"your God Is No Different"

GreenTea

Rookie
Here's a joke for you

A priest and a rabbi are walking together in a park. The priest spots a young boy, turns to the rabbi and asks him "Why don't we go over there and fuck that boy?". The rabbi looks at the priest and replies "fuck him out of what?"
But to be fair, a lot of Quran teachers are also child molestors. :/ sorry just had to put it out there.

There are fuck ups in every religion and I'm sure God will judge these "men of religion" much harder than the rest of us folks.

Yahda

Veteran
Yahshua is the translation of the name Joshua. Even when you look it up it tells you this is the name used for Joshua in the Hebrew Scriptures.

Anyway you have

ObadiYAH
JeremiYAH
ZachariYAH
ZephaniYAH
IsaiYAH
HoseYAH
NemiYAH

Then you have

EzekiEL
JoEL
DaniEL
SamuEL
MichaEL

All these names mean things like " servants of God, God loosens, God has remembered....these are those who are called by his name.

But to be fair, a lot of Quran teachers are also child molestors. :/ sorry just had to put it out there.

There are fuck ups in every religion and I'm sure God will judge these "men of religion" much harder than the rest of us folks.

ok

A priest and a molvi are walking together in a park. The priest spots a young boy, turns to the molvi and asks him "Why don't we go over there and fuck that boy?". The molvi looks at the priest and replies "ok then"

hilarious joke now

Lady

Star
Yahshua is the translation of the name Joshua. Even when you look it up it tells you this is the name used for Joshua in the Hebrew Scriptures.

Anyway you have

ObadiYAH
JeremiYAH
ZachariYAH
ZephaniYAH
IsaiYAH
HoseYAH
NemiYAH

Then you have

EzekiEL
JoEL
DaniEL
SamuEL
MichaEL

All these names mean things like " servants of God, God loosens, God has remembered....these are those who are called by his name.

@Yahda and Green Tea,
Hi Ladies,
Here are some interesting sources from which I found that information.
Yahda, they address the Yahshua/Joshua issue
Green Tea, the complete discussion of the name of Yahshua on these sites you may find very revealing! :)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/yahuahs-khana-yahu/yahusha-sha-contains-the-hebrew-root-yasha-meaning-deliverance-studied-by-yahuda/631701803558808
http://www.menorah.org/yeshname.html
http://www.yahuahreignshat.com/THE%20NAME%20OF%20THE%20MESSIAH%20REVEALED.html

Happy reading, gals! Let me know your thoughts on the article points, if you would! I am still learning, too!

Last edited:

Anyway you have

ObadiYAH
JeremiYAH
ZachariYAH
ZephaniYAH
IsaiYAH
HoseYAH
NemiYAH

Then you have

EzekiEL
JoEL
DaniEL
SamuEL
MichaEL

You forgot IshmaEL...

Lady

Star
Here is that explanation-it is all in the ENDING/SUFFIX:
Making the true name of the Messiah/Savior, in Hebrew, His own language Yahusha pronounced (Yah-hoo-shah).
Sha Vs. shua
There is a Major Problem with any of the shua endings of the Savior’s Name. Shua (H-7769) is a term that means to scream or cry out. Although many feel that shua somehow means salvation; it does not. Sha(H-3467) is a primitive root (written as Yasha), and is the masculine form of shua. Sha means to make free, deliverer or Savior. Shua and Sha are truly enemies! Notice the names Al-yasha (ALISHA/Elisha the Prophet) and Al-yashua (Elishua son of DUUD/David). ALISHA/Elisha’s name means, “Alahym is Savior,” while Elishua means “Alahym of supplication.” As you can easily see, there are huge differences between shua and sha.Although the Strong’s Concordance lists sha as yasha, it is found throughout Scripture as an individual word for salvation. Shmu’al Byth/II Samuel 22:3 makes frequent use of the sha root.

Last edited:

Yahda

Veteran
Here is that explanation-it is all in the ENDING/SUFFIX:
Making the true name of the Messiah/Savior, in Hebrew, His own language Yahusha pronounced (Yah-hoo-shah).
Sha Vs. shua
There is a Major Problem with any of the shua endings of the Savior’s Name. Shua (H-7769) is a term that means to scream or cry out. Although many feel that shua somehow means salvation; it does not. Sha(H-3467) is a primitive root (written as Yasha), and is the masculine form of shua. Sha means to make free, deliverer or Savior. Shua and Sha are truly enemies! Notice the names Al-yasha (ALISHA/Elisha the Prophet) and Al-yashua (Elishua son of DUUD/David). ALISHA/Elisha’s name means, “Alahym is Savior,” while Elishua means “Alahym of supplication.” As you can easily see, there are huge differences between shua and sha.Although the Strong’s Concordance lists sha as yasha, it is found throughout Scripture as an individual word for salvation. Shmu’al Byth/II Samuel 22:3 makes frequent use of the sha root.

When I wrote Yahshua that went for all the other names Yeshua, Yahoshua, and the hundred other spellings. I just didn't feel like typing it out. The point is, according to the strongs....the names used for Jesus is a translation of the name Joshua. It also tells you this is where Christians got the name Jesus from, opposed to saying " it's a translation of the name Jesus. " There is no way around it no matter how you spell it.

Lady

Star
In the study of languages, suffixes, prefixes, roots, are all very important to take note of. These change the word meanings, as you know, in very particular ways.

In the case of Hebrew, it is a special language in which its characters also are pictures further signifying meanings. The "sha vs. shua" ending differences are slight, but very impactful.

Remember, -sha, not -shua!

Yahda

Veteran
In the study of languages, suffixes, prefixes, roots, are all very important to take note of. These change the word meanings, as you know, in very particular ways.

In the case of Hebrew, it is a special language in which its characters also are pictures further signifying meanings. The "sha vs. shua" ending differences are slight, but very impactful.

Remember, -sha, not -shua!
Considering there are many different spelling used by Christians, (which at the time I didn't feel like getting off into) the point is: the name used for Jesus is a translation of the name Joshua. Anyone can look it up to confirm. It's going to tell you this is where Christians got the name Jesus.

Lady

Star
Considering there are many different spelling used by Christians, (which at the time I didn't feel like getting off into) the point is: the name used for Jesus is a translation of the name Joshua. Anyone can look it up to confirm. It's going to tell you this is where Christians got the name Jesus.
If you read the information I posted in the links I gave to you several posts ago. It discusses the erroneous translation of Joshua to the name of Christ.

My Mighty One is my Rock, I take refuge in Him, He is my shield and the strength of my salvation (yasha). My High Tower and my refuge, my Savior (masha), from violence you do save (tasha) me.

Dabarym/Deuteronomy-33:29 uses the sha root alone for salvation, opposed to yasha

BARUKH are you Yashar’al/Israel! Who is like you? A people saved (sha) by YAHUAH, the shield of your help, and He who is the sword of your excellency! And your enemies are subdued for you, and you tread down their high places.There are hundreds of scriptures showing H# 3467 (sha) stands as an individuaL

YAHUSHA (יהושע) vs. Yeshua (ישוע)
Yeshua (the Aramaic Y’shua) is the alleged Jewish Messiah and can only be a real word in Modern Hebrew by way of Jewish influence of the language. Where does the Jewish Yeshua come from? Since we know the spelling of the Mashyach’s Name is yd ha uu shan ayn יהושע, what is the Hebrew spelling of Yeshua? The spelling of Yeshua is yd shan uu ayn ישועand is pronounced Ya-shua. Yashua/Yeshua doesnot contain the Yahu יהו portion of the Father’s Name (Yahuchanan/Matthew 5:43). Yashua (H-3442) only appears in the Hebrew text 29 times. The definition posed to us by H-3442 is ‘he will save,’ but I have already shown that the shua suffix does not mean salvation: it means to cry. The actual definition for Yashua/Yeshua is ‘he cries.’ The King James Bible renders Yashua/Yeshua as Jeshua and there is no reference in any of the Hebrew texts that this name was ever associated with Mashyach.

The Jews pronounce ישועas Yeshua because, with their vowel pointed system, they assign an ‘e’ behind the yd to avoid the repetition of ‘Ya’. This in turn renders Ye opposed to Ya. Yashua/Yeshua came into existence after the Hebrews returned from captivity in Babylon, and obviously, the language had undergone a few changes. Azara/Ezra 2:1-2 introduced us to the name Yashua/Yeshua for the first time.

Azara/Ezra 3:2 shows that Yahusha/Joshua the son of Yahutzdak’s name was now written and pronounced as Yashua/Yeshua. Though the pronunciation and written characters of Yahusha(Joshua’s Hebrew name) changed to Yashua/Yeshua during captivity by men, his name was given inits pure form (YAHUSHA) when the prophesy was foretold in ZakarYah/Zachariah 6: NO PROPHESY OF THE MASHYACH EVER INCLUDED THE BABYLONIAN SPELLING OF Yashua/Yeshua. There is no reason for us to take the name Yashua/Yeshua and apply it to anything dealing with YAHUSHA.YAHUSHA (יהושע) vs. Yahshua (יהשוע)Some refer to the Jewish Yashua/Yeshua as Yah-shua. Yahshua is spelled yd ha shan uu ayn יהשוע.

The implication made here is that the Jewish Yashua/Yeshua should be pronounced as YAHshua because of the yd י, but the yd only makes the ‘Ya’ sound. We would need to apply ha ה to get יה ‘YAH’. Yahshuadoes not contain the Yahu יהו portion of the Father’s Name (Yahuchanan/John 5:43).The spelling of Yahshua יהשוע is not found anywhere in Scripture and does not exist in any Hebrew literature. If you can find the Hebrew spelling of Yahshua יהשוע, legitimately, in any ancient text: I offer you $1,000 and a public apology for teaching falsehoods. Every letter of the Hebrew language is essential for giving words life, Hebrew is a living language. When we breakdown the weird spelling of Yahshua, ha ה and shanש are back to back: הש (Hsh). In Hebrew, two consonants together would give a full sound. Ha and the shan הש would make hash, so at best

Neh 8:17 And the entire assembly of those who had come back from the captivity made booths and sat under the booths, for since the days of Yeshua son of Nun until that day the children of Yisra’ĕl had not done so. And there was very great rejoicing. Yeshua son of Nun was Yehoshua son of Nun was Yahoshua son of Nun

**I am trying to have this discussion in its own thread, yet here we are!
I will be adding some more info on this in my thread titled, "Jesus/Yahusha in the Tanakh"
I appreciate your comments and if you'd like to continue, I will be happy to on that thread!**

Yahda

Veteran
Sorry but the name Yahusha does not exist. It takes you right back to the name Joshua and the different translations that derived from the name.

You can't find Yahusha in the Hebrew language or the strong's. It's simple words Christians put together to make up a name.

Any one can check for themselves. It just does not exist.