Youtube Channels?

The Zone

Star
TMI Have you seen some of the kooks running around here at times...LOL I would like a thread asking what channels people like though. I would strongly suggest to anybody here to protect their identity at all costs. People have gone off the deep end on folks here in the past and then there is the fear they'll climb down your chimney one night...shivers, LOL.

cajun

Established
Well, the people who would like more subs would benefit then, wouldn't they? I mean if subs is the point. It's not, for me. I just looked and I see that I have 48. In six years! LOL

But I also see the Zone's point. Maybe links should be shared privately. That would lessen the risk somewhat.

Maybe people could just talk generally about their channels. I was thinking this would be a good way to share experience and build a kind of support community, considering the new wave ( maybe a tsunami!) of censorship we may be facing.

(FWIW, I'm not into monetizing so I'm not suggesting we try to market each other or anything like that. Nothing wrong wiiith monetizing, it's just not my priority.)