YouTube influencers drama and conspiracy

imsickofyoshi

Established
Excuse me but this is vigilant citizen forum not gossip.At least make a thread about youtubers you think are in the elite or sth.
Smh
Not like there is much else poppin round here. I was about to post the same.

Anyway. Isn't it so weird? He was just at that Met Gala thingy and all of a sudden he crashes. Makes me wonder if it was some type of ritual.

manama

Star
yes it could be since he's very close to Hollywood celebrities.
oh gosh i was thinking about this too but not quite sure because i don't know how it works.

If that's how it is,
Then you know the other youtuber who went through humiliation ritual and then after all of those accusations from p***philia and bestiality, and then he is rewarded as the best youtuber of the year?

Sh4n3 D4ws0n.
Both accusations of p***philia and beastiality against Shane were lies spread to tarnish his rep AFTER Shane became a youtube icon. Not before it.

Allegra

Veteran
Both accusations of p***philia and beastiality against Shane were lies spread to tarnish his rep AFTER Shane became a youtube icon. Not before it.
Errr I was talking about the shorty awards? And yes I know I’m a long time subscriber of Shane and I’m also active on twitter so I know the chronology very well.

Deadlylady

Established
Have u heard about Jesse Wall3n$? Back in 2016 he posted a video with subliminal message "Help, They have Me, 1LLUMIN4T1" and then the triangle with eye? (check out the video below at 1:01 mark)

He did weird trick/stunt too back then.

After his mother died he broke up with his long time gf and started doing film directing. Was his mother a sacrifice? At this point who knows.

--------------------------------

You guys must know f0us3ytub3, he went viral with his yoga pants prank and then later on he revealed that all pranks done on YouTube were fake. Last summer he went through a bipolar episode and suddenly out of nowhere decided to make a free concert called "July15". He even tattooed that date on his arm. And there was a bomb threat so the event got canceled and he went crazy in the parking lot.

Now he is desperately trying to get back where he left off. And doing hand signs right and left in the few videos he shares. Mostly do twitch now. Wants to act in movies.

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
Not like there is much else poppin round here. I was about to post the same.

Anyway. Isn't it so weird? He was just at that Met Gala thingy and all of a sudden he crashes. Makes me wonder if it was some type of ritual.
Other conmenters said humilation ritual...
Maybe he is being initiated after all

Allegra

Veteran
After his mother died he broke up with his long time gf and started doing film directing. Was his mother a sacrifice? At this point who knows.

--------------------------------

You guys must know f0us3ytub3, he went viral with his yoga pants prank and then later on he revealed that all pranks done on YouTube were fake. Last summer he went through a bipolar episode and suddenly out of nowhere decided to make a free concert called "July15". He even tattooed that date on his arm. And there was a bomb threat so the event got canceled and he went crazy in the parking lot.

Now he is desperately trying to get back where he left off. And doing hand signs right and left in the few videos he shares. Mostly do twitch now. Wants to act in movies.
Hmm yeah interesting about his mother committed suicide. She went lost for a while before found dead. She had battling with severe depression and tried to commit suicide once. It's really a tragedy for him. It's eerie that he put a video of her mom in the beginning then giving weird hidden message about illumynaty in that video.

---

GOSH FOUSEY! I remember last year about that concert, he said something about Drake would be there, etc. then it was cancelled. I went to his twitter and he changed his name to "ROSE" lol i cant xDDD

Actually I dont know if he's a slave of "the elites" but it is possible he's just mentally unstable and trying to be one.

But then again, I don't think Illum want to pass on people with huge number of followers who are able to influence them esp the younger generation.

Deadlylady

Established
Hmm yeah interesting about his mother committed suicide. She went lost for a while before found dead. She had battling with severe depression and tried to commit suicide once. It's really a tragedy for him. It's eerie that he put a video of her mom in the beginning then giving weird hidden message about illumynaty in that video.

---

GOSH FOUSEY! I remember last year about that concert, he said something about Drake would be there, etc. then it was cancelled. I went to his twitter and he changed his name to "ROSE" lol i cant xDDD

Actually I dont know if he's a slave of "the elites" but it is possible he's just mentally unstable and trying to be one.

But then again, I don't think Illum want to pass on people with huge number of followers who are able to influence them esp the younger generation.
Yes that's why it was so scary. There was also a black goat in that video he shared after she died.

-------------------

He stopped taking drugs he has been taking for years I guess. He has bipolar and is addicted to the drugs they give him. And I have seen bipolar people in my life they get angry/crazy all the time but this is another level. At some point he was in "the circle" but because of his mental state every year he lives a manic episode and usually goes away from social media etc. So this has affected his career a lot. He used to be amongs the biggest youtubers. He even acted in a hollywood movie. His prank videos used to go viral. In his recents videos he keeps doing hand signs. I never realized that before.

I feel like most youtubers are in that circle at least the ones with a lot of subscribers.

Truthteller

Veteran
The strangest thing about James Charles and Tati drama is that despite gaining 35 million views and trending worldwide on Twitter, it didnt appear on trending on Youtube. I mean it did, but magically disappeared. He had the protection of Google (youtube) and even met up Anne Wojkicki (ex wife of google founder Sergey Brin) He also met up with some other social media tech CEOs. Just shows that these platforms can easily choose who to promote.

Aero

Superstar
Losing subscribers isn't much of a humiliation ritual. But I suppose that's all very subjective. Plus there could be a lot more happening behind the scenes.

I could see the Illuminati using Youtubers for some type of focused targetting. Youtube is so categorized though, and that tells me there probably aren't any big players on the platform.

Allegra

Veteran
He's losing subscribers because people who were previously subscribed to him decided to unsubscribe from him based upon his actions... it's not a ritual.
I think it’s not only about losing subscribers but a lot of people exposed his DMs, he is faking his gender on tinder as female and many more. And if you actually took time to watch Tati’s video you would know that Tati exposed his shameful behaviours esp on her birthday dinner.

So yes you are he is losing subs cuz of his actions, his shameful action. So at the end it is the same.

mecca

Superstar
I think it’s not only about losing subscribers but a lot of people exposed his DMs, he is faking his gender on tinder as female and many more. And if you actually took time to watch Tati’s video you would know that Tati exposed his shameful behaviours esp on her birthday dinner.

So yes you are he is losing subs cuz of his actions, his shameful action. So at the end it is the same.
Yes, people are unsubsribing from him because of those things that he did. That's not a ritual.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Yes, people are unsubsribing from him because of those things that he did. That's not a ritual.
He has done way worse things.Like jokes for ebola and make fun of afrikans but it didint blow up like this back then.When i found out that people accuse him of hitting on straight guys.There are so many who do this.Its a stupid reaoson..yet lipstickalley says that hes a pedo??

Truthrevealer01

Established
I never liked him regardless.Especially the way he was ar0und his brother.I found it really incestuous in a sense

imsickofyoshi

Established
I don't understand being mad at him for the ebola comment. I mean that's where it literally came from??

mecca

Superstar
He has done way worse things.Like jokes for ebola and make fun of afrikans but it didint blow up like this back then.
He did face backlash for those things as well. But he came out with a seemingly sincere apology addressing why he was wrong so people eventually let it go.

manama

Star
He did face backlash for those things as well. But he came out with a seemingly sincere apology addressing why he was wrong so people eventually let it go.
Also He was like 14-15 when that happened (i think) while now, he is turning 20 next week. Difference between a racist edgy joke when youre a teen and straight up toxic behavior as an adult.