Youtube censorship of the Truth is on the increase.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They censoring so much, they even already pulled the video you posted!
That video was exposing youtube censorship and at the same time telling people about the existence of alternative platforms. It was up at youtube for a short while, then the owner of the youtube channel decided to pull the video rather than leave it for them to possibly censor (and/or use as an excuse). It's still available on the alternative platforms.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That video was exposing youtube censorship and at the same time telling people about the existence of alternative platforms. It was up at youtube for a short while, then the owner of the youtube channel decided to pull the video rather than leave it for them to possibly censor (and/or use as an excuse). It's still available on the alternative platforms.
Shady. Do you recall any of the alternative platforms? I know there is Gab but its kid of like an alt/light-right echo chamber.

Shady. Do you recall any of the alternative platforms? I know there is Gab but its kid of like an alt/light-right echo chamber.
It's shady of youtube, what they are doing.. but a smart move by the owner of the channel though.

Two new ones that are known of are Brighteon and BitChute. They both seem to be showing some promising potential at this point.
Also heard of something called Peertube, but am not really sure how it works. It may still be in the experimental stages and/or possibly require users to have skills somewhat above the average level of computer savvy.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Two new ones that are known of are Brighteon and BitChute. They both seem to be showing some promising potential at this point.
Also heard of something called Peertube, but am not really sure how it works. It may still be in the experimental stages and/or possibly require users to have skills somewhat above the average level of computer savvy.
Very cool and thanks for the info. Do you have any preferences between Brighteon and BitChute in terms of hosting and service provided and/or censorship issues?

Very cool and thanks for the info. Do you have any preferences between Brighteon and BitChute in terms of hosting and service provided and/or censorship issues?
You're welcome. Can't say, because I've not really used either one apart from having checked them out after hearing about it. But supposedly, they pride themselves on upholding of free speech, at least it seems to be at this point.

Awoken2

Superstar
12:24 minute Video championing God's Law instead of mans law. :)

Satan is having his way with this world...
Please check out our *Censored by Youtube* video on this topic...

vins10

Hi
Can anyone help me?
I had a youtube channel and i uploaded videos about entertainment industry's dark secrets (related with secret society & devil) (exposing them).
And youtube deleted/terminated my first channel without strike/warning before.
Then, i make a new channel (my second channel) with a different email but i use the same phone number. After i uploaded the same video, they took down my video again.
I try make it once again with a different email & i remaked my video, but still.. they deleted my video. They emailed me and said my content violated youtube's community guidelines.

I still want to upload my videos on youtube.. but i dont know how to escape from being banned. Can anyone give me solutions ?Thank you...

20210531_152854.jpg
Translation: theway, we have deleted your channel from youtube.
We have found a few serious violation toward our community guidelines. So we have deleted your channel from youtube.