You can't make it in the video games/manga-anime industry without selling out?

blgkvworld

In short: I kept seeing that so many big names in these industries allegedly sacrificed lost their close family members and symbolism in their works. Does it mean you can't make it there (your product becoming ww famous) unless you basically sell your soul?

I don't know much about gaming and anime industry(I'm new to conspiracy theory world too so my bad if whatever I said is not true or I'm reaching), but a tiktok stream showed up on my fy page and a streamer was playing "Little Nightmares" game (which I immediately noticed was filled with one eye symbolism. I searched for more and someone on reddit did a conspiracy post about how they thought the game was about trafficked kids?). I started watching more streamers(noticed checkered floors when rewatching gta and other games like 5 nights at freddy which also had pizza stuff) and thanks to algorithm, more stuff about gaming (and since many gamers watch anime and read mangas) showed up and I found something interesting to me.

I don't remember what manga writer it was (It was either One Piece or something as big as One Piece) and basically the writer talks about losing their parent when they were young?
I was curious what was the most sold game (Minecraft) and its founder is a billionaire. That fact was super cool to me that he became a billionaire thanks to just one game and when I read his wikipedia page, he talks about how his father was the only person who supported him and unfortunately, he died.
Then I was searching something else on twitter and stumbled on a video about JK Rowling which showed a lot of symbolism and how she even has a tattoo of a Baphomet? and a quote related to him? Anyway, what got my attention was the fact that her mother died before? or after? she released HP. I've heard about Hideo Kojima and how he's considered a god to many gamers and pretty sure he has a one eye photo which makes sense since he's many photos with hollywood celebrities but idk much about his personal life but I do wonder what he did to get in.

Idk much about what goes on IN that world of celebrities and powerful people, but I do believe that they sacrifice their closest people/do something awful or whatever requirenments they have. I understand celebrities and athletes since they're right in your face, but game developers and manga writers? who work behind the scene? I know there are bts people who are also in whatever secret society thing they got going on, but ALL of them?

my question is: Does it mean you can't prosper even behind the scenes without selling yourself and whoever is close to you even in THESE industries? And people can't refuse or something? Because I do know celebrities who refused stayed unknown, but game dev and writers(who are smart and make their own art) can become big without showing their faces especially with Internet making it much easier. I remember reading how allegedly behind the scene people were mad that influencers can be famous without them so easily. Doesn't it mean the same for game dev and manga writers? Does it mean they come for them once developers/writers hit big numbers? What if they refuse? Are they "cut oxygen" and blacklisted?
if so it's very sad. I'm coping with the fact that everying is what... so controlled? I don't plans nor have dreams to make it there, but it's depressing to know if it's true, then everyone who's big big there is not normal and it's impossible to just live and have dreams?

BananaLaser

Veteran
In short: I kept seeing that so many big names in these industries allegedly sacrificed lost their close family members and symbolism in their works. Does it mean you can't make it there (your product becoming ww famous) unless you basically sell your soul?

I don't know much about gaming and anime industry(I'm new to conspiracy theory world too so my bad if whatever I said is not true or I'm reaching), but a tiktok stream showed up on my fy page and a streamer was playing "Little Nightmares" game (which I immediately noticed was filled with one eye symbolism. I searched for more and someone on reddit did a conspiracy post about how they thought the game was about trafficked kids?). I started watching more streamers(noticed checkered floors when rewatching gta and other games like 5 nights at freddy which also had pizza stuff) and thanks to algorithm, more stuff about gaming (and since many gamers watch anime and read mangas) showed up and I found something interesting to me.

I don't remember what manga writer it was (It was either One Piece or something as big as One Piece) and basically the writer talks about losing their parent when they were young?
I was curious what was the most sold game (Minecraft) and its founder is a billionaire. That fact was super cool to me that he became a billionaire thanks to just one game and when I read his wikipedia page, he talks about how his father was the only person who supported him and unfortunately, he died.
Then I was searching something else on twitter and stumbled on a video about JK Rowling which showed a lot of symbolism and how she even has a tattoo of a Baphomet? and a quote related to him? Anyway, what got my attention was the fact that her mother died before? or after? she released HP. I've heard about Hideo Kojima and how he's considered a god to many gamers and pretty sure he has a one eye photo which makes sense since he's many photos with hollywood celebrities but idk much about his personal life but I do wonder what he did to get in.

Idk much about what goes on IN that world of celebrities and powerful people, but I do believe that they sacrifice their closest people/do something awful or whatever requirenments they have. I understand celebrities and athletes since they're right in your face, but game developers and manga writers? who work behind the scene? I know there are bts people who are also in whatever secret society thing they got going on, but ALL of them?

my question is: Does it mean you can't prosper even behind the scenes without selling yourself and whoever is close to you even in THESE industries? And people can't refuse or something? Because I do know celebrities who refused stayed unknown, but game dev and writers(who are smart and make their own art) can become big without showing their faces especially with Internet making it much easier. I remember reading how allegedly behind the scene people were mad that influencers can be famous without them so easily. Doesn't it mean the same for game dev and manga writers? Does it mean they come for them once developers/writers hit big numbers? What if they refuse? Are they "cut oxygen" and blacklisted?
if so it's very sad. I'm coping with the fact that everying is what... so controlled? I don't plans nor have dreams to make it there, but it's depressing to know if it's true, then everyone who's big big there is not normal and it's impossible to just live and have dreams?
From what I've learned, I believe that you do have to sellout in order to make it big. You could probably make it into the industry successfully without having to succumb to the elite, but you just wouldn't be as big as someone that did sellout. That's my personal take.

Jesus loves you

Established
I completely know what you mean: all they want is fame, recognition, and be well-known. The devil is a liar. When he knows what someone wants, he’ll tempt them. They give into his temptation, but with a cost. A very high cost.

Jesus loves you

Established
This will answer your question:
Matthew 4:1-11
New King James Version
Satan Tempts Jesus

4 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. 3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.”
4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ”
5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:
‘He shall give His angels charge over you,’
and,
‘In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’ ”
7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not [a]tempt the Lord your God.’ ”
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”
10 Then Jesus said to him, [b]“Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”
11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

Source:

Jesus loves you

Established
In exchange for fame, be well-known, power, protection, money, etc, they have to worship the devil and exchange their soul.
That’s why people in high power get away with heinous crimes because they performed witchcraft in the court.
But you can counter it with the authority of Jesus. Jesus is more powerful than any witchcraft.

Here’s a testimony of someone who sold his soul to the devil and did evil things, but he gave his life to Jesus. John Ramirez is his name.

He tried to perform witchcraft on a Christian lady, but God protected her for whatever reason because he later testified (in another longer video) that Christian lady was living in sin. Even though this is out of the ordinary.

moodychick

Established
Yes. The creator of Ren and Stimpy is a p*do. He has connections with the higher-ups, worked for A-list celebrities. He was one of the most "influential" people in the animation industry until he was exposed. He's not in prison.

Jesus loves you

Established
Yes. The creator of Ren and Stimpy is a p*do. He has connections with the higher-ups, worked for A-list celebrities. He was one of the most "influential" people in the animation industry until he was exposed. He's not in prison.
He can run away now, but God won’t allow that. Evil doers can’t ever get away with doing evil deeds. There is a judgment in the throne of Christ.

moodychick

Established
Monty Oum, the creator of the web series RWBY died from food allergy. Odd because the web series became incredibly popular after his death.

Stephen Hillenburg, creator of Spongebob Squarepants died from a rare illness. He didn't allow Viacom to greenlit any spinoffs when he was alive. After his death, there's at least three spin-offs of Spongebob.

Is it a coincidence? Who knows.

ibitu

Rookie
The more you dive into conspiracy theories the more you're going to realize satan controls every branch of your life even on a religious level with Christianity and Judaism (coming from a Christian). Not even just your entertainment, your transportation, information, food, education, and in many cases even your family. Also, One Piece is very satanic (coming from someone who is caught up on the anime), the dude who created One Piece collaborated with a registered p***phile on several occasions. In the original "break scenes" (the scenes you see in between ads) all have many of the main characters in one piece doing something that is satanic symbolism. See the images below:1688005770759.png1688005881950.png1688005916632.png1688005963124.png

You can find the characters doing the one eye sign or making the devil horns on many occasians but it is not just One Piece, One Piece is one of many.

Realtimes

Rookie
There are Nephilim writing these stories too. They control all aspects of the entertainment industry at the top.