Your thought on Alex Jones

Vixy

Star
Alex was banned a while ago. Could be either to get him to look genuine or he actually was right all along, Whats your thoughts?

Vixy

Star
Alex has some shilling going on, but he does have good information going on mixed in.
I think he was banned because he may indeed have more truth going on than disinformation lately.
Makes perfect sense since:

4c2bafa594fbf_58244b.jpg

But maybe he feels like many within the elite who doesnt speak out or do anything out of fear for their lives. They think the planned depopulation is wrong but they cant say or do antyhing. Maybe it was his way of usig his power for what he could try to fix.

free2018

Star
Makes perfect sense since:

View attachment 15627

But maybe he feels like many within the elite who doesnt speak out or do anything out of fear for their lives. They think the planned depopulation is wrong but they cant say or do antyhing. Maybe it was his way of usig his power for what he could try to fix.
Depopulation agenda supposes the lie that there isn't enough. It also supposes the lie that the solar system only supports life on one planet.
Technology can be used for both good and evil.
The "Reptilians" will always be outnumbered.

polymoog

Superstar
weve covered most of these angles on the alex jones banned from YT thread.

Anny526987456

Rookie
alex jones tells lots of truth mixed with lies, he has been strategically placed there for us. With all the people " they" kill trust me they have the power to get to him if they wanted to, so that alone should tell us something. William cooper was talking about how alex jones was a liar and worked for them. William cooper dead so that goes to show you!!

~JC~

Veteran
alex jones tells lots of truth mixed with lies, he has been strategically placed there for us. With all the people " they" kill trust me they have the power to get to him if they wanted to, so that alone should tell us something. William cooper was talking about how alex jones was a liar and worked for them. William cooper dead so that goes to show you!!
Good example of AJ’s cowardice