Zachary K. Hubbard | Number Games: 9/11 to Coronavirus

~JC~

Veteran
This is a GREAT listen. It’s worth going to Patreon so you can get the full 2.5 hour show (with subscription to THC - well worth it).

blurb:
Zachary K. Hubbard is an elementary school teacher, who since 2013 has been educating about Gematria, the ancient and occult practice of coding number into words. This code of Gematria is used every single day by mainstream media and governments to contrive news and with it, agendas that shape the world we live in.

His inspiration to learn this code came on September 11, 2001, when as a freshman in college, he witnessed the biggest lie ever told, and he promised himself that he would expose the lie for what it is, and those responsible. Since 2013, he has not only been helping people see through mainstream propaganda, but he has also been helping them win considerable sums of money in the world of sports and stocks, because as he has proven, those things are rigged by the Gematria code, no different than the news, and they are all being contrived together, and all by the same entity.

As he’d tell you, it is no coincidence that after 9/11 and the Patriot ACT came the emergence of the New England Patriots, led by Tom Brady, a man who runs a 40 yard dash slower than most grandmothers. To date, he has authored two books, Letters & Numbers (2018), and Number Games, 9/11 to Coronavirus (2020). He has also created over 10,000 YouTube videos on the subject and over 30,000 blog posts, many of which have been censored by Google and Big Tech.

His Website: gematriaeffect.news

His YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCJ-Af2Dw5kFWvcfD_cLWwHw

His Patreon: patreon.com/zacharykhubbard

Last edited:

Bent8484

Established
This is a GREAT listen. (@OctoZone) It’s worth going to Patreon so you can get the full 2.5 hour show (with subscription to THC - well worth it).

blurb:
Zachary K. Hubbard is an elementary school teacher, who since 2013 has been educating about Gematria, the ancient and occult practice of coding number into words. This code of Gematria is used every single day by mainstream media and governments to contrive news and with it, agendas that shape the world we live in.

His inspiration to learn this code came on September 11, 2001, when as a freshman in college, he witnessed the biggest lie ever told, and he promised himself that he would expose the lie for what it is, and those responsible. Since 2013, he has not only been helping people see through mainstream propaganda, but he has also been helping them win considerable sums of money in the world of sports and stocks, because as he has proven, those things are rigged by the Gematria code, no different than the news, and they are all being contrived together, and all by the same entity.

As he’d tell you, it is no coincidence that after 9/11 and the Patriot ACT came the emergence of the New England Patriots, led by Tom Brady, a man who runs a 40 yard dash slower than most grandmothers. To date, he has authored two books, Letters & Numbers (2018), and Number Games, 9/11 to Coronavirus (2020). He has also created over 10,000 YouTube videos on the subject and over 30,000 blog posts, many of which have been censored by Google and Big Tech.

His Website: gematriaeffect.news

His YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCJ-Af2Dw5kFWvcfD_cLWwHw

His Patreon: patreon.com/zacharykhubbard
I've been following him for a long time. It's a mixed bag... sometimes he touches on significant numerology, and sometimes he does free association in hopes of finding numerological signs within his personal interests (many of the sports posts on his blog, for example). Take his work with a grain of salt, but there's definitely a lot of very interesting material in there.

~JC~

Veteran
I've been following him for a long time. It's a mixed bag... sometimes he touches on significant numerology, and sometimes he does free association in hopes of finding numerological signs within his personal interests (many of the sports posts on his blog, for example). Take his work with a grain of salt, but there's definitely a lot of very interesting material in there.
I think every example he brings to the table is meaningful if there's any synchronicity to it. The instances where numbers sync up are so complex, it makes me wonder if not everything is planned out by humans, but this universal code, a code humans have learned to tap into. You just have to look.

for ex. I just did the numbers for my mom and dad's full name, and they equaled the same number. It could be a major coincidence, maybe this is not the case for others, but worth noting.