Youtube Spamming

heyyor

Rookie
I request that if someone is going to continuously make new threads to post a single youtube video, with no real description, synopsis, summary, or written commentary from that poster accompanying said single videos, and no real engagement in discussion from that video poster, then that poster be considered a spambot and treated as such.

Vixy

Star
Uh-Oh..I have created some threads with youtube clips and not alot of description. Well a bit of description but not loads. If you mean mine, would you tell me so I know and can have that in mind from now on?

heyyor

Rookie
Uh-Oh..I have created some threads with youtube clips and not alot of description. Well a bit of description but not loads. If you mean mine, would you tell me so I know and can have that in mind from now on?
Sorry for the tardy response, but, no, it wasn't you at all. I forget the member's username, but it was obvious which one I was referring to when I originally made this thread. Said member was just clogging the front page of subforums up with threads that consisted of nothing but the thread title and the youtube vid/clip with no accompanying text whatsoever in the original post, and no follow-up discussion on the rare occasions people bothered posting in those threads. The threads only served to push actual active threads, with consistent discussion about interesting topics, further and further down, until they too would become inactive. The account posted a lot of them too at that time. It was even a tactic employed by shills at the voat pizzagate community to disrupt anything meaningful being done there, and help turn it into the mess it was when I stopped reading and contributing. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was some kind of spambot, as I've seen no activity, or postings from that account shortly after I posted this thread months ago.
I've actually seen you engage in multiple discussions in various threads I've visited on here, I wouldn't consider you posting youtube vids spamming or being done in bad faith at all, as I'm sure you'd join in discussion of them if people were commenting in the vid threads you posted

Vixy

Star
Phew! Thanks. I guess we should see it as a compliment though if they find us enough a threat to want to desillusion us. Bc Yes, I to have seen some strange things on here that indicates of shill activity. But I suppose all forums like this has them, if cose enough to the truth and enough readers.