Zionist Plot Exposed

Stucky

Star
So the short of it is that two zionists, one a lawyer and one a teacher, hatched a plan to discredit the Scottish Palestine Solidarity campaign where the teacher daubed 'Anti Semitic' graffiti on the lawyers home and then, the lawyer, took to FB and blamed it on the SPSC.

Stucky

Star
Well one was just posted today and it also gives some detail about fake FB profiles used to spout anti semitism by the zionist teacher.

Lisa

Superstar
Well one was just posted today and it also gives some detail about fake FB profiles used to spout anti semitism by the zionist teacher.
So when was the story you posted done? You’re still not saying...

Lisa

Superstar
Link 1; Today 7/9 / 20

Link 2; 22/3/2017

Video; 14/12/2011
It’s such a common tactic...the video link is from 2011..;) the next link is from 2017..yep I can see how you’d think it’s so common..sarcasm off.

Daze

Superstar
Deceit is 2nd nature to these people. As Orwell pointed out, not only is it there highly publicized motto.

proxy-image.jpg

These types of stories are all over the net. From incentives given to people to lie about Israel online, to IDF dropping knives by slain Palestinians. .. and pretty much everything in between. I mean look at their motto.

The dates on the articles do not matter as we all know these happen often, even up to today.

It’s such a common tactic...the video link is from 2011..;) the next link is from 2017..yep I can see how you’d think it’s so common..sarcasm off.

Whats common is you being right there anytime someone tries to bring truth out about Israel and you have been for years. The only thing i see different about you between today and 4 years ago is most board members now see you as a troll. Would you like me to highlight those posts?

We all know dates don't matter other then showing how old the practices are. Such as 2011, because we know they continue to this day. 2011 shows a minimum of 9 years and counting of deceit. As the saying goes, a tiger doesn't change its stripes.

As a born and raised American i know none are more corrupt then the US government. Any wonder why that is?

The man currently on trial for 3 individual cases of corruption can't even speak due to the incessant applause and ovations of a bought and paid for US congress.

It really makes ones stomach turn. and yes, i mean a so called "Christian" defending the anti-chirst.

Thunderian

Superstar
Deceit is 2nd nature to these people. As Orwell pointed out, not only is it there highly publicized motto.
They wouldn’t have to make war if it wasn’t for the assholes like you whose motto is “Death to Israel!”

they do it literally all the time.

". The Jewish group has thrived on oppression and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world...the root cause is their use of enemies they create in order to keep solidarity..." Albert Einstein, quoted in Collier's Magazine, November 26, 1938

Daze

Superstar
They wouldn’t have to make war if it wasn’t for the assholes like you whose motto is “Death to Israel!”
Nice language "Christian". For the record I'm white dude, not Iranian. But knowing modern day Israel was built on the blood of millions of indigenous people, I would love to see its demise. Lets hope Kissinger got this right.

Wanna tell us more how your not an Israeli but go to bat for them more then Lisa herself?

Thunderian

Superstar
Nice language "Christian". For the record I'm white dude, not Iranian. But knowing modern day Israel was built on the blood of millions of indigenous people, I would love to see its demise. Lets hope Kissinger got this right.

Wanna tell us more how your not an Israeli but go to bat for them more then Lisa herself?
Iranians aren’t the only assholes who say “Death to Israel!” You just proved that.

By the way, there’s nothing in the Bible that says I can’t call you an asshole for hating Jews, you asshole.

Thunderian

Superstar
And if me calling someone an asshole offends you more than some asshole’s antisemitism does, re-evaluate yourself.