YouTube Purge Continues

polymoog

Superstar
Even if you don't agree with what some people say in a free and open society, we should all have a right to speak our minds. The satanic cabal which controls, for the most part, what we see and hear are continuing to purge content creators on social media platforms.
ill say this again...
either the government allows all free speech to a given platform so it is immune to lawsuits, or the platform acts as a publisher and can be sued for anything said on their media platform. social media cannot have it both ways, and right now, they continue to straddle the line of section 230 of the US communications decency act.

youtube is receiving government funding-- taxpayer dollars-- OUR money, so they are very much like a public company which we have a right to access. this fiasco should have been sorted out and enforced years ago.

although ive voted with my feet and spend almost all of my time over at bitchute, the normies NEED to see videos on normie platforms presenting the truth. how else will they get exposure?

Helioform

Star
Max Igan has been deleted as well.

I mainly use Youtube for entertainment, but this is really getting tiresome all the censorship on there. If you are not part of the woke left mob, you are a "far-right white supremacist" and most likely you will end up being kicked out. And this often happens to even gaming or movie review channels that are not political but still criticize wokeness and the progressive (which is really regressive). Go woke and get broke as they say though and this will only backfire on them. And I don't care if YT is a private company, they are pretty much a MONOPOLY which should be regulated, and even broken up with anti-trust laws. They use their power to impose an Orwellian-like censorship of free speech. And even if they are not the government, pretty soon they will be as technocracy takes a hold of the world. Social media has already been classified as the 5th estate so they have enormous non-elected power.

DavidSon

Star
Damn @Frank Badfinger making this about vancity really shows your emotional fragility. At least one person here is balancing the 60% of garbage right wing Christian Zionist posts supporting Dump, alien abductions, the rapture and other end times nonsense, islamaphobia, paranoid JBS lies, Alex Jones level conspiracy theories... this site is basically a bunch of souped up FOX/Brightbart talking points for "woke" Christian right-wingers. Tucker Carlson is the shill, not VCE. You claim to be beyond the two party deception but the fact you can't have an adult conversation proves you're caught up bro.

Damn @Frank Badfinger making this about vancity really shows your emotional fragility. At least one person here is balancing the 60% of garbage right wing Christian Zionist posts supporting Dump, alien abductions, the rapture and other end times nonsense, islamaphobia, paranoid JBS lies, Alex Jones level conspiracy theories... this site is basically a bunch of souped up FOX/Brightbart talking points for "woke" Christian right-wingers. Tucker Carlson is the shill, not VCE. You claim to be beyond the two party deception but the fact you can't have an adult conversation proves you're caught up bro.
this.

thanks man.

I am trying to have a serious convo, its not like I think Youtube is innocent or beyond some kind of control or agenda, I just dont come to the same conclusions that many come to when the subject of "censorship" comes up. I think much of it is simply overblown victimhood to aid the "culture war"

Donald Trump referenced "cancel culture" in his July 4th address.

Its funny that social media AIDED Trump's victory via Cambridge Analytica which Facebook and others cooperated with

then all of a sudden social media "hates conservatives" after helping the alt right to grow and spread, and then they start banning certain right wing content creators just in time for Trump's "leftist revolution is trying to change/cancel our culture/history" speech

this is all orchestrated. Like Alex Jones "banning" was a clear sign that this is all a psy op. Alex Jones is an intelligence operative, a self admited one at that. So why on earth would Youtube ban a US intelligence asset ? If people cannot ask these questions and come up with serious answers, what the heck kind of "truth tellers" or conspriacy theorists are they ?

In the middle of this theatre Youtube probably is banning creators who put out counter narratives to their agenda, but a lot of these high profile "bannings" are to serve a greater agenda IMO.

DavidSon

Star
this.

thanks man.

I am trying to have a serious convo, its not like I think Youtube is innocent or beyond some kind of control or agenda, I just dont come to the same conclusions that many come to when the subject of "censorship" comes up. I think much of it is simply overblown victimhood to aid the "culture war"

Donald Trump referenced "cancel culture" in his July 4th address.

Its funny that social media AIDED Trump's victory via Cambridge Analytica which Facebook and others cooperated with

then all of a sudden social media "hates conservatives" after helping the alt right to grow and spread, and then they start banning certain right wing content creators just in time for Trump's "leftist revolution is trying to change/cancel our culture/history" speech

this is all orchestrated. Like Alex Jones "banning" was a clear sign that this is all a psy op. Alex Jones is an intelligence operative, a self admited one at that. So why on earth would Youtube ban a US intelligence asset ? If people cannot ask these questions and come up with serious answers, what the heck kind of "truth tellers" or conspriacy theorists are they ?

In the middle of this theatre Youtube probably is banning creators who put out counter narratives to their agenda, but a lot of these high profile "bannings" are to serve a greater agenda IMO.
I appreciate you think for yourself and offer a different perspective. It's a refreshing change from the regurgitated republican memes that flood this site. People calling you out while we've got 10 Q-anon threads and even a Dump safe space lol. Don't people know Q-anon is tied to Steve Bannon and the cultists Fulan Gong? Robert Steele is a big Q agent. Speaking of CA there's a great documentary about them and Bannon's role in Brexit along with several other large PR operations. That shit is real.

As you said earlier sponsors pressuring YT this month is the simplest answer to "why now." You ask some interesting questions though, and I can't forget the idea that one purpose of the exaggerated protests is to trigger the conservative base; if so it's working like a charm.

My take is we shouldn't be surprised when a liberal, Jewish run platform partnering with the ADL is banning people for opposing lsrael's annexation, BDS, or anything to do with their progressive agenda (immigration, transgender, etc.) They even said they won't allow material that contradicts the WHO's directives.

Corbett had a nice interview recently talking about alternatives to the major social media sites. The tools are there. FB, Twitter, etc. seem entrenched but all it takes is the "cool" people to start something new. It's like younger people with SC or TikTok, things can move in a new direction if we decide.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Adult conversation with a shill that gives Soros a pass and defends the Marxist Antifa and BLM psy-ops.

A shill that defends the official narrative of Sandy Hook and 9/11.

A shill that uses the same tactics as the cabal driven progressive media using tags like the "radical right" or "white supremacist" or "white nationalist" when describing average white Americans who have been shut out of the conversation and continually guilted, demonized and demoralized as they watch their country go to shit by design.

A shill that defends YouTube's fascist censorship policies and denies that a purge at YouTube is happening.

A shill that continually baits, trolls and derails threads.

A shill who then changes his tune but states:
All these people getting banned from youtube , is just a psy op to make the radical right feel like victims so they can believe their stupid conspiracies are real.
Yeah, DS. Keep defending this shill.

Last edited:
Balance for the sake of balance? You want balance between the truth and the lie too?

Adult conversation with a shill that gives Soros a pass and defends the Marxist Antifa and BLM psy-ops.
I dont obsess about Soros like you do because frankly its kind of a distraction. BLM I said in another thread was a controlled organization but the movement behind it and the anger and issues are real and legitimate. Antifa is a boogeyman and a meme for right wingers. Its just something to call anybody opposed to Trump. The psy op is actually thinking Antifa is something significant you should worry about.
A shill that defends the official narrative of Sandy Hook and 9/11.
I dont believe the parents are "crisis actors" like Alex Jones who got sued for defamation. 911 ? You just entirely made that one up.

A shill that uses the same tactics as the cabal driven progressive media using tags like the "radical right" or "white supremacist" or "white nationalist" when describing average white Americans who have been shut out of the conversation and continually guilted, demonized and demoralized as they watch their country go to shit by design.
So those tags do not describe real things ? Who are these average white Americans that I call white supremacists ? Richard Spencer, David Duke and Stefan Monlyneux ?
A shill that defends YouTube's fascist censorship policies and denies that a purge at YouTube is happening.
they have terms of agreement you have to sign before using their private service. If they are enforcing these fairly then I have no problem, if they aren't then I have a problem.

A shill that continually baits, trolls and derails threads.
the only troll is you. YOu literally changed the title of this thread to attack me because you got triggered, your only response to anything I say is to yell "shill" That is about the limit of your ability to argue a point.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I just realized that Artful Revealer started an exact thread a day earlier than this thread. As this thread has been thoroughly derailed, I suggest anyone wanting to post on this topic do it on AR's thread. I will move any relevant posts to the other thread.

Last edited:
I just realized that Artful Revealer started an exact thread a day earlier than this thread. As this thread has been thoroughly derailed, I suggest anyone wanting to post on this topic do it on AR's thread. I will move any relevant posts to the other thread.

LOL so you just want to live in an echo chamber, and not have your views challenged.

A bunch of white supremacists got banned from youtube. Boo hoo.

Probably for hate speech. The advertisers dont want their ads popping up on some crazed white nationalist.

There's more than youtube out there, they'll find another method to push their deranged views.

I dont obsess about Soros like you do because frankly its kind of a distraction. BLM I said in another thread was a controlled organization but the movement behind it and the anger and issues are real and legitimate. Antifa is a boogeyman and a meme for right wingers. Its just something to call anybody opposed to Trump. The psy op is actually thinking Antifa is something significant you should worry about.

I dont believe the parents are "crisis actors" like Alex Jones who got sued for defamation. 911 ? You just entirely made that one up.

So those tags do not describe real things ? Who are these average white Americans that I call white supremacists ? Richard Spencer, David Duke and Stefan Monlyneux ?

they have terms of agreement you have to sign before using their private service. If they are enforcing these fairly then I have no problem, if they aren't then I have a problem.

the only troll is you. YOu literally changed the title of this thread to attack me because you got triggered, your only response to anything I say is to yell "shill" That is about the limit of your ability to argue a point.
If you call Stefan Molyneux a white supremist, you are definitely, categorically wrong.

why stop there ?

Richard Spencer and David Duke aren't white supremacists either.
You could simplify those two into being in that category. Spencer is a duginist, David Duke is a white nationalist type to be more precise. Molyneux afaik is not at all, and always upset the far right types because of that. He is a free market libertarian type guy, not edgy on race, Hitler, Jews, any topic in that category. If you google him today though the ADL has literally rewritten history to make it seem like he is the leader of the neo Nazi movement. i Don’t know where you can watch his videos anymore, but if you find some you can confirm what I’m saying. Regardless, I don’t think it’s justified for taking people’s speech down aside from if they break the law, same as UPS shouldn’t be allowed to discriminate who’s mail they deliver. I wouldn’t be surprised if the adl pushes for that next though actually.

What should be noted is that this was another targeted and planned take down. Twitter, paypal, youtube, and more, all gave them the same treatment on the same day, Molyneuxs Wikipedia page was changed, articles were published pushing the idea that he was a white nationalist racist maniac. This is beyond muh private company, this is total technocratic control, ministry of truth, rewriting history, deciding who can and cannot use the tools needed for modern society after they have been totally monopolized and brought under control of certain interests and groups

You could simplify those two into being in that category. Spencer is a duginist, David Duke is a white nationalist type to be more precise. Molyneux afaik is not at all, and always upset the far right types because of that. He is a free market libertarian type guy, not edgy on race, Hitler, Jews, any topic in that category. If you google him today though the ADL has literally rewritten history to make it seem like he is the leader of the neo Nazi movement. i Don’t know where you can watch his videos anymore, but if you find some you can confirm what I’m saying. Regardless, I don’t think it’s justified for taking people’s speech down aside from if they break the law, same as UPS shouldn’t be allowed to discriminate who’s mail they deliver. I wouldn’t be surprised if the adl pushes for that next though actually.

What should be noted is that this was another targeted and planned take down. Twitter, paypal, youtube, and more, all gave them the same treatment on the same day, Molyneuxs Wikipedia page was changed, articles were published pushing the idea that he was a white nationalist racist maniac. This is beyond muh private company, this is total technocratic control, ministry of truth, rewriting history, deciding who can and cannot use the tools needed for modern society after they have been totally monopolized and brought under control of certain interests and groups
I've watched plenty of Molyneux. He is a white supremacist, I dont care what he calls himself.

I've seen him talk about brain size and IQ, "the death of Western Culture", anti-immigration, how countries are better when they are homogenous, and have no crime , r*pe and race etc. etc. etc. The guy is a white supremacist.

No this is not "technocratic control" This is corporations not wanting open racism because it isn't good for business. History is not being rewritten, you give far too much importance to these clowns. Anybody can search for their content on other platforms, or their own personal websites. Getting kicked off Youtube isn't the end of the world, stop acting like it is. What are you too lazy to click a few extra buttons ?

Wigi

Veteran
I've watched plenty of Molyneux. He is a white supremacist, I dont care what he calls himself.

I've seen him talk about brain size and IQ, "the death of Western Culture", anti-immigration, how countries are better when they are homogenous, and have no crime , r*pe and race etc. etc. etc. The guy is a white supremacist.

No this is not "technocratic control" This is corporations not wanting open racism because it isn't good for business. History is not being rewritten, you give far too much importance to these clowns. Anybody can search for their content on other platforms, or their own personal websites. Getting kicked off Youtube isn't the end of the world, stop acting like it is. What are you too lazy to click a few extra buttons ?
They allow anti-white and antichristian views.
When a black man says he's against immigration in Africa because it is a form of colonization what happens ? Guess what, NOTHING happens because he can't be racist isn't it?

You say that guy is talking about IQ and from that you assume he's a white supremacist.
Okay I get your point but high IQ doesn't automatically mean superiority or supremacy, Chinese people probably have the highest average IQ in the world even higher than Europeans but I don't want to live out there because high intelligence is also a recipe for psychopaths and it seems that psychopathy is too widespread out there.
Various forms of intelligence exist that's for sure but difference in IQ could explain why some people are more inclined to rational thinking rather than emotional thinking.

Today it's extremely dishonest to not acknowledge the fact that mass immigration is used as a subversive weapon and it is a problem because when you have propagandists who explains day and night that your life sucks because of white people, of course you will have no go zones or autonomous zones where criminality prosper and people do stupid things that ruins the country simply because their action is in reality an emotional reaction. They act from pathos because there is a propaganda that target those who are predisposed to emotional thinking, it's very important to understand that.

It's not simply about being 'right wing' but it's about enabling yourself to see why this is the moment they chose to remove dissenting views.
We have politicians on youtube right now and if you think it's a small thing that not every opinions could have a voice on that platform my conclusion it's that you're not for freedom of speech.
When people feel like their voice is suppressed, violence becomes an option but me i'm a pacifist therefore I say everyone should have a voice and talk as long as they respect the law.

Last edited:
You say that guy is talking about IQ and from that you assume he's a white supremacist.
Okay I get your point but high IQ doesn't automatically mean superiority or supremacy, Chinese people probably have the highest average IQ in the world even higher than Europeans but I don't want to live out there because high intelligence is also a recipe for psychopaths and it seems that psychopathy is too widespread out there.
He has also consistently stated that East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have, on average, highger IQ than whites. So I guess that makes him a white inferiorist vis à vis East Asians and Jews?

I had to invent the word inferiorist because an antonym for supremacist, to my recollection, doesn't even exist, which is telling.

He has also consistently stated that East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have, on average, highger IQ than whites. So I guess that makes him a white inferiorist vis à vis East Asians and Jews?

I had to invent the word inferiorist because an antonym for supremacist, to my recollection, doesn't even exist, which is telling.
It doesn't matter if he states that Asians or jews in average have higher IQs, that's his way of pretending he isn't what he clearly is. It's their way of trying to claim "I'm not racist just looking at facts" I believe Molyneux even uses that exact line. Many of these white supremacists dont have a problem with Asians per say, a lot of white supremacists even have Asian girlfriends, no the IQ debate is used to denigrate black and brown people and used as a reason to tie in their crime theories and reasons why "integration is not possible" and why black and brown immigration should not happen, and why multi racial societies are a "failure".

I'm well versed in white supremacist propaganda, and the different methods they use to push their narratives. It isn't just the overt guys like Spencer or Duke, the "alt light" actually plays a much more significant role because they reach a much wider audience with watered down versions of what the hardcore white supremacists are saying.

Alena 316

This is not a free speech issue.

YouTube is a private platform and if you dont play by their rules, they can kick you off.

You cannot go into somebody's private establishment and disrespect their rules and expect to not be kicked out.

If I go into someone's bar and act a fool, they can kick me out. I can't cry about "free speech"

Free speech or first amendment issues have to do with government punishment.

When there is actual government mandated "free speech" issues, like when Trump threatens to punish protesters with prison sentences, when Trump uses violence against protesters, when they make moves to ban protests, when they punish BDS protests, the phony ass right is nowhere to be found with their free speech defence. They are frauds.

All these people getting banned from youtube , is just a psy op to make the radical right feel like victims so they can believe their stupid conspiracies are real.

The elites aren't censoring anything, you can listen to virtually all the same stuff being banned on youtube on Fox News. The president of the most powerful country in the world will tweet about the same stuff getting "banned"

There's plenty of that same right wing nonsense you can consume even on youtube.

The banning is strategic to make it look like some conspiracy against right wingers, but the elites have been indoctrinating the right wing through many avenues, and the reverse psychology psy op does nothing but make them think they are victims who have stumbled on to the truth, nothing could be further from reality.
This is not a free speech issue.

YouTube is a private platform and if you dont play by their rules, they can kick you off.

You cannot go into somebody's private establishment and disrespect their rules and expect to not be kicked out.

If I go into someone's bar and act a fool, they can kick me out. I can't cry about "free speech"

Free speech or first amendment issues have to do with government punishment.

When there is actual government mandated "free speech" issues, like when Trump threatens to punish protesters with prison sentences, when Trump uses violence against protesters, when they make moves to ban protests, when they punish BDS protests, the phony ass right is nowhere to be found with their free speech defence. They are frauds.

The elites aren't censoring anything, you can listen to virtually all the same stuff being banned on youtube on Fox News. The president of the most powerful country in the world will tweet about the same stuff getting "banned"

There's plenty of that same right wing nonsense you can consume even on youtube.

The banning is strategic to make it look like some conspiracy against right wingers, but the elites have been indoctrinating the right wing through many avenues, and the reverse psychology psy op does nothing but make them think they are victims who have stumbled on to the truth, nothing could be further from reality.
yeh talking about conspiracy theories Is out od line lets look ať some quality videos that follow thé YouTube guidlines