A "Green Sabbath" & Climate Lockdowns/Gross Green Austerity

Karlysymon

Superstar
Many people may have seen this article from end of last year...maybe it had nothing to do with the alien speculation but more to do with weather modification to push the climate agenda.
1655254379010.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
France heatwave lockdowns

While here in Quebec its rather cold for summer with 20degrees Celsius temperatures.

But I truly believe climate change is real but not caused by carbon dioxide, but sun cycles. There are signs that the Earth poles will flip also, leading to an ice age.

Karlysymon

Superstar
While here in Quebec its rather cold for summer with 20degrees Celsius temperatures.

But I truly believe climate change is real but not caused by carbon dioxide, but sun cycles. There are signs that the Earth poles will flip also, leading to an ice age.
There were experiments done in the 80s that showed less sunlight was reaching the earth but when i stop to think about that, coincidentally it's also in the 80s that apparently chemtrailling ramped up.

Nevertheless, iam of the belief that the sun and moon were brighter in the distant past (think Immanuel Velikovsky's work) and likely the sun was much hotter as a body. Eclipse "chasers" claim the sun is shrinking in size which would naturally translate to less light and heat reaching the earth, regardless of the chemtrails. Then there's also the question of our molten core and the changes happening there.

So, yes i believe in global cooling not because the poles will flip some day.

Awoken2

Superstar
The controlled demolition of society is explained quite well here by J Woodward.

If you're looking for any good news I'd probably give this video a miss....stick your head back in the sand

Karlysymon

Superstar

It is worth pointing out that both Mark Rutte (Dutch PM) and the Dutch King were Bilderberg attendees this year.

"It's not normal, what's being done to the farmers," one of the protesters Jan Poorter, 74, told AFP.

"It must happen gradually and that's not the case," added Poorter, a retired businessman as hundreds of tractors gathered on a field, many with horns blaring and safety lights flashing.

"You can't just close farms that are hundreds of years old. You just can't!"

Protesters carried signs saying "The future of farmers is being destroyed" and "Our children are afraid."

Despite the numbers involved and the anger on display, the demonstration remained peaceful as an official programme got underway.

Prime Minister Mark Rutte said earlier this month the government's plan to cut nitrogen emissions "will have an enormous impact on farmers".
"This sector will change, but unfortunately there's no choice, we have to bring down nitrogen emissions," he said.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
If he pushed the vaccines that he knew would kill many Britons, clearly he would callously propose to feed humans to animals inorder to "rebalance nature".

The father...