicated for their oath bound secrecy of the society and conspiracies against church and state.​

1825:
Quo graviora

Quo graviora was an apostolic constitution promulgated by Pope Leo XII on March 13, 1825, in which he decreed the prohibition of membership in Masonic Lodges in perpetuity.​

1829:
Traditi humilitati

1873:
Etsi multa

It condemned Freemasonry, which was blamed for the widespread attack on the Catholic Church, accusing it of being "the Synagogue of Satan".​

1882:
Etsi Nos

Etsi Nos (English: On Conditions in Italy) was a papal encyclical promulgated by Pope Leo XIII in 1882 denouncing the way in which post-unification Italy denigrated the role of the Church,[1] which it blamed primarily on Freemasonry

1884:
Humanum genus

Humanum genus is a papal encyclical promulgated on 20 April 1884 by Pope Leo XIII.​
Released in the ascent of the industrial age, Marxism, and the aftermath of the September 20, 1870, Capture of Rome by the Kingdom of Italy military forces from the Papal States, Humanum genus is principally a condemnation of Freemasonry.​

1887:
Officio sanctissimo

Officio sanctissimo (On The Church in Bavaria) was a papal encyclical published by Pope Leo XIII in 1887. It recalled the continuous history of Catholicism in Bavaria;[1] and praised the people's resistance to the Kulturkampf.[2] It also condemned Freemasonry, calling it a "sect of darkness."​

1890:
Dall'alto dell'Apostolico Seggio

Pope Leo XIII's papal encyclical on the subject of Freemasonry in Italy, known both by its Italian incipit Dall'alto dell'Apostolico Seggio and its Latin incipit Ab apostolici Solii celsitudine, was a promulgated on 15 October 1890.[1]
It dealt with Freemasonry in Italy, condemning the contemporary course of public affairs in Italy as the realization of the "Masonic programme".​

1892:
Custodi di quella fede

Custodi di quella fede (On Freemasonry) was a Papal Encyclical promulgated by Leo XIII in 1892 and was addressed to the Italian people.[1]
It accompanied the encyclical Inimica vis that was addressed to the Italian bishops. It asked Catholics to work against Freemasonry by guarding families against infiltration, and establishing Catholic institutions such as schools, mutual aid societies and newspapers.[2] It generally urged Catholics to shun secular and non-religious societies.​

1892:
Inimica vis

It is viewed as reproving the Italian bishops for an apathetic response to Freemasonry[3] and it complained that some members of the Catholic clergy were co-operating with the Masonic and anticlerical government of Italy.[4] It was seen as the start of Papal "bargaining" with the forces symbolised by Freemasonry,[5] although it has also been noted that Freemasonry was denounced as a "vile sect".​

1894:
Praeclara gratulationis publicae

It called for the reunion of Eastern and Western churches into the "Unity of the Faith". It also condemned Freemasonry.​

1902:
Annum Ingressi

Annum Ingressi was an apostolic epistle written by Leo XIII in 1902. It was addressed to the bishops of the world reviewing the twenty five years of his pontificate.[1] It also urged resistance to Freemasonry.​

1983:
Irreconcilability between Christian faith and Freemasonry

Since the Church began to declare her mind concerning Freemasonry, her negative judgment has been inspired by many reasons, both practical and doctrinal. She judged Freemasonry not merely responsible for subversive activity in her regard, but from the earliest pontifical documents on the subject and in particular in the Encyclical Humanum Genus by Leo XIII (20 April 1884), the Magisterium of the Church has denounced in Freemasonry philosophical ideas and moral conceptions opposed to Catholic doctrine.
Not to mention what masonic revolutionaries and ideas have done to the Catholic spirit and patrimonium across the entire European continent.
Pointless tangent. Why select one thing out of my post to make a tangent out of?

Anyways, what you posted has to do with freemasonry's relationship with catholicism. Unless I missed one, ALL of what you posted except one has to do with that. My point was that now thats theres all this infighting going on, NOW we can discuss the "dark forces" that drum up chaos in society.

Pointless tangent. Why select one thing out of my post to make a tangent out of?

Anyways, what you posted has to do with freemasonry's relationship with catholicism. Unless I missed one, ALL of what you posted except one has to do with that. My point was that now thats theres all this infighting going on, NOW we can discuss the "dark forces" that drum up chaos in society.
You have no credibility to talk about dark forces, old testament guy. You've just thrown that under the bus by exposing your ignorance of historical antagonism between Catholics and Freemasons.

You have no credibility to talk about dark forces, old testament guy. You've just thrown that under the bus by exposing your ignorance of historical antagonism between Catholics and Freemasons.
No credibility with who? You say that the Europeans could come over and murder, enslave, pillage, r*pe etc.. the indigenous people in America because they were savages committing human sacrifices. Isnt that the reason the OT gives for their conquest? What makes your empire upright and holy and theirs one of "dark forces"?

Not wanting freemasons to be part of their catholic club is totally different than calling out masonic influence on society. The latter, out what you brought AT BEST, happened one time. And is you running off on a random tangent looking for a "gotcha!" moment

No credibility with who? You say that the Europeans could come over and murder, enslave, pillage, r*pe etc.. the indigenous people in America because they were savages committing human sacrifices.
Straw man. You said Europeans were led to the Americas by Satan. I said it would've been counter to his interests.

Isnt that the reason the OT gives for their conquest? What makes your empire upright and holy and theirs one of "dark forces"?

Not wanting freemasons to be part of their catholic club is totally different than calling out masonic influence on society. The latter, out what you brought AT BEST, happened one time. And is you running off on a random tangent looking for a "gotcha!" moment
They've written pages on masonic influence on society. You would know if you read further than the tidbits I quoted.

Straw man. You said Europeans were led to the Americas by Satan. I said it would've been counter to his interests.
You said they were there to free them from human sacrifice no? Thats the same premise the bible uses yes or no? Europe is a guiding light while the OT does the same thing and its "dark forces" lol

They've written pages on masonic influence on society. You would know if you read further than the tidbits I quoted.
To world leaders (not catholics)? Where?

You said they were there to free them from human sacrifice no? Thats the same premise the bible uses yes or no? Europe is a guiding light while the OT does the same thing and its "dark forces" lol
Christianity abolished the practice of human sacrifices wherever it reached, whether it was pagans on the European continent or tribes in the Americas. It wasn't the motive of European colonists, it was the inevitable effect of Christianity.

To world leaders (not catholics)? Where?
You're looking for personal correspondence about Freemasonry between the Church and world leaders? Why is that relevant?

Christianity abolished the practice of human sacrifices wherever it reached, whether it was pagans on the European continent or tribes in the Americas. It wasn't the motive of European colonists, it was the inevitable effect of Christianity.
Europeans went on a conquest like the people in the OT did. Yet you say the OT is led by "dark forces" while you make excuses for everything the colonists did.

You're looking for personal correspondence about Freemasonry between the Church and world leaders? Why is that relevant?
Yes because its my opinion that this letter was made public because there is in fighting going on between those who decide world affairs. Theres people backing Trump and people going against him/his backers.You taking one sentence out of a post and going off on a random tangent took away from the original point being made...

Europeans went on a conquest like the people in the OT did. Yet you say the OT is led by "dark forces" while you make excuses for everything the colonists did.

Yes because its my opinion that this letter was made public because there is in fighting going on between those who decide world affairs. Theres people backing Trump and people going against him/his backers.You taking one sentence out of a post and going off on a random tangent took away from the original point being made...
I've reread it and it still reads like you were saying that Catholics and Freemasons were once running the show together, and now a Catholic is "all of a sudden" pointing at Freemasonry to distance the Catholics from them.

It's still not something someone with an understanding of their historical relationship would say.

Also never said the OT is led by dark forces. I said Satan steals souls through the old law. You've succumbed to that old law, which was evident in your advocacy of the eye-for-an-eye style of retribution.

I've reread it and it still reads like you were saying that Catholics and Freemasons were once running the show together, and now a Catholic is "all of a sudden" pointing at Freemasonry to distance the Catholics from them.

It's still not something someone with an understanding of their historical relationship would say.

Also never said the OT is led by dark forces. I said Satan steals souls through the old law. You've succumbed to that old law, which was evident in your advocacy of the eye-for-an-eye style of retribution.
Look its tiring to argue over semantics. Like you saying "I never said the OT is led by dark forces" is a semantical argument. You're parsing one word or sentence and making arguments around that instead of taking everything into account. So you might not have said that word for word, but thats the premise of your argument. That the God in the OT is a dark force. Yet here, since you didnt say that verbatim, your argument is that thats not your premise? And yea I think an eye for an eye is fairest. If I took your life why should I get to have mine?

And I still say that its unprecedented to see a personal letter to a world leader talking about other world leaders being revealed to the public. And I also think that yes, these differing groups interact with one another at the highest levels of society (meaning bankers/royal family/freemasons/jesuits/pope etc)... but just have different ways of going about things. And theres probably a hierarchy within all that too but thats just my view. You taking that one sentence and going all the way here with it is you looking for a "gotcha!" moment tho I did learn something by the way of it...

Look its tiring to argue over semantics. Like you saying "I never said the OT is led by dark forces" is a semantical argument. You're parsing one word or sentence and making arguments around that instead of taking everything into account. So you might not have said that word for word, but thats the premise of your argument. That the God in the OT is a dark force. Yet here, since you didnt say that verbatim, your argument is that thats not your premise? And yea I think an eye for an eye is fairest. If I took your life why should I get to have mine?

And I still say that its unprecedented to see a personal letter to a world leader talking about other world leaders being revealed to the public. And I also think that yes, these differing groups interact with one another at the highest levels of society (meaning bankers/royal family/freemasons/jesuits/pope etc)... but just have different ways of going about things. And theres probably a hierarchy within all that too but thats just my view. You taking that one sentence and going all the way here with it is you looking for a "gotcha!" moment tho I did learn something by the way of it...
You of all people, bar Daciple maybe, should be able to represent my opinion on the OT correctly by now. I've said plenty of times that there's an amalgam of two gods and two spirits in the OT.

I don't know if there were any precedents of such a letter, but I think it's indicative of the apocalyptic nature we find ourselves in. If someone would have shown me that exact same letter 5 years ago and told me "in 5 years, the US president is going to tweet this letter to his 82 million followers" I would've sent him to a mental institution.

Last edited:

Resistor

Established
The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one. However we all know your fascism isn’t about logic but about power.

How’s your midlife crisis Art? Can you answer me a simple question, would you or would you have not participated In Kristallnacht or any of the other pogroms? If Ghent Belgium had one tonight would you be out there? ( Probably not likely seeing what they did to your ancestors statue, does that piss you off?)
I agree 100%.