YouTube outage

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
So what are your thoughts on this?

YouTube suddenly went down for around an hour around the World today and people panicked like crazy, what do you think happened?, what went down in that hour?

I do remember seeing an interesting post on Instagram warning about a global internet outage which would be the drill for when they cut off the Internet for good.
I also saw the same post more than once about a deeply offensive video aimed at Muslim's which Pakistan were trying to remove from YouTube, has anyone heard about this?

Also while I am here, for those that use Gmail, have you notice that the option to type out your password is an open one eye symbol?

Attachments

Hopeful

Star
So what are your thoughts on this?

YouTube suddenly went down for around an hour around the World today and people panicked like crazy, what do you think happened?, what went down in that hour?

I do remember seeing an interesting post on Instagram warning about a global internet outage which would be the drill for when they cut off the Internet for good.
I also saw the same post more than once about a deeply offensive video aimed at Muslim's which Pakistan were trying to remove from YouTube, has anyone heard about this?

Also while I am here, for those that use Gmail, have you notice that the option to type out your password is an open one eye symbol?
I will just talk about the open eye symbol .. Yes.. It's present in quite a lot of applications which require passwords.. Well nowadays every application requires one almost ..

The made a good use of that symbol (eye of h0rus).. In a way.. For poeple to view the typed in password .. I have to press it quite a lot.. Since i make many typing errors

Hopeful

Star
IMG_20181017_160505.jpg

well there's a one here too.. On the threads that are watched by you.. .

Well.. It doesn't always symbolize that one eye thing i guess..

Last edited: