Yajuj, Majuj and Biden

Daze

Superstar
According to the Quran, Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog in Hebrew) were locked behind a barrier during the time of Dhul Qarnain.

Everyday they dig through this barrier, only for the day to end and to come back the next day finding the hole filled back in.
The Prophet (saw) said this will continue until their leader says "we will break through tomorrow if God wills".

Recently Biden said (@ :15) "If God wills"

Biden came out years ago and said you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist, I am a zionist (@:55).

This recent statement.

Reminded me to make this thread.

This isn't my theory, it is mentioned by others. But i thought it was interesting enough to share.

It's worth mentioning the linked hadith above says "drinking all the water".
Screenshot_2020-10-18 Hadith - Book of Tribulations - Sunan Ibn Majah - Sunnah com - Sayings a...png

From another hadith
Then Gog and Magog will emerge. The first of them will pass by lake Tiberias and drink from it, then the last of them will pass by it and will say: "There was water here once."

source
This "drinking" began awhile ago.

Its interesting, to me at least. Only God knows the reality.

muslimah

Rookie
In sha Allah, meaning if God wills, is a very common Arabic saying. Muslims are supposed to say it afterwards whenever they say they will do something (for example: I will see you tomorrow in sha Allah). Biden was just trying to pander to Muslims by saying this I'm pretty sure.

Daze

Superstar
Biden was just trying to pander to Muslims by saying this I'm pretty sure.
Yes of course.

This idea was posed by another Muslim which i found interesting so i shared it. Personally i think yajuj and majuj are already amongst us. One doesn't have to look long at every power position in the world to see its corrupted. Indeed they have swooped down and taken every position and Allah knows best.

billy t

Veteran
Hadeeths should be generally taken on their apparent meanings. Opening the doors to metaphorical interpreration allows for all sorts of farfetched theories. As for scholars who are well grounded then they can interpret hadeeths on the last days and extrapolate certain benefits from them but not by stretching the meanings like those who say the dajjal is not an man. Imran Hossein is one of those who does this and the individual is upon dalaalah and an Sufi.

billy t

Veteran
This brother is speaking without knowledge and wasting the Muslims time with such affairs. Who from the ulamah preceded him in this? Wallahu musta'a an.

Daze

Superstar
I agree most hadiths should be taken on their apparent meanings, but some do need interpretation. Such as those describing the dajjals donkey.

Jabir bin Abdullah (ra) narrated. The Prophet (saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: And his donkey on which he will arrive, will have a span of 40 hands between his two ears.[Musnad Ahmad]

Is this talking about a donkey with 20 foot long ears or maybe the Prophet (saw) intended this "donkey" to be a plane?

This brother is speaking without knowledge and wasting the Muslims time with such affairs.
Who are you referring to here akhi? Imran Hosein, Sheikh Bolach (who was linked in the top post) or me?

billy t

Veteran
I agree most hadiths should be taken on their apparent meanings, but some do need interpretation. Such as those describing the dajjals donkey.

Jabir bin Abdullah (ra) narrated. The Prophet (saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: And his donkey on which he will arrive, will have a span of 40 hands between his two ears.[Musnad Ahmad]

Is this talking about a donkey with 20 foot long ears or maybe the Prophet (saw) intended this "donkey" to be a plane?

Who are you referring to here akhi? Imran Hosein, Sheikh Bolach (who was linked in the top post) or me?
There are hadeeths that can be interpreted in other ways akhi, no doubt but it's nit for every Amr, Bakr and Zayid. The issue is that we now have individuals saying the dajjal is the tv for example and that he has been released. Some said the curly hair mentioned in the Hadeeth refers to the cord of the television as it also curls up. The one eye seemingly refers to the screen. This type of nonsense is a problem and turns the hadeeths into a joke. The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi said "whoever lies upon me let him take his seat in the hellfire. Some scholars have mentioned that this does not only include narrating fake hadeeths but also twisting the meaning to mean other than what he meant salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam. Metaphorical interpretation was why the Mutazillah went astray and the Asharis who came after them and is the way of the yahood as Allah says how theyou made taweel. Now there are hadeeths where it can be deduced that they refer to modern day things such as one narration that mentions people travelling on cushions or something to that effect and Shaykh al-albani said this refers to cars but when a Hadeeth CLEAR LY indicates that the dajjal is a man and someone says no he is a TV set then yeah now we are in trouble. BaarikAllahu feek

billy t

Veteran

I was referring to the brother you posted akhi he said yajuj and majuj may already be among us. This is going beyond the bounds akhi to make statements like this and link it in with Biden etc.