3d print your suicide pod.

Cintra

Star
of course not mandated, that’s wrong. The article doesn’t say that though just that it’s passing approval processes.

Maybe. Even with COVID deaths we haven’t made a dent in overall world population growth.

will feel a little disoriented and may feel slightly euphoric before they lose consciousness”

that explains a lot in unrelated situations ;)
But we have already seen the process with the vax.

Persuasion, vague threats, appeals to duty, social engineering, force.

Cintra

Star
Sure but statistically speaking though the vaccine is keeping people alive. No matter what the fools on this forum may say the statistics bear out that those currently dying are majority unvaccinated.

Whether we like the tactics used for getting it it hasn’t born itself as a means of population control ( unless of course it causes a rash of infertility which if it does we will be finding out soon )
Doesn't matter what the vax does.

They flexed the iron fist in the velvet glove and we all saw it and shuddered.

Non serviam.
Until they make us, and then we discover we have no real power at all.

I don't want to be a guinea pig for people I don't trust in the first place. I would rather get covid then get injected with whatever that stuff is. Like who in their right mind trust Pfizer and all the rest.

Cintra

Star
I don't want to be a guinea pig for people I don't trust in the first place. I would rather get covid then get injected with whatever that stuff is. Like who in their right mind trust Pfizer and all the rest.
I don't want to either.
But I know they can make me if they want.

Same with euthanasia.
They are making the pods free so everyone can join in.
They are selling it like its aspirational.
They are engineering our thoughts on this subject, and in the end they leave you with no other option than the pod.

PlaneJane

Established
Awww I really like you both!!!

As for lizard king, I envision Robert California in the Office on the phone saying “don’t f*^k with me, I am the lizard king”

I don't want to either.
But I know they can make me if they want.

Same with euthanasia.
They are making the pods free so everyone can join in.
They are selling it like its aspirational.
They are engineering our thoughts on this subject, and in the end they leave you with no other option than the pod.
To tell you the truth I don't like any thing to do with things called pods. In jail they call every place a pod. Then there was a movie where pods took over,Invasion of the Body Snatchers and then apple ipod for a few examples. Something antihuman about it

Last edited:
It’s all about odds and priorities and ones own risk assessment. You may say that now, you might not when you’re on a ventilator.

Well even if only half of the things are true on the two threads I follow here I would never consider getting an experimental gene therapy fake vaccine shot. I believe it is all true. Why would the frank badfinger guy or the other thread lie? They are doing what the MSM should be doing. Another reason not to trust the fake vaccines is the way the MSM is trying to shove them down our throats. I've learned anything the MSM is pushing is bad for the average person. They are evil.

Daze

Superstar
Reminds me of the suicide booth from a cartoon called futurama, made by the same guy who does the simpsons.

Most will ignore this part but desire for death is a sign of the end.

Screenshot 2021-12-07 at 00-30-05 Hadith on Trials People will wish for death before the Hour.png

I don't trust the Simpsons and always avoid them. I know they are popular but something about them just repels me. Same with Matt Groening or whatever his name is that created them. Something subversive unholy about them. Trying to dumb people down even perhaps unamerican.

Cintra

Star
Frank Fuckfinger is a Nazi sack of shit and professional liar. He lies because he has an agenda and that agenda is to destabilize America so White Christian Fanatics can use this instability to try and start a civil war. They then will kill any non-whites and any non-Christians in any areas they control. In short they want a genocidal Revolution in the name of Christ.
Or you could try looking for the best in people...

No, this is VC.
That would be far too revolutionary.

Cintra

Star
Hmm. But when they are clear enemies and an existential threat..you gotta deal with the problem or be destroyed.

This isn’t a disagreement over taxes, this is life or death. If shit birds like Frankie or Lightseeker get their way, they will have me and those I care about sent to a gas chamber, so I say, them first.
Fair enough.
I have never had a problem with @Frank Badfinger and have never associated him with that.
I know him mostly through the covid thread, where he has done great work bringing info together.

Your interactions with him must have been different.

Cintra

Star
No idea!
What does it mean?
Its some internet code, isn't it...

Its good info because someone else went and got it and showed it to me.
Its just there.
Its convenient. I appreciate this.
Is up to each individual wether they believe it or not.

Cintra

Star
He’ll never show you anything from the other side. All that’s ever posted on that thread is quack new age health websites selling bullshit remedies and unverified social media accounts of adverse reactions. There’s no objectivity, it’s information overload to mislead the weak.
Its a conspiracy forum.
Its not about truth.
Its about freedom of thought and speech and the exchange if ideas.

If anyone uncritically believes stuff just because dicks like us say it...
Their problem really.
May as well go to 4chan.

Cintra

Star
99% of the people here uncritically believe this shit.

Freedom of thought until it’s not. If you go against the narratives here you’re gang attacked or banned.
A. If they do, they are fools and it isn't my problem.

B. And then come back as an alt and say it all again.

Cintra

Star
I feel depressed now.

I am going to go and print a sucide pod.

I shall play this as I step through the yellow portal.