YouTube Censorship

Helioform

Star
totally agree, but its a normie/sheeple platform. its essential that truthers post there to get the messages to them. they sure as hell wont get any truth from TV.
Like the sheeple care about the truth. Most of the people are on Twatter to either argue or be part of an outrage mob. A lot of people have this super powerful computer that fits in one hand with access to all the info they could ever want and they still prefer these censored platforms. If they are not looking for the truth themselves, they will never accept it. Twatter is cancer and only a place to lose a bunch of time arguing with complete idiots.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I guess they decided to leave it alone as I'm now back in and I've got no notifications from Twitter about it. Had me locked out for about 2-3 hours. How do I know it was them? When I couldn't connect I web searched Twitter and the description said "there is a description for this site but the company won't allow us to show it to you." I couldn't connect to the site after posting this:

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar

really not a surprise except that it took that long for them to ban it. remember what chris cuomo said on CNN... its only ok if they look at the hacked info-- otherwise, its wrong.
in any case, dont bother looking for anything election/biden related anymore there. dirt on trump and how hes a bad orange man will still be there. talking about bidens mental state in a negative way should fall under "harrassment" or "offensive" very soon.

An update on how YouTube supports elections
(lol. sure.)

How we make YouTube a more reliable source for election-related news and information, as well as an open platform for healthy political discourse.

As Election Day approaches, you’re turning to YouTube to get the latest election news, learn more about candidates, and freshen up your knowledge on the democratic process. Back in February, we provided an overview of how, over the last few years, we worked to make YouTube a more reliable source for authoritative information. And we’re continuing to build upon those priorities. Here’s an update on the work we’re doing behind the scenes.
Remove election-related content that violates our policies
Our Community Guidelines set the rules of the road and we’re often reviewing and updating them, to make sure they continue to provide the appropriate protections for the YouTube community. These policies prohibit hate speech, harassment, and deceptive practices, including content that aims to mislead people about voting or videos that are technically manipulated or doctored in a way that misleads users (beyond clips taken out of context) and may pose a serious risk of egregious harm. We always enforce our policies consistently without regard to political viewpoints and do allow exceptions for content with sufficient educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic (EDSA) value.
Other timely examples include:
  • Removing content that contains hacked information, the disclosure of which may interfere with democratic processes, such as elections and censuses. For example, videos that contain hacked information about a political candidate shared with the intent to interfere in an election.
  • Removing content encouraging others to interfere with democratic processes, such as obstructing or interrupting voting procedures. For example, telling viewers to create long voting lines with the purpose of making it harder for others to vote.
We continue to stay vigilant and coordinate closely with Google’s Threat Analysis Group (TAG) to identify and remove the channels and accounts of bad actors engaged in foreign and domestic coordinated influence operations. TAG provides regular updates on actions taken against these operations, in its quarterly bulletin.
Help you access authoritative election content from home
As you spend more time online due to COVID-19, YouTube is a destination with a front seat for major election events. This year, most of the Democratic & Republican National Conventions will be conducted virtually. Like we have in the past, YouTube will live stream both conventions and you can follow the coverage on the YouTube channels of major news providers. Other key moments, like the debates and election results, will also be widely available on YouTube. Our work to help you easily access authoritative voting-related information on YouTube continues, and we'll continue to share updates.
Additionally, we’re continuing to raise up authoritative voices and reduce the spread of harmful misinformation and borderline content, including for election-related news and information. One of the many ways we do this is through our information panels, which provide further context underneath videos and in search results, so you can make your own informed decisions. For example:
  • In the coming weeks, when you search for 2020 presidential or federal candidates on YouTube, we’ll surface an information panel with information about that candidate—including party affiliation, office and, when available, the official YouTube channel of the candidate—above search results.
  • Earlier this year, we expanded our fact check information panels to the United States. This feature expands upon the other ways we raise and connect you with authoritative sources, by providing fresh context from third-party fact-checked articles above search results for relevant queries—including specific claims about the election.

Candidate info panels

Equip campaigns, candidates, and political creators to show up on YouTube

Throughout this election season, we’ve seen candidates and campaigns use YouTube to directly speak to and hear from a diverse set of communities. They’ve hosted town halls, sat down for in-depth interviews with creators, and created videos explaining how they’ll address America’s most pressing issues. To do this, they’ve used a range of YouTube’s features such as:
  • crowdfunding sites—which now include ActBlue and WinRed.
  • Live streaming, to hold events such as roundtables and press conferences, allowing for substantive discussions directly with the audience, in real time.
  • Stories and Community, to interact with voters and continue the conversation, even after an official campaign event.

To help navigate these features and ensure
they’re using YouTube effectively, candidates and campaigns across the political spectrum receive support from our partnerships team.

At YouTube, we strive to be a place where a broad range of voices can be heard. This is particularly important when we come together in the democratic process, which is why our teams at Google and YouTube are working around the clock to ensure we maintain the important balance of openness and responsibility. You can read more about the work Google is doing here, such as the expansion of our political ads policies to prohibit ads that disseminate illegally obtained materials. Our work allows us to provide access to helpful, authoritative information, prevent abuse of our systems, and enable connections with creators from a myriad of viewpoints and will continue well beyond the next Election Day.

Stephania

Star
love the topic, but i think it would be a better idea to continue this within the existing censorship threads. theres a few by the zone, bible_student, and kittybraxx.
Zee YouTube censorship was trending world wide on Twitter yesterday. I think that is why this came up again yesterday.

polymoog

Superstar
What It’s Like Getting Censored on YouTube

awaken with JP is getting fed up with it.

polymoog

Superstar
YouTube Releases CONSPIRACY DEBUNKING FACT-CHECK FEATURE…What Could Go Wrong??

article he is discussing:
YouTube rolls out conspiracy debunking fact-check feature in the UK

What does the fact-checking tool do?
  • Region-specific ’information panels’ alert users when specific search terms that are ’prone to misinformation’ are used.
  • Informed by verified third-party fact-checkers, the service informs users of possible controversy within search results directly through terms such as ’hoax alert’ and ’fake’.
  • Anyone falling down the rabbit hole of flat Earth theorising, anti-vaccination scaremongering or 5G radiation fears will be directed to authoritative sources such as Encyclopedia Britannica, the NHS and the World Health Organization.
  • Such panels will begin rolling out in UK search results over the coming days as YouTube fights to steward fast-moving news cycles, rumourmongering and unfounded claims.

youtube is like twitter.

I noticed in the last year a few youtube channels i watched which were based on philosophy and atheism have now all become transsexuals a part from one who is now a trans radical. all men for years but now they are suddenly trans radicals and masquerading as deformed women. to top it off all these men cosplaying as women suddenly do videos mocking conspiracy theorists. non focused on this at all until 2019 then suddenly every single one is in the wrong body.

This all happened around the time that the censorship was happening

John K

Established
Election meddling by big tech has begun.

In a span of less than a month YouTube has permanently banned:

Dieudonné M'bala M'bala​
Stefan Molyneux​
Jared Taylor / AmRen​
Iconoclast​
Press TV​
Richard Spencer​
E. Michael Jones / Culture Wars​
Atheism-Is-Unstoppable​
Egalité et Reconciliation​
This is on top of December last year when YouTube banned:

Nick J. Fuentes​
Owen Benjamin​
Red Ice TV​

Lost pretty much all my political subscriptions, so now I don't know what to watch anymore !

Would like to know who else got banned that I'm unaware of? Please add them here and I'll add them to this list so we can assess a possible golden thread.

For a debate on YouTube censorship, go to this thread: Youtube Censorship

Well.... A lot of channels that spoke about chlorine dioxide were censorship,
Like mindalia TV with more than 1 million of subscribers. This is the end of youtube as a free space for communication. Sad.