YouTube to display Wikipedia articles next to conspiracy theory videos

Lurker

Star

L.B.

Established
Couldn't truthers submit information to wikipedia. That way when the truth videos have the wikipedia link pop up for the 'correct' info it will just show more truth in the wikipedia article. Can't anyone add to wikipedia? Im not sure how wikipedia gets its info.... so I could be wrong but i thought anybody could contribute right?

elsbet

Superstar
For everyone here, that should be the tipoff that HEY.. this one's gonna be good.

MP3D

Established
Couldn't truthers submit information to wikipedia. That way when the truth videos have the wikipedia link pop up for the 'correct' info it will just show more truth in the wikipedia article. Can't anyone add to wikipedia? Im not sure how wikipedia gets its info.... so I could be wrong but i thought anybody could contribute right?
100%!!!!!

mecca

Superstar
Yes. And they should be adding to wikipedia but they should make sure that whatever information they have is fact based and not just speculation like a lot of theories are.

L.B.

Established
Yes. And they should be adding to wikipedia but they should make sure that whatever information they have is fact based and not just speculation like a lot of theories are.
Hmm... well this is going to be interesting. How is Wikipedia going to know what is truth..... Lol oh no they will have to start putting links onto those enteries too...and then those enteries...and it will go on forever. Then one day the server crashes or explodes and bye bye no more Wikipedia lolo_O:D:eek:

L.B.

Established
Forgive me because i wasn't paying attention but why did youtube pick Wikipedia? Are they owned by the same people?