YouTube Purge Continues

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Even if you don't agree with what some people say in a free and open society, we should all have a right to speak our minds. The satanic cabal which controls, for the most part, what we see and hear are continuing to purge content creators on social media platforms.

The most popular and fascist platform, YouTube - continues to aggressively censor and ban free speech under the guise of "hate speech", as it goes against the so called progressive left narrative promoted by the cabal. If you think the right is truly any better, its not - both sides are bought and paid for.

Post any YouTube censored banning causalities here and if you can provide a link where to find these voices, please do so. I personally don't endorse all that have been banned, but again believe they have a right to free speech.

hyuht.jpeg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Everyone going to Bitchute? I say we all dump YouTube - it’s the Empire’s mouthpiece at this point - Big Brother - I mean Big Data Google controls it and wants to control the medium entirely. Time to dump it and boycott Google. Google is Deep State - they sold out to the dark side long ago...
I agree and I love Bitchute...but who are they? I love DuckDuckGo but who are they? I guess we really don't have much choice do we? Run with these alternatives until the wheels fall off!

This is not a free speech issue.

YouTube is a private platform and if you dont play by their rules, they can kick you off.

You cannot go into somebody's private establishment and disrespect their rules and expect to not be kicked out.

If I go into someone's bar and act a fool, they can kick me out. I can't cry about "free speech"

Free speech or first amendment issues have to do with government punishment.

When there is actual government mandated "free speech" issues, like when Trump threatens to punish protesters with prison sentences, when Trump uses violence against protesters, when they make moves to ban protests, when they punish BDS protests, the phony ass right is nowhere to be found with their free speech defence. They are frauds.

All these people getting banned from youtube , is just a psy op to make the radical right feel like victims so they can believe their stupid conspiracies are real.

The elites aren't censoring anything, you can listen to virtually all the same stuff being banned on youtube on Fox News. The president of the most powerful country in the world will tweet about the same stuff getting "banned"

There's plenty of that same right wing nonsense you can consume even on youtube.

The banning is strategic to make it look like some conspiracy against right wingers, but the elites have been indoctrinating the right wing through many avenues, and the reverse psychology psy op does nothing but make them think they are victims who have stumbled on to the truth, nothing could be further from reality.

This is not a free speech issue.

YouTube is a private platform and if you dont play by their rules, they can kick you off.

You cannot go into somebody's private establishment and disrespect their rules and expect to not be kicked out.

If I go into someone's bar and act a fool, they can kick me out. I can't cry about "free speech"

Free speech or first amendment issues have to do with government punishment.

When there is actual government mandated "free speech" issues, like when Trump threatens to punish protesters with prison sentences, when Trump uses violence against protesters, when they make moves to ban protests, when they punish BDS protests, the phony ass right is nowhere to be found with their free speech defence. They are frauds.

All these people getting banned from youtube , is just a psy op to make the radical right feel like victims so they can believe their stupid conspiracies are real.

The elites aren't censoring anything, you can listen to virtually all the same stuff being banned on youtube on Fox News. The president of the most powerful country in the world will tweet about the same stuff getting "banned"

There's plenty of that same right wing nonsense you can consume even on youtube.

The banning is strategic to make it look like some conspiracy against right wingers, but the elites have been indoctrinating the right wing through many avenues, and the reverse psychology psy op does nothing but make them think they are victims who have stumbled on to the truth, nothing could be further from reality.
idiocy at its finest from this poster here.

its only free speech if it happens to the left...sigh, u really cant see what is happening here this isnt about bloody trump, its about covid, where do u stand on covid, and vaccines etc, because thats what most of the censorship is about.

idiocy at its finest from this poster here.

its only free speech if it happens to the left...sigh, u really cant see what is happening here this isnt about bloody trump, its about covid, where do u stand on covid, and vaccines etc, because thats what most of the censorship is about.
free speech issues are when the GOVERNMENT shuts you down.

So please tell me what exactly the government is shutting down.

Stefan Molyneux and E Michael Jones who were referred to above are not Covid "truthers" they are white supremacist "culture warriors"

Tidal

Star
Aaargh I've just had a video purged and removed by youtube..:)
"Your content violates our terms of use"

Yet it was simply an ancient WW2 clip of combat footage, and a two-second bit showed a jap being toasted by a flamethrower, so I suppose it upset some snowflakes who complained to YT, perhaps they regarded it as racist..:)

Tidal

Star
The good news is that even if Youtube didn't exist, people would still be able to say what they want to say in forums, and post video stills, news pictures and links and so on, I do it all the time..:)

For example it's cats we should be worried about-

What are you even doing here? Vast right wing conspiracy is real? All others fake?
show me hardcore proof that the elites do not want right wing beliefs to be accessed by the public. Because I think you will fail in that regard. So you then have to ask yourself what is the real reason for many of these people getting kicked off youtube.

For instance, Do you really think the elites thought Alex Jones was a threat so they banned him from youtube ?

Do you want to have a real discussion, or just be a rightwing NPC who swallows all the elite created talking points ?

Lurker

Star
show me hardcore proof that the elites do not want right wing beliefs to be accessed by the public. Because I think you will fail in that regard. So you then have to ask yourself what is the real reason for many of these people getting kicked off youtube.
I'd say that the owners of said sites don't want dissenting views. If you disagree, you could present an alternative reason.
?
swallows all the elite created talking points
You clearly do not know me.

I'd say that the owners of said sites don't want dissenting views. If you disagree, you could present an alternative reason.

?
so you are saying the owners of youtube do not want dissenting views ?

I want to get things straight, do you mean exclusively the owners of youtube or do you mean the elites in general ?

What are those dissenting views ?

We have to be clear about these things to proceed any further.

Tidal

Star
If I ran a forum which I was paying for, I'd certainly not let anybody join whose views contrasted with my own, I'd politely tell them to go join a forum whose owner has the same views as theirs..:)

Lurker

Star
so you are saying the owners of youtube do not want dissenting views ?

I want to get things straight, do you mean exclusively the owners of youtube or do you mean the elites in general ?

What are those dissenting views ?

We have to be clear about these things to proceed any further.
I think it is mainly the leadership of these companies that get their orders from think tanks like CFR. So, in essence, yeah the elite.
Still don't know what NPC means.