42-45% of marriages end in divorce the first year

Lyfe

Star
How does one become close to their spouse if there’s so much space? One wonders after awhile..we they even got married if the other person has their own hobbies and their own friends...I know because I lived that for quite a long time. Why did I even get married if we aren’t going to do anything together? Because I got married to be part of a couple that did things together and had goals together. Otherwise you might as well stay single.
There are acctually benefits to sleeping in separate beds as your spouse for periods of time. Space is an important part in maintaining attraction. I would rather be with someone 2 quality days than be with them 5-7 sub normal days a week. Everyone is built different, but I am an introvert and value alone time. I can be fine with that, but the risk of being with someone and seeing them everyday is that it kills attraction in long term relationships. Attraction grows in space. It would probably help allot of marriages if people introduced an element of space if possible.

Lisa

Superstar
There are acctually benefits to sleeping in separate beds as your spouse for periods of time. Space is an important part in maintaining attraction. I would rather be with someone 2 quality days than be with them 5-7 sub normal days a week. Everyone is built different, but I am an introvert and value alone time. I can be fine with that, but the risk of being with someone and seeing them everyday is that it kills attraction in long term relationships. Attraction grows in space. It would probably help allot of marriages if people introduced an element of space if possible.
In what cases do you think that it benefits a spouse to sleep separately?

I’ve always read that long distance romances don’t work because you need to have the contact with your significant other. Too much space and a relationship fizzles. Unfortunately...if your attraction grows with space...what’s to say that you won’t be attracted to someone else?

Lyfe

Star
In what cases do you think that it benefits a spouse to sleep separately?

I’ve always read that long distance romances don’t work because you need to have the contact with your significant other. Too much space and a relationship fizzles. Unfortunately...if your attraction grows with space...what’s to say that you won’t be attracted to someone else?
You are able to appreciate your relationship more when you come together after space and boundaries have been introduced. Sometimes alone time is important at night too.