Youtube- Weird family channels & creators

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I just noticed more and more family channels and creators that might be working for some dirty people.

I noticed many creators that clearly sell their family in the videos making them do weird poses, creating merchandise that are creepy and obviously that have double meaning, and making odd comments throughout the video. Are they working for higher-ups, child trafficking rings?

Post content that you find on Youtube that you find odd and out of place:

Feel free to comment and post links, I cannot be the only one noticing this!

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I did not wanna be biased about these clips but I was waiting to hear people's opinion first.. Here:

The family is known to tell their kids what to say, weird how this kid was in Spencer's before and knew about the lollipop. Why would someone take a kid to a Se* store in the first place?

P.S. it is not his kid but it's family's, anyways.

Let me know what you think.

Sorry to keep you waiting

lightmightgirl

Veteran
View attachment 25577

Instagram pics are definitely SICK. They working for pervs. Who can save this kid?
MANY other family Youtuber's are doing this.

I followed one for a while they barely have any subscribers and the mom and dad live off Youtube for years, mind you! Their videos make upwards 60,000 views meaning they make up to $300 which is not enough because they have five kids. Their merchandise is weird central. The mom is lowkey an addict she spaces off in the videos and claims she has anxiety. Then when she talks about money she changes her whole persona like if she were a different woman. She wants to make it big, but stays "humble" and then forces her child that's like 3 I think.. to do food shows and people claim they force all their kids to do it. Now, they are upset because the FTC is going to make all Family channels be clean, PG if that. Meaning all channels will be flagged for the pettiest thing, aka no money for most channels except for big ones like the Ace Family. The dad and mom smoke pot all day and are jobless and spend a lot of money on food reviews every day which would mean they should be poor at this point because they are only relying on Youtube, but somehow bought a new big size house and moved out of state, family were drug addicts too hence their move. Youtube has been infiltrated by freaks too. Everything has been used as an agenda.
Update: The family have comfortably moved to another state after they were visited by drug addicts in their neighborhood I wonder why..

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

I followed one for a while they barely have any subscribers and the mom and dad live off Youtube for years, mind you! Their videos make upwards 60,000 views meaning they make up to $300 which is not enough because they have seven kids. Their merchandise is weird central. The mom is lowkey an addict she spaces off in the videos and claims she has anxiety. Then when she talks about money she changes her whole persona like if she were a different woman. She wants to make it big, but stays "humble" and then forces her child that's like 3 I think.. to do food shows and people claim they force all their kids to do it. Now, they are upset because the FTC is going to make all Family channels be clean, PG if that. Meaning all channels will be flagged for the pettiest thing, aka no money for most channels except for big ones like the Ace Family. The dad and mom smoke pot all day and are jobless and spend a lot of money on food reviews every day which would mean they should be poor at this point because they are only relying on Youtube, but somehow bought a new big size house and moved out of state, family were drug addicts too hence their move. Youtube has been infiltrated by freaks too. Everything has been used as an agenda.
EXCELLENT post! I really appreciate you breaking down the financing of these operations..... next stop, lets see whos actually funding these channels since we know they aint earning enough from YT to cover their expenses.

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Another weird youtuber. She is rumored to be either a kidnapped person or a domestic abuse victim. All her videos are rushed, she eats crazy amounts of food in a short period of time. She wears masks in all her videos (supposedly she has a problem with her nose according to her) If true this might either be a bad nose job or a fractured nose from marital abuse. K@te Yu9 has burn/bruises on her arms, she also has marks on her lips. People actually hear a man whisper inappropriate remarks on her side of the video. She claims she is alone in some of her videos and then sometimes you can see a shadow of a man pass by on a reflection of her food bowl. She has claimed that her form of eating is natural as she has been eating this way for years. If she is a victim a weird occurence in the description box has happened multiple times where she writes in a third person view.

Truthteller

Veteran
Ace family
I used to watch the Ace family when they were smaller and still lived in an apartment. Then they blew up and got gross and really money hungry. Cancelled them after several fiascos including how they treat other family members and their charity event where they stole money. Come to recently hear that the dad (Austin) has been openly cheating on the mom with several women and has r*pe allegations. The most disturbing part is that he was doing it was his steroid pumped father. Imagine being the grandfather of two girls and doing this to your wife. Funny how they are faking the perfect family life despite all the allegations. My motto is: nothing good ever comes out of anyone who goes near the Kartrashians, and lately they have been extra close with those witches. Notice how all the men in their family have literally gone mad?! And yeah he is a creep, that lollipop video is disturbing.

Last edited:
Weird shit gets clicks. People comment on weird shit. Comments plus clicks with get your video into YouTube's algathrims. Frequent traffic means money, either from ads or sponsors. Money makes people do horrible things, like exploint their children in front of millions.

It's disgusting, but I don't think there's anything insidious about it, or that it's a satanic conspiracy... It's just money. The love of which, is the root of all evil.

sunflower

Rookie
https://nypost.com/2018/09/24/man-behind-popular-tween-youtube-channel-busted-for-molesting-a-minor/
https://www.tubefilter.com/2019/03/13/youtube-sevenawesomekids-ian-rylett-terminated/

This is disgusting. Thank God these channels got deleted, I always knew there was something weird about them.

The man behind one of YouTube’s top tween girl channels is accused of molesting a minor — and girls who appeared in his videos say he has a pattern of creepy behavior, according to a report published Monday.
Ian Rylett, the 55-year-old owner of the channel “SevenAwesomeKids,” allegedly demanded that a young girl undress against her will during a video shoot in a Florida hotel room in August, according to an arrest report obtained by BuzzFeed News.
The girl, who is under 16, claims Rylett touched her chest and fondled her, eventually attempting to remove her underwear by force, according to the arrest report.
The report says Rylett threatened her if she didn’t comply. At one point, he also allegedly demanded that she “practice wrapping her breasts down to make them appear smaller for the video shoot.
Some performers who appeared in videos on the channels said they were never abused by Rylett — but that he made them uncomfortable and often pressured them to appear younger.
“Then some of us started to get the feeling we were being groomed for some darker audience,” a former SevenAwesomeKids performer said. “Things that didn’t feel weird at the time — like the themes, the leotards, and the camera angles — started to feel strange. I started to get that feeling especially when you think that some of these girls are 9 years old.”

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Weird shit gets clicks. People comment on weird shit. Comments plus clicks with get your video into YouTube's algathrims. Frequent traffic means money, either from ads or sponsors. Money makes people do horrible things, like exploint their children in front of millions.

It's disgusting, but I don't think there's anything insidious about it, or that it's a satanic conspiracy... It's just money. The love of which, is the root of all evil.
You dont think that the two could meet? Different agendas arriving at a mutually beneficial crossroads, especially if its all the same endgame for them......

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran

I followed one for a while they barely have any subscribers and the mom and dad live off Youtube for years, mind you! Their videos make upwards 60,000 views meaning they make up to $300 which is not enough because they have five kids. Their merchandise is weird central. The mom is lowkey an addict she spaces off in the videos and claims she has anxiety. Then when she talks about money she changes her whole persona like if she were a different woman. She wants to make it big, but stays "humble" and then forces her child that's like 3 I think.. to do food shows and people claim they force all their kids to do it. Now, they are upset because the FTC is going to make all Family channels be clean, PG if that. Meaning all channels will be flagged for the pettiest thing, aka no money for most channels except for big ones like the Ace Family. The dad and mom smoke pot all day and are jobless and spend a lot of money on food reviews every day which would mean they should be poor at this point because they are only relying on Youtube, but somehow bought a new big size house and moved out of state, family were drug addicts too hence their move. Youtube has been infiltrated by freaks too. Everything has been used as an agenda.
Update: The family have comfortably moved to another state after they were visited by drug addicts in their neighborhood I wonder why..
their latest video is honestly sickening. I cannot believe a mom would post this. Yes she is the one editing and posting she said this multiple times in her lives on how she manages all the accounts and videos.
Both parents are still jobless for countless years and only live on Youtube revenue.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
their latest video is honestly sickening. I cannot believe a mom would post this. Yes she is the one editing and posting she said this multiple times in her lives on how she manages all the accounts and videos.
Both parents are still jobless for countless years and only live on Youtube revenue.
Im scurred to press play, do you mind giving a breakdown on your perspective of the video?

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Im scurred to press play, do you mind giving a breakdown on your perspective of the video?
No worries, just the video profile is disturbing. So their youngest child which is the one displayed at the start gets injured by the drawer which came from a dresser that was knocked down by the youngest child the day before. As she was playing, she fell down on the wooden end of the drawer that was sitting on the floor. Her mom claims that she initially thought that the blood came from her rear end, but then as the dad came to examine her from the front side they noticed that a pool of blood which is seen on the circled picture on the beginning of the video is where the blood came from.
The daughter begged for the parents to go to the doctors, but they waited the next day to do so. Yes, the same parents that smoke w##d all day, play video games, sing karaoke, and make the weirdest videos ever as they are actually both unemployed. The mom just uploaded another disturbing video of her acting like a lunatic with her oldest. The worst part of them all is their merchandise which has ped0 symbolism.
also seen here on the far down right corner in the video.
also the same symbol used here <.

It is just baffling to me that they try to clickbait people that could be ped-s just to get more of an audience, that is why they act so desperate on social media to get bigger family channels to agree to collaborate with them, one family did and then the collab got cancelled, I believe. Either way, the parents act so weirdly in the videos, spaced out, delusional, and cr@zy. The dad seems to be tired of the $hit he actually cheated on the mom hence the divorce videos (clickbait) and the other seperation video (according to the mom the dad cheated on her by messaging and possibly hanging with a "younger" girl) which is disturbing since "younger" is insinuating underage. He later moved out of the house and then they got back together after 1-3 months. You can tell they have no goals and just live off benefits .. Their Youtube comments have been turned off for so many months not only because of the FTC guidelines but because there were a few users bashing them and also leaving very disturbing comments.

They are also planning to have more kids to bring in more cash flow and more content for their videos. Pathetic.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No worries, just the video profile is disturbing. So their youngest child which is the one displayed at the start gets injured by the drawer which came from a dresser that was knocked down by the youngest child the day before. As she was playing, she fell down on the wooden end of the drawer that was sitting on the floor. Her mom claims that she initially thought that the blood came from her rear end, but then as the dad came to examine her from the front side they noticed that a pool of blood which is seen on the circled picture on the beginning of the video is where the blood came from.
The daughter begged for the parents to go to the doctors, but they waited the next day to do so. Yes, the same parents that smoke w##d all day, play video games, sing karaoke, and make the weirdest videos ever as they are actually both unemployed. The mom just uploaded another disturbing video of her acting like a lunatic with her oldest. The worst part of them all is their merchandise which has ped0 symbolism.
also seen here on the far down right corner in the video.
also the same symbol used here <.

It is just baffling to me that they try to clickbait people that could be ped-s just to get more of an audience, that is why they act so desperate on social media to get bigger family channels to agree to collaborate with them, one family did and then the collab got cancelled, I believe. Either way, the parents act so weirdly in the videos, spaced out, delusional, and cr@zy. The dad seems to be tired of the $hit he actually cheated on the mom hence the divorce videos (clickbait) and the other seperation video (according to the mom the dad cheated on her by messaging and possibly hanging with a "younger" girl) which is disturbing since "younger" is insinuating underage. He later moved out of the house and then they got back together after 1-3 months. You can tell they have no goals and just live off benefits .. Their Youtube comments have been turned off for so many months not only because of the FTC guidelines but because there were a few users bashing them and also leaving very disturbing comments.

They are also planning to have more kids to bring in more cash flow and more content for their videos. Pathetic.
Excellent breakdown, gracias. Im wondering, how are they getting away with this without any CPS investigations? How are they actually earning all this money? Because as you can see w/this vid, 1milli-plus views aint no guarantee of any real cash off the video.....