YouTube Purge Continues

Politically I'm more left/center but even to me it's obvious there's a bias on these platforms favoring progressive, PC content while discouraging material that doesn't fit their rigid ideals. As others have said the frustration is because of double standards. Hebrew Israelite theology is allowed while a white power channel would be banned in seconds.
Richard Spencer, Steven Molyneux, and David Duke all literally JUST got banned from Youtube a week ago. All 3 of those are way more high profile than Hebrew Israelite theology, not only that but white supremacists have caused for more death and destruction than Hebrew Israelites, there is far more opposition and outrcy against white supremacy than hebrew israelites, so that is kind of a false equivalence.

"White power" channels clearly were not banned in "seconds" when high profile racists have been allowed on Youtube for over a decade. They are only recently being kicked off due to a backlash from advertisers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53230986

It's OK to promote transgender lifestyles but a Bible quote about homosexuality is hate-speech. 3rd Temple Orthodox supremacy is tolerated but any criticism of BGLM (black gay lives matter as I heard someone say lol) and you're done.
gay lifestyles do not incite violence. Businesses have to cater to gays and blacks because they are a part of the market.

In the case of Jones we know why he was banned: for calling out Jewish influence.
When did Jones call out Jewish influence ? Jones is a shill for Zionism. So no they "banned" him for some other reason, and I would suggest its simply to give his shitty ideas the perception of legitimacy, along with him accusing victims of being "crisis actors"
It's no secret that that all the big tech/media corporations and their investors are Jewish- if you question their influence or the hypocrisy of Zionism you're shadow banned, de-platformed, de-monetized, etc. There's no two ways about it.
I would suggest that not everybody getting banned is getting banned for the same reasons. There are many things at play here, and the zionist thing may be one reason to be censored, but there are plenty of anti-Zionists both on the left and the right who are still up and running on youtube.
It's not just the right being censored. Critics of the United States' perpetual wars are facing censorship too.
Like I said, all sorts of people are getting censored from youtube for all manner of reasons. What I reject is the simplistic "one size fits all" response where just because somebody has been banned, it automatically means

a) they are telling the truth
b) they are being persecuted
c) they are a threat to the elites

It may be one of those, it may be all of those, it also may be NONE of those.

there is a clear agenda to make it appear like the right wing is being "persecuted" by some "liberal conspiracy" which seeks to take over america. I suggest this fake "censorship" is a part of that agenda.

Donald Trump said this out loud in his July 4th speech. He even specifically mentioned "cancel culture" Does this not raise people's suspicions that this is a game and a psy op being orchestrated ?

You made a good point about private companies setting their own rules. But it bothers people because we value open dialogue (unless truly inciting violence) and the mainstream sites have so many more viewers. Who wants to join a platform with like 30 people? We're dependent on them to reach the masses, at least until other hubs gain popularity. I guess the criticism is the tech giants are guilty of false advertising- they claim to support free-speech but are acting as gate-keepers, filtering the wide range of beliefs into palatable, Zio-friendly fragobytes.
We must ask why these sites are ONLY NOW being kicked off Youtube after being allowed to spew hate for over a decade ?

Does this not intrigue you ?

Its almost as if they wanted these views out there, and once these views are as prevalent as possible, then suddenly they want to pretend these views are such a "threat" when in reality they simply want people to believe that rather than it being true.

Again I will refer you to Trump claiming on 4th of July "a left wing revolution is trying to take over this country" and reference to "cancel culture"

Well you would need all the pieces in place to make such a claim, and I would suggest all this "right wing censorship" is just another planted piece of evidence to make it look like Trump's claims are legit.

Last edited:
this is literally nothing to do with "right wing" *facepalm* apparently the censorship now is being done to make right wingers look credible, lol ok.

London Real
David Icke

all really not right wing at all. possibly disinfo, but yeh vce ur view is so narrow its draining to listen to u try to fit everything into ur anti trump paradigm.

If you understand psychology and how intelligence operations work there is nothing far fetched at all.

They were able to convince a large segment of the public Trump was "anti-establishment" simply because one portion of the MSM bashed him.

by the same token as you have classed the MSM "establishment" you class Big Tech as "establishment" and then whatever Big Tech is against is also by the same token as Trump "anti-establishment"

These are simple reverse psychology tricks that intelligence operations have been using for years. Its actually not rocket science at all.

David Icke is a fraud who has no right to complain about censorship, when he purged his forum of any dissenting voices (myself included)

Riptide

Established
I'm looking for the mistakenly released NASA footage which shows the Apollo 11 team focusing their camera on a lone, circular window while in low earth orbit and pretending that it was the whole earth from afar.

Used to be easy to find on YouTube. Now I can't find it.

Actions are all we have to go on - because none of us really know what the hell is going on behind the scenes or may be going on.

So when you see a pattern of certain content being pulled from many high profile platforms, well, you be the judge of what it means

Riptide

Established
Actions are all we have to go on - because none of us really know what the hell is going on behind the scenes or may be going on.

So when you see a pattern of certain content being pulled from many high profile platforms, well, you be the judge of what it means
Yep. You know a tree by its fruit. Or the proof is in the pudding. :p

If you understand psychology and how intelligence operations work there is nothing far fetched at all.

They were able to convince a large segment of the public Trump was "anti-establishment" simply because one portion of the MSM bashed him.

by the same token as you have classed the MSM "establishment" you class Big Tech as "establishment" and then whatever Big Tech is against is also by the same token as Trump "anti-establishment"

These are simple reverse psychology tricks that intelligence operations have been using for years. Its actually not rocket science at all.

David Icke is a fraud who has no right to complain about censorship, when he purged his forum of any dissenting voices (myself included)
its not all about trump tho.

i do actually think ur right about trump. but the country itself is going to collapse.

Wigi

Veteran
Youtube just don't want content creators who are openly against progressivism. Apparently that wasn't enough for google to demonetize videos but now they decide to remove dissenting views like good students of Stalin.
What's their definition of hate speech btw? Misandry and p***philia is normal on youtube but other views are labeled as hate speech?
At least we know why youtube's logo is red.

Youtube just don't want content creators who are openly against progressivism. Apparently that wasn't enough for google to demonetize videos but now they decide to remove dissenting views like good students of Stalin.
What's their definition of hate speech btw? Misandry and p***philia is normal on youtube but other views are labeled as hate speech?
At least we know why youtube's logo is red.

there's PLENTY of content on youtube that is openly against progressivism.

So try again.

elsbet

Superstar
Everyone going to Bitchute? I say we all dump YouTube - it’s the Empire’s mouthpiece at this point - Big Brother - I mean Big Data Google controls it and wants to control the medium entirely. Time to dump it and boycott Google. Google is Deep State - they sold out to the dark side long ago...
Pretty sure they always were the dark side.

Other than that... yeah, agreed. Nevertheless, there is still some good material to be found.

For now, anyway.

has anybody seen the video by mouthy buddha on the youtube algorithyms? it shows how there is p***philia being promoted on youtube and they have done nothing about it btw.

elsbet

Superstar
show me hardcore proof that the elites do not want right wing beliefs to be accessed by the public. Because I think you will fail in that regard. So you then have to ask yourself what is the real reason for many of these people getting kicked off youtube.

For instance, Do you really think the elites thought Alex Jones was a threat so they banned him from youtube ?

Do you want to have a real discussion, or just be a rightwing NPC who swallows all the elite created talking points ?
Right back at you... they need just enough of both sides to create friction. Without it, how will the citizens (who vastly outnumber them) beg those in Power to FIX IT--> meaning the offenses of the other side, of course... whichever side that may be.

Right back at you... they need just enough of both sides to create friction. Without it, how will the citizens (who vastly outnumber them) beg those in Power to FIX IT--> meaning the offenses of the other side, of course... whichever side that may be.
just because someone aligns with a certain political ideology doesnt mean that the info they are sharing isnt valid. And tbh some people like dr kaufman, richiefromboston (very anti trump) facelikethesun, nicholson1968 are all not politically alligned simply christians.

elsbet

Superstar
I'm looking for the mistakenly released NASA footage which shows the Apollo 11 team focusing their camera on a lone, circular window while in low earth orbit and pretending that it was the whole earth from afar.

Used to be easy to find on YouTube. Now I can't find it.

elsbet

Superstar
just because someone aligns with a certain political ideology doesnt mean that the info they are sharing isnt valid. And tbh some people like dr kaufman, richiefromboston (very anti trump) facelikethesun, nicholson1968 are all not politically alligned simply christians.
"simply" ... *sigh*
I happen to like some of those guys for those very reasons. Politics (I have learned), as presented in the canned media stories, is not authentic. Though it leans heavily to the left, as though they are a majority, they are not the majority. It demonizes the 'right' but features absolute maniacs. Both sides are tragically misrepresented imo.

I made a thread on this two days ago with the intention of listing the banned voices:

I'll be adding them to the OP so we could analyze one or more common themes that are being specifically targeted.

just for the record ur saying youtube, facebook etc, arent propaganda arms of the government? because they are, albeit under the guise of a free platform.

sorry elsbet my quotes werent for u but for vancity, i also like those guys for that reason its deeper than the right and left.

Have these channels been deleted too?