You Could Never Tell (from Woman To Man)

Vixy

Star
Didn't quite know where to put this topic since..Well, it's weird.

The other day a friend of mine told me he used to be a woman.

.... Yep.

I thought he joked at first. He's a guy-guy, deeply in love with his girlfriend and he looks like a regular guy except for hair bleaching but then I remembered his strange looking chest, like he had some kind of surgery on it but I thought maybe he had gained alot of weight and had had a boobreduction like guys can get and so I didn't wanna ask about it. Now, this is a MAN-man. We're talking muscles, masculine, tattoos but a gentle way about him. ..her..damn it! :'(

I can't believe he actually was female. I'm so stunned by this, I mean one reads about it everyday but to actually have a friend that's turned his/her gender is something..new.

It struck me that I could NEVER have guessed he used to be a woman. This is someone you could meet on the street or at a party amongst friends. Okay so he obviously has issues - he's not really feeling well emotionally but to guess he was a girl? Never! They are that good nowadays at turning one gender to another which is scary. You can no longer tell that someone turned, it could be your best friend without you ever suspecting it.

I could upload pictures of him/her but it wouldn't feel nice, and since he/she is a great person and always have been nice to me, I couldn't out him/her like that but I must admit it feel really weird since I'm a christian myself and live according to christian values.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Were you as shocked? Guess I needed to tell someone..I can't believe he has a uterus, or do they remove that? I don't think they do, right? But the period stops cause of the male hormon replacement therapy. Oh god this is strange! What is he, she..? I feel like it's a she that wants to be a he. If god made you a woman then you're a woman in my eyes. Hope I don't offend anyone by that but I'm in like shock here.

Last edited:

TruthSucker

Established
I don't know no one who did this, but I can imagine how you feel.
There are a lot of people out there who thought for many years that they aren't what they are. And this has nothing to do with drag queens or homosexuals or sexual preferences or whatsoever.
You just explained it for yourself: "I can't believe he actually was female."
This is all you have to know about it.

He now finally is what he was before, but no one saw it. He never really was a "she". Only from outside. But what if you think like a man and look like a woman? Or the other way around.
It's about hormons. You can't even imagine how this affects your thinking and behaviour. I can, but I'm not telling you why.

Ok, you have to work with what you've heard. But you also have to recognize what kind of trust this person gave you by telling you that. And at the end, he is just a human being as you, with problems you have no clue about it.
So if you wanna know more about it, ask him. That's the best advice I can give you.

//EDIT
And no, we don't wanna see no pictures. There's this thing called privacy.

JoChris

Superstar
Didn't quite know where to put this topic since..Well, it's weird.

The other day a friend of mine told me he used to be a woman.

.... Yep.

I thought he joked at first. He's a guy-guy, deeply in love with his girlfriend and he looks like a regular guy except for hair bleaching but then I remembered his strange looking chest, like he had some kind of surgery on it but I thought maybe he had gained alot of weight and had had a boobreduction like guys can get and so I didn't wanna ask about it. Now, this is a MAN-man. We're talking muscles, masculine, tattoos but a gentle way about him. ..her..damn it! :'(

I can't believe he actually was female. I'm so stunned by this, I mean one reads about it everyday but to actually have a friend that's turned his/her gender is something..new.

It struck me that I could NEVER have guessed he used to be a woman. This is someone you could meet on the street or at a party amongst friends. Okay so he obviously has issues - he's not really feeling well emotionally but to guess he was a girl? Never! They are that good nowadays at turning one gender to another which is scary. You can no longer tell that someone turned, it could be your best friend without you ever suspecting it.

I could upload pictures of him/her but it wouldn't feel nice, and since he/she is a great person and always have been nice to me, I couldn't out him/her like that but I must admit it feel really weird since I'm a christian myself and live according to christian values.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Were you as shocked? Guess I needed to tell someone..I can't believe he has a uterus, or do they remove that? I don't think they do, right? But the period stops cause of the male hormon replacement therapy. Oh god this is strange! What is he, she..? I feel like it's a she that wants to be a he. If god made you a woman then you're a woman in my eyes. Hope I don't offend anyone by that but I'm in like shock here.
As a Christian myself I think I would find it very challenging too!!! Since you met "him" after his sex change, if I was in your shoes I would approach "him" as if he is a sensitive man.

Look at Jesus' dealing with the Samaritan woman. Incredible diplomacy and He still told the truth. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4&version=KJV

JoChris

Superstar
I don't know no one who did this, but I can imagine how you feel.
There are a lot of people out there who thought for many years that they aren't what they are. And this has nothing to do with drag queens or homosexuals or sexual preferences or whatsoever.
You just explained it for yourself: "I can't believe he actually was female."
This is all you have to know about it.

He now finally is what he was before, but no one saw it. He never really was a "she". Only from outside. But what if you think like a man and look like a woman? Or the other way around.
It's about hormons. You can't even imagine how this affects your thinking and behaviour. I can, but I'm not telling you why.

Ok, you have to work with what you've heard. But you also have to recognize what kind of trust this person gave you by telling you that. And at the end, he is just a human being as you, with problems you have no clue about it.
So if you wanna know more about it, ask him. That's the best advice I can give you.

//EDIT
And no, we don't wanna see no pictures. There's this thing called privacy.
Definitely NO pictures. It would be terribly unfair - it would be the last thing on Earth we would want to happen if it was us.

Hubert

Established
I knew someone who went form female to male. He was pretty small for a man, probably about 130 lbs, but other than that there were no externally visible signs of change. As far as what to call your friend, call him by whichever gender he chooses, anything else is just going to cause a confrontation.

Vixy

Star
Yes of course I would never post pix or call him female in front of him, but I feel that if God created him female than he always will be. I just thought about the pix cause I thought "noone will believe me". Probably cause the shockfactor. I've never known anyone that did this to themselves befre and it's quite..confusing. But I'd never hurt him since he's been so kind to me.

Pomegranate

Rookie
Your concerns are understandable. From a religious point of view, God made you the way you are. Whether short, tall, 'ugly', beautiful, man, woman, etc. And because of this, one should make the best of their faculties and imperfections (which we know aren't really imperfections because it's a part of who we are).

Sometimes people don't feel right or are really that unhappy with their circumstances. So they act in order to reconcile their turmoil. Maybe in a "perfect" world, everyone would strive and struggle; for exampe, "I was born a man or woman, so I'm sticking to it". Again, from a religious point of view, striving and struggling is better for you in the long run.

On the other hand, in the case of your friend, I believe you are fulfilling your human/religious duty to practice tolerance/acceptance. Your friend is not promiscuous, he is in a monogamous relationship. He is happy. Whether he will be punished or not, is not in a human's capacity to figure out and mediate.

Whatever your religion or beliefs or lack thereof, God or the universe is undeniably most forgiving, most tolerant. Look at existance for proof.

Honestly, I have never experienced this whether a friend or family member. And although I don't agree with sex changes. If a friend of mine or family member underwent such a procedure, I believe it's my duty to be tolerant, as long as they're not hurting anyone, etc.

Last edited:

LadyNocturna33

Established
If a friend of mine or family member underwent such a procedure, I believe it's my duty to be tolerant, as long as they're hurting anyone, etc.
This. Your friend is still a human being, albeit not the human being you thought he was. Treat him like that.

He must really trust you to tell you this, so please don't violate his trust now by sending people pictures. Imagine you are vulnerable and someone takes pics of you and posts them on the internet, how would you feel?

He would definitely never trust Christians again. Jesus sat with the sinners right? I believe if God exists, He will want you to sit with him and love him like any neighbour.

Leviathan

Established
Well, I don't think it should change anything. Your friend is the same person they always were, you just learned a fact you didn't know before. I think it would be a bit harder to accept if you always knew him as a girl before the transition. It would be a huge change/adjustment to make, but you'd probably get used to it sooner or later I reckon.

Lurker

Star
I've met one FTM, hasn't had surgery yet, but presents himself well. Voice is still a little high and facial hair is that of a teen-ager. Nice enough guy. I imagine that it's harder to tell FTM than MTF. Also, I'll admit that I'm more tolerant of FTM than MTF. Perhaps in time that will change.

polymoog

Superstar
if you have a pen-nes, keep on it. dont cut it off.

this aired on tv a number of years ago. today, its offensive and there are a bunch of comments on youtube by SJWs who are triggered by this.

Last edited:

makeorbreak

Established
If you've always treated them as a guy, why not continue? Don't let it get all weird and start treating him differently or you might as well just stop seeing him as a friend. Just let him know that it's nothing he's done and that's it your problem. That way, if you find a way to deal with it, maybe you'll be lucky enough to have him welcome you back into his life.

Vixy

Star
if you have a pen-nes, keep on it. dont cut it off.

this aired on tv a number of years ago. today, its offensive and there are a bunch of comments on youtube by SJWs who are triggered by this.
What the heck is a pen-nes? :p

Oh I stilll like him as a friend, or course! He/She is a very intelligent and awake person who knows shitloads about society. I'm just shocked, I mean, he, she..has a uuterus and have experienced periods! He had boooobs!

. .
______

But I'll never abandone him as a friend, he's too good a person for that.