Youtube- Weird family channels & creators

Dalit

Star
How weird she actually is - eat so much yet so thin.

I actually think this is related to MK Ultra - weird overeating (22 lobsters, can you imagine that?), mask, bruises, some tatoos, some code words and a voice bnehind her. I will be happy if she is just a weird youtuber but... this mask is Illuminati related you know.

And this overeating isn't normal - she is thin in all her videos. By the way - think about eating expensive food on camera and post in on You tube. Her channels have millions of views, definetly promotion, but which purpose of it?

Think about her to be kidnapped to eat on a camera is absurd -- a normal person would be dead from overeating. Usually kidnapping will be on a ransom therefore I am sure it has something to do with MK ULTRA.
She probably purges (vomits) after she binges. Bulimia would explain the loss of teeth.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
How weird she actually is - eat so much yet so thin.

I actually think this is related to MK Ultra - weird overeating (22 lobsters, can you imagine that?), mask, bruises, some tatoos, some code words and a voice bnehind her. I will be happy if she is just a weird youtuber but... this mask is Illuminati related you know.

And this overeating isn't normal - she is thin in all her videos. By the way - think about eating expensive food on camera and post in on You tube. Her channels have millions of views, definetly promotion, but which purpose of it?

Think about her to be kidnapped to eat on a camera is absurd -- a normal person would be dead from overeating. Usually kidnapping will be on a ransom therefore I am sure it has something to do with MK ULTRA.
Interesting theory, although I do not agree I see the point in her channel bringing such a large audience together.
I heard a theory and seen some photos of her previous employment, apparently she was a boxer or wrestler.

Vmort

Star
Videos most likely are really what all know there -- MK ULTRA.
People desided to do research.

"if you search the numbers spoken... like 16761 16761 . each brings you to a WEIRD VIDEO."

"So I started searching youtube for the numbers at the beginning and found this video: https://youtu.be/m02jCyP4wdw"

Second on this channel

HOTEL CHISINAU

Dylan Groves1 year ago (edited)
Out of curiosity, I decided to see if you were correct and I did indeed find some weird shit. (tw - survivors may want to be careful in scrolling further)
For the first number, one of the first videos that came up was called "peach_7159_68141" and can be found here:

I'm not accusing the person who made it and/or posted it of being Mk-involved, but I'm a survivor and can say that it felt like an Mk Ultra nightmare to me.

For the second number, the one you mentioned in your comment, the first video that came up was called "IMG 16761" and can be found here:

I don't know if that's what you were talking about in your comment, but it's certainly Mk Ultra-like and weird.

For the third number, one of the first things to come up was a video called "68781 68781" that can be found here:

It seems a little less Mk than the videos listed above, but it still has some Mk-like effects.

For the fourth one, I didn't find much immediately, but after just a little scrolling, I found a video called "Tiger ka karishma 62354" that can be watched here:

It's got the Pink Panther theme song, which is a huge trigger used in programming, and is generally pretty triggering and weird.

And for the fifth one, the woman's voice in the video either stopped or trailed off after the first three digits, so I'm not sure if it was the full number/what she was trying to say.

But I did find the following video also, simply called "WO4 9970," that features the woman at the end: https://youtu.be/DImxIt4edrQ

That one is certainly interesting. I will give it that."