1st world country 3rd world problems?

cece

Proof that it doesn't matter how many public servants are employed or their funding, all it takes is one with an ego to cause 3rd conditions.

Mayor makes himself judge without an education

Weponized red tape

Poverty and homeless people dedicating on the streets in San Francisco (no, I will not risk my safety to document. Sometimes they stare at you while dedicating).

None of the celebrities on Epstein's list were held accountable.

Courts have ruled that police are not responsible for anyones safety, making the "the protect and serve" misleading.

Uvalde police made things worse by NOT letting parents protect their children from the criminal.

The third world is probably better than san francisco lol.

I mean, crime, homelessness and poverty may be a thing, but at least it wont be overrun with socially accepted sodomites.

Saw a reddit post where a bunch of leftist were whining that third world immigrants were "ruining" thier country... because they bring some traditional morals and don't go along with the gender bending love is love nonsense. The amount of mental gynastics employed - "i love immigrants, but they have to assimilate. I mean, not in a colonizer kind of way, but why do they have to be so backwards. I mean, not that they can't have their culture, but keep that at home. I mean WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LIKE US! WE SUPPORTED THEM!!!"

Pathetic and laughable.