Zionism: Is it Biblical?

TokiEl

Superstar
@phipps has his set pieces against Israel, but he’s never been able to explain Isaiah 2 and other passages in the Bible that speak of a future Israel that is in God’s favour and that occupies their land. If God has finished with Israel, a lot of the Bible is just simply lies.
Tel Aviv is considered the gay capital in the Middle East... and every summer cities in Israel parade their pride.

So do YHWH favour homos ?

No just because YHWH have not destroyed the sin cities yet... does not mean YHWH favour homos.

Patience.

Isaiah 3 9The expression on their faces testifies against them,

and like Sodom they flaunt their sin;

they do not conceal it.

Woe to them,

for they have brought disaster upon themselves.

10Tell the righteous it will be well with them,

for they will enjoy the fruit of their labor.

11Woe to the wicked; disaster is upon them!

John K

Established
I've been in the middle of this topic by the very nature of who I am, and I hear all sides of it from Christians, Jews, Muslims, Agnostics, and Atheists.

I have my own views on it, but they're not completely solidified. It's enough to say that I lean very heavily against it.

But what I'm looking for are Biblical references (Scriptures, passages) (from apocrypha too) that you believe support Zionism or go against it. I'm not looking to debate the issue, I'm looking to see things / points of view that I might have missed that may solidify my current stance or take me back from it. In short, I seek truth. Thanks in advance.
I think the bible is full of auto-prophecies to put the "jews" in the power. It's all a hoax. They are trying to create a reallity with fakes histories.
And at this point, we all know whose control the world are not jews , are satanists.

meximonk

Star
I think the bible is full of auto-prophecies to put the "jews" in the power. It's all a hoax. They are trying to create a reallity with fakes histories.
And at this point, we all know whose control the world are not jews , are satanists.
The "Jews" are just one tribe in many. Despite their many flaws, they have been the one group of peoples on the planet to keep the Word of God intact. They have written every book of Scripture, including the inaptly dubbed, "New Testament."

While I have a great many bones to pick with Rabbincal Judaism (go ahead and get angry with that if you will, it's warranted), they are NOT who the devil who has convinced you they are. They are a scapegoat, have been for many centuries.

Whether the sheeple of the earth believe it or not, the Illuminati have been controlling the pinnacles of society globally shortly after the days of Nimrod. The great dispersion throughout the Earth after Babel helped make this fact possbile, amongst other events. The majority of the controlling families are descended from the Babylonian Priesthood (long story). They know this and pride themselves on their wicked family connections. They have been called "Illuminati," "the Dark Brotherhood," "The Knights Templar," "The Mystery Schools," and more. To give you an example of how far their tentacles' intertwining, the Apostle Paul was most likely a member before his conversion (another long story).

meximonk

Star
Tel Aviv is considered the gay capital in the Middle East... and every summer cities in Israel parade their pride.

So do YHWH favour homos ?

No just because YHWH have not destroyed the sin cities yet... does not mean YHWH favour homos.

Patience.

Isaiah 3 9The expression on their faces testifies against them,

and like Sodom they flaunt their sin;

they do not conceal it.

Woe to them,

for they have brought disaster upon themselves.

10Tell the righteous it will be well with them,

for they will enjoy the fruit of their labor.

11Woe to the wicked; disaster is upon them!
The entire Earth is becoming, just as prophecied, as it was in the days of Noah. The so-called Jews you refer to in Tel-Aviv are no exception.

meximonk

Star
I have another thread on heavenly Temple/Sanctuary. This is written of in the Bible especially the book of Hebrews and completely contradicts Zionism on the subject of the earthly temple they believe is going to be rebuilt. Its not an easy subject to understand, we have to pray and study and want to understand the Bible on this subject (it took me years and I still don't understand a lot of it), but when understood, the Bible is clear that and earthly temple after Jesus' death is pointless since Christ is the High Priest in the heavenly temple. To rebuild an earthly temple is to reject Christ's sacrifice since the whole sanctuary/temple system and it ceremonies were about Christ's sacrifice for us.
Indeed, the body was always meant to be the earthly temple. Remember, in Torah, the appearance of the Israelites in white garments before Mount Sinai? That was to be the wedding then and there. The Hebrew Tribes (not just Judah) were supposed to be indwelt permanently by the Holy Spirit ("Ruach ha Kodesh" in Hebrew) then and there. But the Tribes defiled themselves and took another spouse when they worshipped the golden calf (Egyptian false gods "Apis" and "Hathor"). Torah teaches that when a woman has defiled herself, she cannot be married to a man who has not, or he too while share in her adultery.

Therefore, we needed to be cleansed. Messiah's death and resurrection purified the Bride.

EDIT - ADDENDUM:
IOW yes, Zionism is NOT Scriptural in the context of the Temple either, as we are and were always meant to be the temple since the fall in the garden. Excellent point, once again.

meximonk

Star
In the book of Daniel God cut off a probationary period for the Jews, this was their last chance to change and come back to Him for good.

"Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city, To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins,To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy. “Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times" (Daniel 9:24-25).

The prophet Daniel was in captivity in Babylon with his people the Jews because of their sins. Daniel prayed and pleaded with God for deliverance. The angel Gabriel then came and pronounced a prophetic time period for the nation of Israel to repent from their sins and reconnect with their God. In Bible prophecy, each day represents a year. ". . . I have appointed thee each day for a year" (Ezekiel 4:6). Do seventy is 490 literal years. The prophecy says, "And to anoint the Most Holy. “Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times." The Most Holy and Messiah the Prince is Christ.

When Jesus came to earth, the Jews rejected Him. They had prophecies about the coming of the Messiah but did not recognise Him when He was with and amongst them. The 490 years probationary period ended three and half years after Jesus was crucified. Israel was no longer a chosen nation. As a group of people they had rejected God for the last time. Jesus had told the Jews Himself, "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder” (Matthew 21:43-44).

That nation was the Gentiles. The meaning of Israel changed in the New Testament. In Romans 11:17-24, Paul speaks of the olive tree that represents Israel. The branches (Jews) were broken off because of unbelief and the wild olive shoots (Gentiles) were grafted in to share in the nourishment of the tree.

The natural branches could be grafted back into the tree if they accepted the conditions. God is no respecter of nations or individuals. All who turn to Him will be accepted:

"For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him" (Romans 10:12).

"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:26).

"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you" (John 15:5-7).

The new Israel (Jews and Gentiles) inherits God’s covenant promises. Those who have accepted Christ become the chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God (Compare 1 Peter 2:9-10 with Exodus 19:5-6).

Whenever the Bible talks about Israel in end time prophecy, it is not talking about the literal nation of Israel or genetic Jews (they are very few). It is talking about all those who accept Jesus as their personal Saviour and submit fully to Him regardless of race or nation. They are all Israel in the New Covenant.

"But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel" (Romans 9:6).

"For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh" (Philippians 3:3).

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise" (Galatians 3:28-29).
The 70 Weeks most likely were forecasting the Ministry of the Messiah, whom many call "Jesus". (For those that don't know, His name is "Yeshua"). Yeshua's ministry lasted exactly 70 weeks, contrary to the Masonic KJV lie that he died when he was 33. This was them sticking their fingers in throwing symbols out. The devil and his servants have always been liars.

I could write an entire book about the 70 weeks, but it would be redundant because some already have. Recent discoveries in Biblical Archeology the past 30+ years have confirmed many things that the NWO doesn't want to get out. We have a great many confirmations now on exact occurences in Yeshua's Ministry, His birth, death, and resurrection.

meximonk

Star
70 Week Ministry of Messiah (& related events) v1.41

This is the fourth version of a continuously updated document with more information & sources, which agree, to include: Roman Records, Astronomy, studies done by [CENSORED], information on [CENSORED] & other internet sources. Please send any potential corrections to [CENSORED] and if relevant they will most likely be added in future versions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* 27 BCE = Caesar Augustus (born Gaius Octavius Thurinus and prior to 27 BC, known as Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus) made Emperor of Rome. In his day, belief in the traditional Greco-Roman pantheon had decreased dramatically as philosophical skepticism grew and a growing number joined the foreign mystery religions. Augustus was convinced that belief in the old g-ds had made Rome great so he set out to encourage his subjects to return to the worship of these g-ds. He became the pontifex maximus (highest priest) in the state cult. Because Julius Caesar had legally adopted Octavius as his son, Octavius took the name "Caesar" from Julius, which in later years became a name almost equivalent to "emperor." "Augustus" is a Latin term that means "worthy of reverence."

* 1 BCE, Thursday, March 24th = Nissan 1 on Hebrew Calendar, New Year’s Day / Rosh Chodesh

* 1 BCE, Friday, September 17th = Tishri 1 on Hebrew Calendar, Y’shua Ha Moshiach, the Passover Lamb, The Son of G-d, The Long Awaited Messiah, The King of Kings and the Prince of Peace is Born. In this same year the planet Jupiter is found in the middle of the Hebrew Constellation of The Lion (Pagan Leo) as it does EVERY 12 YEARS. Jupiter was known in Hebrew Astrology as Ha Tzaddik (THE KING); also the planet at the same time was found touching the Star named in Hebrew “Ha Melech” (RIGHTEOUSNESS). So according to HEBREW ASTRONOMY, the Planet named KING touched connected with the Star named RIGHTEOUSNESS thus forming one bright celestial body; this bright body was found in the Hebrew Constellation FOR THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, THE LION, and this Constellation was ABOVE the Constellation for BETHULAH, who was above the MOON (MONTH), indicating the ROCH CHODESH, or HEAD OF MONTHS, or NEW YEAR. BETHULAH was in HEBREW ASTRONOMY the VIRGIN. THUS, the WISE MEN saw that THE KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, a JUDAEAN, was born TO A VIRGIN in this time frame. This alignment is well known to Historians and Astronomers to have occurred in the Year 1 BCE, THE YEAR OF MESSIAH’S BIRTH. This is extremely critical in PROVING the TIMELINE of MESSIAH. Also, one must be reminded that in Hebrew Reckoning, when a baby is born, he is automatically “1 Year Old”, unlike present day where a child doesn’t reach “1 Year” until 12 months after he is Born.

* 6 AD = Judea, which had been a client kingdom of Rome (i.e., it had its own ruler), becomes a Roman province ruled by a Roman procurator, who is responsible for maintaining peace and collecting taxes. Pocketing any amount above the quota had been a regular practice, which led to abuse

* 11 CE = Y’shua found by his Parents in the Temple (note that in Hebrew reckoning, a “11 year old” to us would be “an 12 year old” in the way Hebrew time is reckoned)

* 14 CE, Sunday, August 19 = Caesar Augustus dies & his Reign as Roman Emperor Ends; he is seceded by his Stepson Tiberius.

* 26 CE = Pilate & Caiphas appointed to Office; both obviously proving that the Ministry of Messiah as recorded in the Gospels had to have occurred after this time frame…

* 27 CE, Saturday, September 20 = Tishri 1 on Hebrew Calendar, Hebrew New Year, a Sabbath

* 27 CE, Sunday, September 21= Tishri 2 on Hebrew Calendar, (Sundown on September 20th to Sundown on September 21st)

* 27 CE, Monday, September 22 = Tishri 3 on Hebrew Calendar

* 27 CE, Tuesday, September 23 = Tishri 4 on Hebrew Calendar

* 27 CE, Wednesday, September 24 = Tishri 5 on Hebrew Calendar

* 27 CE, Thursday, September 25 = Tishri 6 on Hebrew Calendar

* 27 CE, Friday, September 26 = Tishri 7 on Hebrew Calendar

* 27 CE, Saturday, September 27 = Tishri 8 on Hebrew Calendar, Regular Sabbath

* 27 CE, Sunday, September 28 = Tishri 9 on Hebrew Calendar

* 27 CE, Monday, September 29 = Tishri 10 on Hebrew Calendar, Day of Atonement, Transfiguration on the Mount, "Messiah entering into his 30th Year"

* 27 CE, Tuesday, September 30 = Tishri 11

* 27 CE, Wednesday, October 1 = Tishri 12

* 27 CE, Thursday, October 2 = Tishri 13

* 27 CE, Friday, October 3 = Tishri 14 Passover

* 27 CE, Saturday, October 4 = Tishri 15, First Day of Sukkot

* 27 CE, Sunday, October 5 = Tishri 16

* 27 CE, Monday, October 6 = Tishri 17

* 27 CE, Tuesday, October 7 = Tishri 18

* 27 CE, Wednesday, October 9 = Tishri 19

* 27 CE, Thursday, October 10 = Tishri 20

* 27 CE, Friday, October 11 = Tishri 21 Last Day of Sukkot

* 27 CE, Saturday, October 12 = Tishri 22 Regular Sabbath. Cohen Gadol goes down to Pool of Shiloam with a laver & scoop down water of the sent one, carrying it back up onto the Temple Mount, everyone is crowded onto the Temple Mount. Pours out water on Temple, Y’shua cries out, "If any man thirsts, let him come unto me and drink" ("And out of his body will flow bodies of living water"). At this point in time, Y’shua is 28 years old by our reckoning (29 by Hebrew Reckoning).

* 28 CE Thursday, April 15th = Nissan 1 (sundown April 14th to Sundown April 15th), Hebrew New Year, a High Sabbath; Anniversary of the Day that the Hebrew People came out of Egypt

* 28 CE Friday, April 16th = Nissan 2

* 28 CE Saturday, April 17th = Nissan 3, Regular Sabbath

* 28 CE Sunday, April 18th = Nissan 4

* 28 CE Monday, April 19th = Nissan 5

* 28 CE Tuesday, April 20th = Nissan 6

* 28 CE Wednesday, April 21st = Nissan 7

* 28 CE Thursday, April 22nd = Nissan 8

* 28 CE Friday, April 23rd = Nissan 9, Y’shua in Bethany, less than a day's journey from Jerusalem stays @ Lazarus' House, Regular Sabbath, Mary takes pound of Ointment & Annoints Messiah's Feet & Wipes with her hair, Judas challenges Messiah's acceptance of this act

* 28 CE Saturday, April 24th = Nissan 10, Last Shavua, High Priests make their way into Bethlehem to select Lamb. While the High Priest is on his way back from Bethlehem, Y’shua makes his Triumphal Entry coming from Bethany into Jerusalem on the back of a Donkey. Gathered Faithful from all over the world shout “Hosanna in the Highest, Blessed is He that Comes in the name of YHVH” when Y’shua approaches the gate. When the Cohenim see this, and the High Priest has not arrived yet with his lamb, they reprimand Y’shua commanding Him to silence His Disciples. The day that has been rehearsed for roughly 1,000 years is fulfilled; Y’shua the Messiah became the Passover Lamb, and entered Jerusalem willingly preparing to be examined and slaughtered for the Sins of mankind.

* 28 CE Sunday, April 25th = Nissan 11, Messiah Interrogated / Passover Lambs examined

* 28 CE Monday, April 26th = Nissan 12, “

* 28 CE Tuesday, April 27th = Nissan 13, “

* 28 CE Wednesday, April 28th = Nissan 14 Preparation Day, Last Supper NOT ON PASSOVER!!! after sundown, Messiah Arrested few hours later, Accused before the Priests, Accused before Pilate, brought before Herod (who find no fault in Him, Pilot makes the actual declaration “I find no fault in Him”, just like the Priests pronounce after examining their now symbolic lambs), & Crucified (very likely in the same spot where Abraham offered Isaac) towards the end of the day a few hours before next sundown, simultaneously the Passover Lambs are being sacrificed in the Temple. After Messiah’s death, there was a mighty Earthquake. The Body of Messiah had to be taken down quickly because, as the Gospels record, THE NEXT DAY WAS A HIGH SABBATH, and no Work - carrying the body of Messiah down - could not be done on any Sabbath, let alone a HIGH SABBATH, so Messiah’s Body was put in the Tomb just before sundown.

* 28 CE Thursday, April 29th = Nissan 15 Passover begins WHICH IS A HIGH SABBATH, Messiah in the Grave

* 28 CE Friday, April 30th = Nissan 16, Guards Posted at the Tomb

* 28 CE Saturday, May 1st = Nissan 17 Messiah Resurrected around / before sunset (May 1st), a REGULAR SABBATH, graves opened and others raise from the Dead with Messiah and are reported by many in Jerusalem.

* 28 CE Sunday, May 2nd = Nissan 18, Disciples run to the tomb (most likely just after Sundown on May 1st) to find it empty; Y’shua appears before Mary after she finds His Tomb empty. Priests again cross the Kidran Valley Bridge over onto the side of the Mt of Olives, and a public demonstration was done just after sundown. High Priest cries out “Has the Sun Set?” Cohenim respond “Yes, the sun has set. Will you harvest the Barley?” High Priest “Yes, we will harvest the Barley.” Cohenim continue, “With a Sickle?” Priest, “Yes, with a Sickle.” Cohenim, “In this basket?” Priest, “Yes, in this basket.” Priests then Harvest the Barley publicly, and that was the First Fruit Harvest. Barley is then brought up to the Temple Mount where it is processed as the Wave Sheaf Offering in the morning (still on Nissan 18). Dead raised all over Jerusalem as the First Fruits of those to be Resurrected & Y’shua appears before The Throne. Later that Hebrew day, on the Afternoon of May 2nd, Y’shua intercepts two of his Disciples on the Road to Emmaus.

* 28 CE Monday, May 3rd = Nissan 19

* 28 CE Tuesday, May 4th = Nissan 20

* 28 CE Wednesday, May 5th = Nissan 21

* 36 CE = Pilate recalled to Rome after putting down a Samaritan Uprising, ending his Governorship of Judea; thus proving that the Ministry of Messiah as recorded in the Gospels had to have happened before this time frame

* 37 CE = Flavius Josephus, also known as “Josephus”, the famous Historian, is born

* 66 CE = Gaius Cestius Gallus marches into Judea in 66 in an attempt to restore calm at the outset of the Great Jewish Revolt. He succeeds in conquering Beit She'arim in the Jezreel Valley, seat of the Great Sanhedrin (Jewish supreme religious court) at the time, but is unable to take Jerusalem.

While withdrawing he is defeated at Beth-horon and loses almost an entire legion, about 6,000 professional soldiers, at the hands of Eleazar ben Simon. During his retreat he is closely pursued and surrounded in a ravine, and only succeeded in making good his escape to Antioch by sacrificing the greater part of his army and a large amount of war material.

* 70 CE = Sunday, August 5 = Temple Destroyed

* 70 CE = Sunday, September 23, 5:31am = New Moon

* 71 CE, Monday, September 24 = Nissan 1, Hebrew New Year

* 73 CE = Fall of Masada

* 135 CE = Rabbi Akeva starts messing with the Calendar in attempt to fit his false Messiah into the picture

DesertRose

Superstar
The provenance of the Bible as we have it today is accepted by scholars without question, meaning that the scripture we have now is the same as when it was written, aside from maybe an inconsequential word or two. @Red Sky at Morning can point you to deeper studies, if you’re interested.

The Muslim argument that the Bible has been corrupted and that the affirmation of it contained in the Quran is out of date isn’t borne out by any evidence at all. If you’re going to use the old corruption argument, you’re going to need to show your work.
Show what work? Why so I can have countless back and forth arguments about how scripture should be interpreted?
I'll leave that headache to others. No thanks.
With respect to other Christians. We believe the message of the oneness of God that came with Prophet Jesus was altered.
The message originally was monotheistic but there were compromises made with the paganism found in the Roman empire.
Now we have Christians who believe that God came to earth to commit suicide and that God was a baby who had his nappies changed at some point.
God as man or part man is left over from pagan beliefs. Islam throughout time from the time of Prophet Adam to Prophet Muhammad has stated worship THE One God who has sent Prophets with the same message and that forgiveness comes with repentance.

There are scholars from Christian/ Jewish and Muslim backgrounds that have pointed out many times the contradictions.

Bible Contradictions - Prof. Bart Ehrman

Why do the Gospels routinely contradict each other? Rabbi Tovia Singer analyses the Gospel problem

shankara

Star
Where does the Bible ever give that idea?
The whole Bible is symbolic, basically. There may be some kernel of actual truth to it, like some people who were students of the Egyptian occult mysteries leaving Egypt as the society there became degenerate. But the stories are embellished with all kinds of stuff, all of which is allegorical.

Well, actually I do believe, as I said, that Jerusalem is the heart chakra of the world. There is some reason why the Abrahamic religions have some strong attachment to it. Of course, in the typical Abrahamic way, they have fought over it a lot, each of the religions being convinced that they are the ones in possession of the one absolute indisputable truth and that all the others are evil heathens bound for hell (or something of that nature). If the people really understood their respective prophets' message of peace, they would see the insanity of shedding blood over the occupancy of the place, accept their differences and live together in harmony radiating peace to the world like blood flowing from the heart.

And though I do think that the Zionist occupation is brutal and militarist, two traits which are very far from spiritual, I'm not absolving the other Abrahamic religions of their own crusades and wars. Though in fact, so far as I can see, it's the Muslims who were most tolerant of the others, demanding nothing more than a tax from those of other faiths. I'm sure that they would live happily enough with any other Abrahamic religious people (Iran, for example, treats it's Jews very well), except that the Israelis are behaving in a way which is specifically condemned in the Qu'ran:
"Allah only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong."

Anyway, I digress. You were asking about me saying that "Zion is a spiritual state". So far as I understand there are Jews who believe quite the same thing. Literalism, in any case, is just a construction by fundamentalists convinced that they are "pure", and is in many ways the furthest interpretation from what was originally intended by those who wrote those scriptures.

Thunderian

Superstar
Show what work? Why so I can have countless back and forth arguments about how scripture should be interpreted?
I'll leave that headache to others. No thanks.
With respect to other Christians. We believe the message of the oneness of God that came with Prophet Jesus was altered.
The message originally was monotheistic but there were compromises made with the paganism found in the Roman empire.
Now we have Christians who believe that God came to earth to commit suicide and that God was a baby who had his nappies changed at some point.
God as man or part man is left over from pagan beliefs. Islam throughout time from the time of Prophet Adam to Prophet Muhammad has stated worship THE One God who has sent Prophets with the same message and that forgiveness comes with repentance.

There are scholars from Christian/ Jewish and Muslim backgrounds that have pointed out many times the contradictions.

Bible Contradictions - Prof. Bart Ehrman

Why do the Gospels routinely contradict each other? Rabbi Tovia Singer analyses the Gospel problem

Leaving aside the issue of contradictions for the time being, isn’t your contention that the Bible has been corrupted from the original text? If Muhammad signed off on the authenticity of the Bible in 640 or so, when was the text corrupted? That’s the answer you need to provide if you’re going to say the Bible is corrupt. When did it happen?

DesertRose

Superstar
If Muhammad signed off on the authenticity of the Bible in 640 or so, when was the text corrupted? That’s the answer you need to provide if you’re going to say the Bible is corrupt. When did it happen?
Don't you move the goal post to suit your purposes.
Here is the Islamic stance on this. Muslims do not speak from their whims but from informed scholarship:

Does the Original Gospel Exist Today?

Last edited:

John K

Established
The "Jews" are just one tribe in many. Despite their many flaws, they have been the one group of peoples on the planet to keep the Word of God intact. They have written every book of Scripture, including the inaptly dubbed, "New Testament."
Sorry, but I don't believe that God talked with any person. It's imposible to prove this affirmation.

While I have a great many bones to pick with Rabbincal Judaism (go ahead and get angry with that if you will, it's warranted), they are NOT who the devil who has convinced you they are. They are a scapegoat, have been for many centuries.
Maybe you misunderstood my other comment. I didn't say that jews are satanists. I said that illuminati's group are satanists.
And yes, the illuminati use jews, muslims, christians, they use all people of any religion. They use people and they use religion as a weapon.

Babylonian Priesthood (long story). They know this and pride themselves on their wicked family connections. They have been called "Illuminati," "the Dark Brotherhood," "The Knights Templar," "The Mystery Schools," and more. To give you an example of how far their tentacles' intertwining, the Apostle Paul was most likely a member before his conversion (another long story).

The only thing I can prove is that the group whom control the world today are satanists. But I' m agree with you in one point, the illuminati's group don't believe in Yahve . They believe in Satan/Lucifer.

meximonk

Star
"Sorry, but I don't believe that God talked with any person. It's imposible to prove this affirmation."
From a purely Scientific approach alone, the mathematics of gematria are statistically impossible to have come from the mind of a man, it's been tried.

"Maybe you misunderstood my other comment. I didn't say that jews are satanists."
Nope, wasn't under that impression.

all the prophets of jews were zionist
the problem is zionism is a hijacked concept, it is far removed from the ideals of those prophets. it doesnt care if a jew is athiest, homotransexual, satanist, hindu or practicing jew.

personally, i have no problem about the idea of a jewish homeland whether religious or secular. i'm fair minded...
BUT
dont go claiming its fking godly u dumb american knobs

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
the problem is zionism is a hijacked concept, it is far removed from the ideals of those prophets.
A very interesting observation. Like a computer Zip file, there are a number of things that need unpacking from this....

What did the Biblical Jews understand by the word “Zionist”?

Were the “ideals” theirs or Gods

What concept hijacked this original “godly” Zionism?

Is the idea that the Biblical promises of a return to Israel following a diaspora are automatically far removed from these prophetic visions?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Leaving aside the issue of contradictions for the time being, isn’t your contention that the Bible has been corrupted from the original text? If Muhammad signed off on the authenticity of the Bible in 640 or so, when was the text corrupted? That’s the answer you need to provide if you’re going to say the Bible is corrupt. When did it happen?

A Freeman

Superstar
I've been in the middle of this topic by the very nature of who I am, and I hear all sides of it from Christians, Jews, Muslims, Agnostics, and Atheists.

I have my own views on it, but they're not completely solidified. It's enough to say that I lean very heavily against it.

But what I'm looking for are Biblical references (Scriptures, passages) (from apocrypha too) that you believe support Zionism or go against it. I'm not looking to debate the issue, I'm looking to see things / points of view that I might have missed that may solidify my current stance or take me back from it. In short, I seek truth. Thanks in advance.
Please see the articles linked below:-

Them That Say They are Jews But Are NOT
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

Christian Zionism for Dummies

12 Tribes of Israel Research
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

meximonk

Star
the problem is zionism is a hijacked concept, it is far removed from the ideals of those prophets. it doesnt care if a jew is athiest, homotransexual, satanist, hindu or practicing jew.

personally, i have no problem about the idea of a jewish homeland whether religious or secular. i'm fair minded...
BUT
dont go claiming its fking godly u dumb american knobs

Duckling-Shaking-Head-And-Say-No-Funny-Gif.gif
NO Prophet was EVER Zionist. Zionism violates everything to do with Scripture, that's why Orthodox Jews, Messianic Jews, and many Christians are opposed to it.

You clearly don't even know what Zionism is. It has nothing to do with the Bible.