Zak Bagans Buys $666 ‘Satanic Six String’ Haunted Guitar That Supposedly Killed a Teen

Nick Danger

Rookie
So the story goes, Zak Bagans has just recently purchased a guitar for $666 that supposedly killed a teenager and now the guitar is possessed and he is going to keep it in his Las Vegas haunted museum. More HERE

Whether the guitar is actually haunted, I have no idea. But this reminds me of the Curse of the Crying Boy painting and of course the supposedly haunted Annabelle doll. My thoughts are that ghosts cannot haunt inanimate objects. However, I do believe inter-dimensional beings / heavenly beings / aliens (whatever you want to call them) are tricksters and they love to scare the hell out of us and often attatch and torment certain individuals.

Tidal

Star
Bagan has been in dozens of spooky places in his TV show and yet he still seems to be a normal well-balanced guy, so he must be immune to anything the supernatural world can throw at him so far..:)

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
But like you say, the entities are tricksters so if I was Bagan I wouldn't let my guard down for an instant.
For example Macbeth realised too late that the 3 witches had led him down the garden path to make a fool of him and mess him up-
"And be these juggling fiends no more believed that palter with us in a double sense"

Nick Danger

Rookie
I would keep my guard up as well. My fiancé and I are actually getting married in Las Vegas next month and we will for sure check out that guitar.