You MUST be born again John 3:3

Except a man be born again, "HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD." The religious have no concern about God's word. They hold the Bible, Go to Church, talk about God as if they know Him, But they IGNOR HIM...……..and. they are far from Him. They push away those of us who have been born again, But the necessity of the NEW BIRTH grows out of the incapacity of the natural man to "see" or "enter into" The kingdom of God. However gifted, moral or refined he may be, The natural man is absolutely blind to Spiritual truth and impotent to enter the Kingdom; for he can neither obey, understand, nor please God.

The new birth is not a reforming of the old nature, But a creative act of the Holy Spirit. The condition of the new birth is Faith in Christ Jesus, and through the new birth becomes a member of the family of God and the partakers of the divine nature, The life of Christ himself. But the religious of the visible Church are more interested in their own distorted idea of religion. John 3:1-10

Lyfe

Star
Amen

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Rom 8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.
Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Matthew 4:1-11
4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the Holy City, and setteth him on a pinnacle of The Temple,
4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the "I AM" thy God.
4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.
4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Except a man be born again, "HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD." The religious have no concern about God's word. They hold the Bible, Go to Church, talk about God as if they know Him, But they IGNOR HIM...……..and. they are far from Him. They push away those of us who have been born again, But the necessity of the NEW BIRTH grows out of the incapacity of the natural man to "see" or "enter into" The kingdom of God. However gifted, moral or refined he may be, The natural man is absolutely blind to Spiritual truth and impotent to enter the Kingdom; for he can neither obey, understand, nor please God.

The new birth is not a reforming of the old nature, But a creative act of the Holy Spirit. The condition of the new birth is Faith in Christ Jesus, and through the new birth becomes a member of the family of God and the partakers of the divine nature, The life of Christ himself. But the religious of the visible Church are more interested in their own distorted idea of religion. John 3:1-10
Read how Jesus defines this very mysterious concept:

“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Unlike your modern evangelical cults, the early Church (as well as related forms or pre-Christianity such as the Samaritans, the Essenes and the Mandaeans) all believed this to the process of spiritual rebirth through the ritual of Baptism was had magical connotations. In Judaism this rite is known as Tevilah.
John the Baptist famously did this, Jesus also famously did this.

Like we see with the Mandaeans, it appears that this rite of Baptism was supposed to be a weekly congregational ritual, not a once-off declaration of faith.

A Freeman

Superstar
If water baptism was the path to being "born again", then why did Jesus Himself not do it?

John 4:1-2
4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the politicians had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)

Why did Jesus not baptize with water? Because He baptized WITH the Holy Spirit*, and with FIRE.

John the Baptist, speaking of Christ:-

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you WITH the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire:

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto [them] all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you WITH the Holy Spirit and with fire:

*Note:
which should leave no doubt that the Holy Spirit is Father's Spiritual Connection WITH us, NOT some third character in a nonsensical pagan 3=1 deity

John the Baptist said that Christ would baptise people with FIRE. So why do the substitutes baptise with water? Water puts fire out.

Why do they go backwards to using water like John the Baptist used, as though Christ had never come? It is because they have NO fire because THEY are FAKES.

We all have a choice to make: we can either be baptized by fire and learn The Way home, or face the Fire on the Last Day, exactly as we've been warned for thousands of years. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with churches, and their fake leaders, and everything to do with striving to BE LIKE CHRIST.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

And yes, the Quran directs its readers to do the same thing:-

Sura 3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

A Freeman: "If water baptism was the path to being "born again", then why did Jesus Himself not do it?"

Jesus did do it, all four biographies mention it to varying degrees (John is more vague than the other three)

Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
(Matthew 3:13-17)

At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”
At once the Spirit sent him out into the wilderness, and he was in the wilderness forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.

(Mark 1:9-13)

Etc.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
A Freeman: "If water baptism was the path to being "born again", then why did Jesus Himself not do it?"

Jesus did do it, all four biographies mention it to varying degrees (John is more vague than the other three)

Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
(Matthew 3:13-17)

At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”
At once the Spirit sent him out into the wilderness, and he was in the wilderness forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.

(Mark 1:9-13)

Etc.
No, Jesus didn't baptize anyone with water. Read what it actually says.

4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the politicians had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
4:2 (THOUGH JESUS HIMSELF BAPTIZED NOT, but his disciples,)

The two verses you quoted from above are John baptizing Jesus, to fulfill the prophecies and return the mantle back to Christ (in the body of Jesus) that Christ (while in the body of Elijah) gave to Elisha/John the Baptist in the very same spot at the Jordan River.

For those who may be spiritually awake, i.e. reborn as their true, spiritual self, this is why the baptism OF Jesus by John the Baptist, at the Jordan River, needed to take place, to fulfill the Scriptures:-

2 kings 2:1-12
2:1 And it came to pass, when the "I AM" would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
2:2 And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the "I AM" hath sent me to Bethel. And Elisha said [unto him, As] the "I AM" Liveth, and [as] thy soul Liveth, I will not leave thee. So they went down to Bethel.
2:3 And the sons of the prophets that [were] at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the "I AM" will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know [it]; hold ye your peace.
2:4 And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the "I AM" hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, [As] the "I AM" Liveth, and [as] thy soul Liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho.
2:5 And the sons of the prophets that [were] at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the "I AM" will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know [it]; hold ye your peace.
2:6 And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the "I AM" hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, [As] the "I AM" Liveth, and [as] thy soul Liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on.
2:7 And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.
2:8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped [it] together, and smote the waters, and they were divided here and there, so that they two went over on dry ground.
2:9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
2:10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: [nevertheless], if thou see me [when I am] taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be [so].
2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
2:12 And Elisha saw [it], and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
2:13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
2:14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where [is] the "I AM" God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted here and there: and Elisha went over.

That very same mantle was then returned from the spirit-Being Elisha/Elias (reincarnated in the body of John the Baptist) to the Spirit-Being Elijah/Christ (in the body of Jesus) in the same exact spot, at the Jordan River, roughly 900 years later:

Matthew 3:11-16
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire:
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable Fire.
3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized by him (by John the Baptist).
3:14 But John (Elias - Elisha – 17:12-13) forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized by thee, and comest thou to me?
3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it to be so] now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him (the returning of the mantle - 2 kings 2:13):
3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Further confirmation that John the Baptist was Elisha/Elias (NOT Elijah):-

Matthew 17:10-13
17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the lawyers that Elias must first come?
17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of Man suffer of them.
17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spoke unto them of John the Baptist (Elias - Elisha NOT Elijah).

John 1:19-23
1:19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
1:20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am NOT. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
1:22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
1:23 He said, I [am] the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight The Way of the Lord, as said the prophet Isaiah.

Therefore, by his own admission, John the Baptist was NOT Elijah, but instead was Elisha/Elias, who had asked for a double-portion of Elijah's Spirit (2 kings 2:9).

And hopefully it's now self-evident to those with "eyes to see" why water baptism was replaced with Christ's baptism with the Holy Spirit and with FIRE, from that point forward.

John 3:30 He (Christ) must increase, but I (John the Baptist) [must] decrease.

No, Jesus didn't baptize anyone with water. Read what it actually says.

4:2 (THOUGH JESUS HIMSELF BAPTIZED NOT, but his disciples,)

The two verses you quoted from above are John baptizing Jesus, to fulfill the prophecies and return the mantle back to Christ (in the body of Jesus) that Christ (while in the body of Elijah) gave to Elisha/John the Baptist in the very same spot at the Jordan River.

For those who may be spiritually awake, i.e. reborn as their true, spiritual self, this is why the baptism OF Jesus by John the Baptist, at the Jordan River, needed to take place, to fulfill the Scriptures:-

2 kings 2:1-12
2:1 And it came to pass, when the "I AM" would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
2:2 And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the "I AM" hath sent me to Bethel. And Elisha said [unto him, As] the "I AM" Liveth, and [as] thy soul Liveth, I will not leave thee. So they went down to Bethel.
2:3 And the sons of the prophets that [were] at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the "I AM" will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know [it]; hold ye your peace.
2:4 And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the "I AM" hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, [As] the "I AM" Liveth, and [as] thy soul Liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho.
2:5 And the sons of the prophets that [were] at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the "I AM" will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know [it]; hold ye your peace.
2:6 And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the "I AM" hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, [As] the "I AM" Liveth, and [as] thy soul Liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on.
2:7 And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.
2:8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped [it] together, and smote the waters, and they were divided here and there, so that they two went over on dry ground.
2:9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
2:10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: [nevertheless], if thou see me [when I am] taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be [so].
2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
2:12 And Elisha saw [it], and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
2:13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
2:14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where [is] the "I AM" God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted here and there: and Elisha went over.

That very same mantle was then returned from the spirit-being Elisha/Elias (reincarnated in the body of John the Baptist) to the Spirit-Being Elijah/Christ (in the body of Jesus) in the same exact spot, at the Jordan River, roughly 900 years later:

Matthew 3:11-16
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire:
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable Fire.
3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized by him (by John the Baptist).
3:14 But John (Elias - Elisha – 17:12-13) forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized by thee, and comest thou to me?
3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it to be so] now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him (the returning of the mantle - 2 kings 2:13):
3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Further confirmation that John the Baptist was Elisha/Elias (NOT Elijah):-

Matthew 17:10-13
17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the lawyers that Elias must first come?
17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of Man suffer of them.
17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spoke unto them of John the Baptist (Elias - Elisha NOT Elijah).

John 1:19-23
1:19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
1:20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am NOT. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
1:22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
1:23 He said, I [am] the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight The Way of the Lord, as said the prophet Isaiah.

Therefore, by his own admission, John the Baptist was NOT Elijah, but instead was Elisha/Elias, who had asked for a double-portion of Elijah's Spirit (2 kings 2:9).

And hopefully it's now self-evident to those with "eyes to see" why water baptism was replaced with Christ's baptism with the Holy Spirit and with FIRE, from that point forward.

John 3:30 He (Christ) must increase, but I (John the Baptist) [must] decrease.
Nope, it's referenced a few chapters earlier (you're off in the time line, you're referring to a separate incident)

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! This is the one I meant when I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel.”
Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.

(John 1:29-33)

This refers to the same incident.

A Freeman

Superstar
Nope, it's referenced a few chapters earlier (you're off in the time line, you're referring to a separate incident)

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! This is the one I meant when I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel.”
Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.

(John 1:29-33)

This refers to the same incident.
Give it up. You don't know what you're talking about.

Does the above passage (or any others you've cited) say Jesus was baptizing with water? No. John the Baptist baptized with water, exactly as it says.

You even underlined the fact that Christ will baptize with the Holy Spirit, which was Father's Holy Spirit showing you (the spirit-Being/Soul/Jinn within) your error. And when did the above passage happen? As John the Baptist was decreasing because it was necessary for Christ to increase, so the entire world would take notice of Him and the DIFFERENT Way He has of doing things: The RIGHT, SPIRITUAL Way instead of the WRONG way of the world.

Stop trying to protect your fragile ego and you might learn something. Christ was Elijah in one of His previous incarnations (Melchizedek being another).

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

2 kings 2:1, 11

Who called down fire from heaven? ELIJAH/CHRIST.

Who baptizes with fire from heaven? ELIJAH/CHRIST.

Who is Father (the "I AM") sending just before Judgment Day to provide the world with its FINAL opportunity to choose between fiery baptism and
The Lake of Fire? ELIJAH/CHRIST.

Malachi 4

4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (Christ: Koks - John 8:3, John 8:12 KJV) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ASHES under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 4:1 above for details of the curse.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

Awoken2

Superstar
......(jumps into lake of fire under own volition)

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

...........(plop and sizzle sound)

A Freeman

Superstar
......(jumps into lake of fire under own volition)

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

...........(plop and sizzle sound)
No one will be jumping into The Lake of Fire of their own volition, but it is where >99.99% of the world is headed if they don't wake up, acknowledge their offenses, and return to keeping and enforcing our Creator's Law ONLY.

Revelation 20:12-15
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.