YouTube Censorship

Election meddling by big tech has begun.

In a span of less than a month YouTube has permanently banned:

Dieudonné M'bala M'bala​
Stefan Molyneux​
Jared Taylor / AmRen​
Iconoclast​
Press TV​
Richard Spencer​
E. Michael Jones / Culture Wars​
Atheism-Is-Unstoppable​
Egalité et Reconciliation​
This is on top of December last year when YouTube banned:

Nick J. Fuentes​
Owen Benjamin​
Red Ice TV​

Lost pretty much all my political subscriptions, so now I don't know what to watch anymore !

Would like to know who else got banned that I'm unaware of? Please add them here and I'll add them to this list so we can assess a possible golden thread.

For a debate on YouTube censorship, go to this thread: Youtube Censorship

Additional bans:

Max Igan​
Press For Truth​
Helen of Destroy/Harry Vox​
Richie From Boston​
TLAVagabond​
KnowMoreNews​

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
love the topic, but i think it would be a better idea to continue this within the existing censorship threads. theres a few by the zone, bible_student, and kittybraxx.

My bad!

I'll add @The Zone thread for debating the topic and use this one just to list all those who were censored, cause I think an overall view of who got banned will be useful in determining what they're banning.

Can you find the link for the other two?

polymoog

Superstar
My bad!

I'll add @The Zone thread for debating the topic and use this one just to list all those who were censored, cause I think an overall view of who got banned will be useful in determining what they're banning.

Can you find the link for the other two?
sure:
(what i do is i right click on the 'search' button at the top right so it opens as a new tab, and then type in the key word and then check the box "search titles only")

whole list:

bible students thread:

kitty bratxx:

sure:
(what i do is i right click on the 'search' button at the top right so it opens as a new tab, and then type in the key word and then check the box "search titles only")

whole list:

bible students thread:

kitty bratxx:
Yeah, that's how I found TheZone's. Overlooked the other one. x)

But thanks anyway!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Max Igan

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
YouTube has removed a viral video of two California doctors, Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi who criticized the current coronavirus lockdown orders that are in place across the country.
YouTube Takes Down Video Of California Doctors Criticizing Quarantine
Daniel Horowitz, the senior editor at Conservative Review, first noted that the YouTube video was taken down in a tweet.

“Is it just me or did YouTube take down Dr. Erickson’s viral video with 5 million views?” Horowitz asked. Clicking on a link to the video now notes that it was removed for “violating community guidelines.” It’s also important to note that the video was posted by 23 ABC News, a local ABC affiliate in Bakersfield, and not the doctors themselves.

polymoog

Superstar
YouTube has removed a viral video of two California doctors, Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi who criticized the current coronavirus lockdown orders that are in place across the country.
criticizing corona? they must be far right conservatives!

Some of these banned accounts I don't really know well or at all. Can anyone highlight their allegedly bannable talking points?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
For the first time ever I have apparently been locked out of Twitter. Musta been something I said (about Bill Gates) that they dint like. Oh well, I imagine I'll be hearing from them sooner than later...

polymoog

Superstar
For the first time ever I have apparently been locked out of Twitter. Musta been something I said (about Bill Gates) that they dint like. Oh well, I imagine I'll be hearing from them sooner than later...
i dont know about twitter, but zuckerberg said to congress recently hes got the censorship/monitoring of "hate speech" up to 89%, but he wants to see it much stricter. im sure twitter is the same.