YouTube influencers drama and conspiracy

imsickofyoshi

Established
Do you know why? How was the controversy resolved?
He has an updated video on his channel
Now people are going "we looove you!"
"We knew you were real all along!"
so fake. Crazy how fast people flip flop in one week.

and the whole "mom" thing is getting weird. I think Jeffery star is a big player in this game too. I heard he had power to end careers.

mecca

Superstar
He has an updated video on his channel
Now people are going "we looove you!"
"We knew you were real all along!"
so fake. Crazy how fast people flip flop in one week.

and the whole "mom" thing is getting weird. I think Jeffery star is a big player in this game too. I heard he had power to end careers.
Damn, people straight up spread lies about James... that's horrible. People who he thought were his friends went behind his back and tried to destroy his career, that must feel terrible to go through. They knew they were lying but they said it anyway just to get back at him. Jefferey is already known for being a piece of shit so I'm not even surprised that he would lie about everything.

I still don't think it's a ritual... I think his so called friends just became jealous of his success and wanted to ruin his career through spreading lies about him. They simply wanted attention, views, and money. They seem like narcissists as most youtubers are. But it's good that James is being honest and he's able to be the better and more mature person in this situation. Hopefully he recovers.

Last edited:

Allegra

Veteran
I personally agree with pewdiepie both are at wrong. Jeffree also jumped into the issue and now he acted like he needed time for mental health. Funny he didn’t say that when people were after James’ life last week. James was also wrong to agree to promote zugarbear, no matter what Tati deserved to be upset. However the way Tati brought everything to the public was very wrong.

I don’t believe in taking sides since the beginning of this drama. Beauty community is always toxic, I’ve been in this community since Michelle Phan days, it was great back then but then since Jeffree Star came everything has changed. His fall out with Laura Lee, MannyMUA, Nikita Dragun last year.
Also NikkiTutorials has bad history with him.

It is still can be a ritual, like do we even know how a ritual should work? And how acceptable it should be?

Allegra

Veteran
P3wdi3pi3 is raising my eyebrows lately. I mean, at first I didn't wanna think he is going that way, I'm a long time subscriber, and he doesn't post any questionable content, just games, some dramas with MSM, and memes. Also, he's funny so I like to watch him.

But then he comes up with this quite sinister logo. No, it's not for an OK, he clearly uses the symbol for 60 millions subscribers. It's for number 6. The back of his shirt, there are 2 coffins with 60, and at the bottom another 60. So it looks like 6(0) 6(0) 6(0).
And that bone in the hand, and 3 droplets of what I assume is blood are just a cherry on top.

Sigh... then again, it is no way the elites wouldn't want to use someone like him with massive influence.

Screenshot_180.png
Screenshot_181.png

P3wdi3pi3 is raising my eyebrows lately. I mean, at first I didn't wanna think he is going that way, I'm a long time subscriber, and he doesn't post any questionable content, just games, some dramas with MSM, and memes. Also, he's funny so I like to watch him.

But then he comes up with this quite sinister logo. No, it's not for an OK, he clearly uses the symbol for 60 millions subscribers. It's for number 6. The back of his shirt, there are 2 coffins with 60, and at the bottom another 60. So it looks like 6(0) 6(0) 6(0).
And that bone in the hand, and 3 droplets of what I assume is blood are just a cherry on top.

Sigh... then again, it is no way the elites wouldn't want to use someone like him with massive influence.

View attachment 22973
View attachment 22974
So that shirt is what makes you mad about that guy and not his long history of Nazi/fascist sympathy?

Last edited:

Allegra

Veteran
So that shirt is what makes you mad about that guy and not his long history of Nazi/fascist sympathy?
I've read articles about it and I have also watched his videos and his explanations. I have seen and weighed from both views. MSM as usual dramatize him cuz of his influence and income. Context is important. Those journalists who made his articles even got expose for having much worse history than him lol. True, his jokes sometimes bad, but it is not like how the media sensationalize it. Again, context is important, once you actually watch his videos about the said jokes, you know media just tried to defame him. That's the reason why pewdiepie never loses subscribers and viewers. The people who judge him are people who dont watch his videos.

Then again, that's how I see it. However, if he's really going illumy way, then I don't wanna watch his videos anymore and I've rarely watch his videos too.

Allegra

Veteran

A Jewish person, Ethan Klein reviewed about Pewdiepie's situation.

"People getting offended for people who are not offended."

Another great and serious explanation about Pewdiepie and antisemitism

Dawah

Rookie
Hi everyone! I am new to the site's forums. I've just been reading some posts. It's interesting to look at so many theories from different people. I also sometimes see satanic/masonic agendas being pushed in the media. One thing I've noticed just now on Youtube is video by Vice that contains cannibalism agenda. I was scrolling through youtube and saw this thing popped up:

20190619_154203.jpg
20190619_154237.jpg

I hope, this is somehow related to this thread. I couldn't watch the whole video. It was disgusting to say the least.

polymoog

Superstar
I hope, this is somehow related to this thread. I couldn't watch the whole video. It was disgusting to say the least.
this is fine for YT, but criticizing immigration will get you banned.
degenerate/disgusting acts: ok. government policy criticism: huge no-no.

Deadlylady

Established
I know this might sound crazy and not true but how come many youtubers mothers dies suddently like that. It started with girlfriendboyfriend Jesse who's mother suddently disappeared then was found dead. Now it's famous youtuber R0man mother's that dies suddently during a family vacation. He did have a friend that sold games that keep wearing illuminati hats and shirts and he took him on private jets etc. Do you guys know anything more about this stuff?

Deadlylady

Established
Are you implying that these are sacrifices and asking if the youtubers are in the 1lluminati?
They are getting recruited for a while,now.There are these special conventions where all the upcoming youtubers including the little kids with toy and food review channels are assembled and deals are made.If they are old enough,they'll do it themselves and for younger ones,fathers are mostly used to make the deals.And accordingly,the next set of events unfold including the appearance of symbols and propaganda.
Yes, I used to watch his vlogs and his mother seemed like a great mother. And he always shows his family and that he is very close to them. They all go on vacation together etc. I hope I'm wrong. This sounds like sacrifice which I heardly believe normally but her being gone this quickly I don't know.

Truthrevealer01

Established
What about etika?
His case sounds weird to me..
He was suicidal.. i know but still sth isnt right
They found a body but after hours they said that it was himm..

What about etika?
His case sounds weird to me..
He was suicidal.. i know but still sth isnt right
They found a body but after hours they said that it was himm..
I think Etika is a case of a guy with severe mental illness who didn't get the help he needed. Even a lot of his "fan-base" was absolutely toxic to him and thought his cries for help were just attempts for attention since we don't like to talk about mental illness in America. Considering he was missing for a couple of days and they found his wallet and possessions on a bridge... At that point, it was pretty obvious he was dead.

imsickofyoshi

Established
Are you implying that these are sacrifices and asking if the youtubers are in the 1lluminati?
They are getting recruited for a while,now.There are these special conventions where all the upcoming youtubers including the little kids with toy and food review channels are assembled and deals are made.If they are old enough,they'll do it themselves and for younger ones,fathers are mostly used to make the deals.And accordingly,the next set of events unfold including the appearance of symbols and propaganda.
Wow. Do you have any example of a kid channel who'd sold out?

I dont follow youtubers, but what an interesting course its taking. Shane and Jeffree were supposedly cancelled and they both are friends now. Shane did a truther on 9eleven, S4ndy and f1at earth, i didnt know that, is that why somebody tried to cancel him?

I am starting to feel lucky. I don't know who any of these people are. I do know one thing though and that is this thread started in 2019 and considering all the crap that has happened since then I wonder how many of these You Tube bottom feeders got vaccinated and if there is less of them as a result.