Youtube commercial

Mikey2433

Rookie
I just noticed something very disturbing....When you watch youtube you know you get those commercials...I was watching the Sport Check commercial and noticed one of the kids backpack is the baphomt satan head....Seriously...please check it out if you can...Like WTF...A KIDS BACKPACK NOW...Anyways Iam not a thread starter but I just really wanted to point this out....What non satanic family would buy there kid that? Un f in real

This is purely disgusting. They aren't hiding it anymore. That's way too obvious..it's not right when they are targeting the kids like this!! YouTube commercials are awful

Mikey2433

Rookie
when i see it again iam gonna pause and screen shot it....I am in Canada so not sure if you would seee the same commercials as I do...But if you see the back to school sport chek commercial by chance..you’ll see near the end the kid on the right...You can’t miss the head with the horns...I know i’ll see it soon enough again and i’ll show you and everyone else

Mikey2433

Rookie
NOW....IS THAT NOT BAPHMOT HEAD OR AM I TRIPPIN? I know that aint a chicago bulls backpack or The Rocks WWE Brama bull lol

@Mikey2433 oh yes wow that is very super obvious! Anything with a horned animal on any kind of clothing, merchandise or anything of the kind has an agenda..even the strings in the back look like they form half a pentagram... Wondering if that was also done on purpose or a coincidence? Hard to believe in coincidences, anymore, though.
You definitely found something worth mentioning !