Zain Eid Tv Commercial

Forever Light

Veteran
Can anyone tell what the following video is saying, please? Even if just more or less what the basic idea is.
(Asked out of curiosity and an interest in the language).
Thanks,
FL.

P.S. Edited this post by rewording it for reasons of clarity, after initial discussion.

Last edited:
Pretty much along the lines of
"Death to Infidels, death to murica, death to the juice"

Why isn't this on memritv already?

Forever Light

Veteran
Pretty much along the lines of
"Death to Infidels, death to murica, death to the juice"

Why isn't this on memritv already?
That doesn't sound too cheerful?
I thought it would be something more like her trying to cheer the old man up by reminding him that God is greater than all of life's troubles, or something like that...

That doesn't sound too cheerful?
I thought it would be something more like her trying to cheer the old man up by reminding him that God is greater than all of life's troubles, or something like that...
sounds pretty cheerful to me mate.
you yanks need to lighten up.
we're all going to die anyway.

Forever Light

Veteran
you yanks need to lighten up.
Ok, but I'm not from America.
Zain brought out a different video earlier in the year, that was quite good, and it went viral. They seem to be trying to have a positive effect. That particular video has English subtitles, so able to understand it. However, since the video at the top doesn't it was just curiosity on my part and just wanted to see if anyone might know what it says, out of an interest in the language. Was just trying to understand the video. Peace.

Last edited:
Ok, but I'm not from America.
Zain brought out a different video earlier in the year, that was quite good, and it went viral. They seem to be trying to have a positive effect. That particular video has English subtitles, so able to understand it. However, since the video at the top doesn't it was just curiosity on my part and just wanted to see if anyone might know what it says, out of an interest in the language. Was just trying to understand the video.
Edited - So.. know any Arabic?
so so
enough to know this video portends the end of western civilisation for sure.

Forever Light

Veteran
so so
enough to know this video portends the end of western civilisation for sure.
The West has sadly chosen to really make a mess of things... that is true. According to Bible prophecy, it says that the UK and USA are going to lose WW3, against the "Kings of the East" - Russia and China (as a punishment).

12:68 The western-world has not only OPENED Pandora’s Box; it has taken the lid right off it, and the world is not just going backwards; it is accelerating every second. - TWHOFTF

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
edit: you need to stop acting like a yank. cheer up.
we're all going to die anyway.
At the end of the day, we can know that there is a purpose for absolutely everything that happens in the world and in our lives. We can know that God is in control and we just have to trust Him. Guess the initial post may have been prone to misunderstanding the way it was put. But nothing negative was being implied. Love is the only thing that can really change the world. It is "the most powerful Force in the Universe".
Here are a couple more Zain videos:

"What does Zain (زڍن) in Arabic mean? Zain means good, nice, handsome etc. in Arabic. Zain mean beauty, fairness or Good. If you combine it with Ab (father), it become Zainab i.e. Beauty of Father." (found through web search)

The word "Zain", in an untranslated from, is found once only in the king James translation of the Bible into English, and it is found like this in Psalm 119, which is also the longest of the Psalms and it is also right in the middle of the Bible!

"Psalm 119 is the longest psalm in the collection. It is a hymn in praise of and appreciation for God’s instructions to His people. You see, God not only called Israel to be His people and gave them a wonderful land, but He gave them a blueprint for living. The Hebrew word for that is torah, sometimes translated “law” or “teachings.”"

Psalm
119:49 ZAIN. Remember the word unto Thy servant, upon which Thou hast caused me to hope.
119:50 This [is] my comfort in my affliction: for Thy word hath quickened me.
119:51 The proud have had me greatly in mockery: [yet] have I not declined from Thy Law.
119:52 I remembered Thy Judgments of old, O "I AM"; and have comforted myself.
119:53 Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake Thy Law.
119:54 Thy Statutes have been my songs in The House of my Pilgrimage (Hajj).
119:55 I have remembered Thy name, O "I AM", in the night, and have kept Thy Law.
119:56 This I had, because I kept Thy Principles.

How amazing is this?

Reading Psalm 119 is very much like reading the Suras from the Holy Koran and it has a similar length to some of the Suras (Psalms 199 has 167 verses or ayat)

"Zain" is an Arabic word meaning beauty, good etc. and the ONLY place that it is found (in this form - ZAIN) in the English Bible, is (basically, depending on how you go about finding the middle) right in the middle of it in the Psalms and in the Psalm that it has remained in the form of "ZAIN", "The House of my Pilgrimage (Hajj)" is also mentioned!

And the Psalms are also specifically mentioned in the Koran, which draws attention to it as something to take note of:

King of kings' Bible, Koran
Sura 4:163. We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: We sent inspiration to Abraham; Ishmael; Isaac; Jacob and the (twelve) Tribes (of Israel); to Aaron; Job; Solomon son of David; Jonah; Jesus; and to David We gave the Psalms (in the Old Covenant/Testament. Note well Psalm 22).

Sura 17:55. And it is your Lord that knoweth best all beings that are in the heavens and on Earth: We did bestow on some Prophets more (and other) gifts than on others: and We gave to David (the gift of) the Psalms (in the Old Covenant).

Sura 21:105. Before this We wrote in the Psalms (in the Old Covenant), after the Message (given to Moses): My servants the righteous, shall inherit the Earth."

Koran truth:
http://jahtruth.net/koran.htm
http://jahtruth.net/isaac.htm
http://jahtruth.net/kaba.htm

Sura
46:9. Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the Apostles, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow only that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am only a Warner open and clear."
46:10. Say: "See ye? If (this teaching) be from "I AM", and ye reject it, and a Witness (Rev. 1:5; Sura 43:61) from among the Children of Israel testifies to its HARMONY (with EARLIER Scripture - JAH), and has believed while ye are arrogant, (how unjust ye are!) truly, "I AM" guides not a people unjust."
46:11. The Unbelievers say of those who believe: "If (this Message) were a good thing, (such men) would not have gone to it first, before us!" And seeing that they guide not themselves thereby, they will say, "this is an (old,) old falsehood!"
46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (Torah) as a guide and a mercy: and this Book CONFIRMS (it - the Torah) in the Arabic tongue; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Did God leave a Message for the readers of His Holy Koran in the future in His gift (Sura 17:55) of the Psalms? The Koran says so:

Sura 21:105. Before this We wrote in the Psalms (in the Old Covenant), after the Message (given to Moses): My servants the righteous, shall inherit the Earth."

Last edited: