Yahweh or Jehovah?

The Old Testament was written in Hebrew.

Isaiah 14:12
How you are fallen from heaven, Heylel ben shachar [Lucifer, son of the morning].

Job 38:7
When the boqer kowkab [morning stars] sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

The New Testament was written in Greek.

2 Peter 1:19
And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and phōsphoros [[the] morning star] rises in your hearts.

Revelation 2:28
And I will give him prōïnos astēr [the morning star].

Revelation 22:16
16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and orthrinos astēr [Morning Star].”

Lucifer is a Latin word. It's just the Latin translation of the Greek Heosphoros used by the Septuagint when translating the Hebrew Old Testament to Greek in the 3rd century BC.

But the original Hebrew in Isaiah 14:12 is Heylel.

That is the personal name of the king of old and prophetic Babylon who was also prophecied to squat on the mount of the congregation which is Mount Zion. It is the personal name of the Devil.

He is very sneaky and wears a lot of masks and names depending on the particular nation culture and language.

The whole world has been deceived by him for a long time.
You're making it up as you go along.

Morning star
Son of morning/dawn
The light bringer

Just diff terms for the sake ultimate idea.
Taken literally Lucifer is a name for Venus..and Venus is the morning star.
However it is only a symbol for wisdom.

PlaneJane

Established
Plane Jane,

Who gives names and why are they given?
I have not really read anything much that you’ve said. I don’t know anything about you.
So, this question does not make any sense to me. What are you really asking?

I already saw that someone said that this was basically a stupid question/post.
Is that how you feel too?

Obviously, The Father gave names, and in Genesis 2:19 The Father gave man the ability to name living creatures as well.
Even if it is not obvious to you, I can clearly see that names are of some importance to our Creator.

Plane Jane,

Who gives names and why are they given?
Welcome back Art

And when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" God said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

And He taught Adam the names - all of them. Then He showed them to the angels and said, "Inform Me of the names of these, if you are truthful."

They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise."

He said, "O Adam, inform them of their names." And when he had informed them of their names, He said, "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth? And I know what you reveal and what you have concealed."

And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

And We said, "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."

But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition] in which they had been. And We said, "Go down, [all of you], as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time."

Then Adam received from his Lord [some] words, and He accepted his repentance. Indeed, it is He who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.

@TokiEl I just want to pull you up on a disgusting remark you made...i only noticed it now.

Here is my original post.

2) the God of Abraham and Isaac and Ismael and Noah and Moses and David and Jesus etc is "Lucifer" ? Even though in isaiah 14 that verse was not even about satan but the king of Babylon.
This is your response
You must mean the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.
So basically, your 'God' is not the God of Ismael, but is most def the God of Isaac (and the rest)?
It shows you're selective with the Biblical story, in a manner that serves your little ego, that's why it's a disgusting comment.

There aren't many people in history who have this said about them

17 God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there.
18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.
19 Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.
20 God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. 21 While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt.

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. Twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

I think you're a fake christian, you aren't a real one. You're only christian in terms of identity which you see through the lens of your ego. A real christian would have no reason to make such a sly comment or to even claim islam is a luciferian religion. If you were really bible-conscious, ie aware and wary of what is in the book, you would examine your criticism of islam in light of the fact it is a religion that bases itself off God's relationship with Ismael whilst believing in ALL the prophets.

in islam, there is also the concept of caliphs, vicegerents of God on earth..from which there would be a total of 12 belonging to Quraysh, who descend from Ismael through Kedar.
It is my understanding those 12 represent the '12 princes' promise

Here is how some fake christians have interpreted the related verses from Genesis 17
20 And as for Ishmael, I’ve heard you. I’ll bless him, and he’ll have many descendants.[m] I will multiply him greatly, he’ll father twelve tribal leaders, and I’ll cause his descendants[n] to become a great nation.

instead of
20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. Twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

12 tribal leaders is an insignificant statement...eg in the mind of any false christian like yourself, it would mean
'oh yeh some 12 random guys in history'..
but the arabs were never a 'great nation' before islam. They had barely any history and were pagan, hardly 'great'.

(1) Narrated Jabir bin Samura: I heard the Prophet saying, "There will be twelve Muslim rulers (who will rule all the Islamic world)." He then said a sentence which I did not hear. My father said, "All of them (those rulers) will be from Quraish." (Book #89, Hadith #329)

That is significant...and it is the only indicator in history that's worthy of that promise from God.
if God really made such SIGNIFICANT statements about Ismael...then was it through islam or before islam or a future context?
if it was 'before' then when? when God makes a statement like that 'make them a great nation' that is a huge deal.
i would be pissed off if this was fulfilled by some historical fart in the wind that no one ever knew of. It also cannot refer to the 12 sons of Ismael...they lived in the wilderness probably with hardly any population, hardly great and hardly significant in history.

When God has raised 4 beasts who were VERY significant in history, then in my view, a 'GREAT NATION' (in God's own words) through someone He has BLESSED must be a flipping mammoth of an empire that would last centuries.

I've read before, another idiotic statement by faux christians, that "that will happen when JESUS CHRIST comes down and he rules the world, then the arabs will follow him and become christian and then become a great nation". However, that just doesnt add up.
Paul said about the jews "by their tresspass the gentiles are reckoned", so when the messianic kingdom comes, that won't be the time of gentiles. The time of gentiles is as i said previously, mentioned in Revelation 11, the 1260 days, which is fulfilled in islam. This is the period muslims have ruled over jerusalem. This is significant given the 4 beasts are only relevant in history because they at some point had conquered Jerusalem. So it goes without saying a 'great nation' (in God's words) would be greater than those 4 beast.

Now even if you do manage to disagree with me, you would have to invent some type of magical argument in your head that answers the points i've made significantly, or do you what do best...just sprinkle about a bit of BS like you normally do, make daft statements and refuse to acknowledge real context.

to me, it all fits perfectly, God made a promise to Abraham and Hagar concerning Ismael and it came true through islam. The jews 'disbelieved' in Jesus and therefore the period of gentiles began. Christianity was the true religion, then it lost the way through church doctrines in Rome. God sent a new prophet, a gentile...also an ismaelite to fulfill the promise made to Ismael.

you're the guy who's been trying to argue with me using hieroglyphs just because the original hebrew alphabet was based off a shared language, even though hebrew contained no imagery in it's original form despite 'knowing' God has said "You shall not make Images"...instead attaching images in the actual name of God. It is fucking stupid beyond belief.

You've then gone on to claim islam is luciferianeven though lucifer is the name used in the latin vulgate for Morning star

{1:19} Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem: cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies elucescat, et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris:
{1:19} And so, we have an even firmer prophetic word, to which you would do well to listen, as to a light shining within a dark place, until the day dawns, and the daystar rises, in your hearts.

lucifer=phosphorus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)

you're honestly pretty dumb...and it annoys me we have guys like you on this forum. You won't learn from it either. I've seen too many like you.

TokiEl

Superstar
You're making it up as you go along.

Morning star
Son of morning/dawn
The light bringer

Just diff terms for the sake ultimate idea.
Taken literally Lucifer is a name for Venus..and Venus is the morning star.
However it is only a symbol for wisdom.
Isaiah 14 12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
Heylel ben shachar [O Lucifer, son of the morning]
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north
;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,

To the lowest depths of the Pit.

So here we have someone fallen from heaven... named Heylel ben shachar... who wants to be like the Most High.

He also wants to sit on the mount of the congregation... on the farthest sides of the north.

The mount where the Israelites congregated for about a thousand years was where the Temple of God was on Mount Zion. And this Heylel being who is fallen from heaven... also wants to sit there on Mount Zion. Only he wants to sit on the farthest sides of the north and above the stars of God and the heights of the clouds... in other words he wants to sit on the ground above the former Temple of God on Mount Zion.

And that is the Temple Mount.

It was just a precipice before king Herod walled it in and filled it with tons of earth to make a plaza. The top of that precipice can still be seen beneath the Dome of the Rock. So the Temple Mount is located at the highest ground and on the farthest north on Mount Zion.

And there he sits this Heylel as if he was the Most High.

You know him as Allah and the Masons call him Lucifer.

He is the Devil who tempted Jesus Christ with all the kingdoms of the world.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
@TokiEl I just want to pull you up on a disgusting remark you made...i only noticed it now.
Exodus 3 5“Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” 6Then He said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” At this, Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God.

Matthew 22 31But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what God said to you: 32‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?’ He is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”

Exodus 3 5“Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” 6Then He said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” At this, Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God.

Matthew 22 31But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what God said to you: 32‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?’ He is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”
that context matters a great deal.
God was speaking to the Israelites/jews, therefore referenced their lineage in that statement.
If I had written 'God of Adam and Noah' would you be like "no no no, God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob"

pathetic...and furthermore disgusting to still ignore what I quoted

17 God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there.
18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.
19 Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.
20 God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. 21 While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt.

so he wasn't the God of Ismael?

Isaiah 14 12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
Heylel ben shachar [O Lucifer, son of the morning]
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north
;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,

To the lowest depths of the Pit.

So here we have someone fallen from heaven... named Heylel ben shachar... who wants to be like the Most High.

He also wants to sit on the mount of the congregation... on the farthest sides of the north.

The mount where the Israelites congregated for about a thousand years was where the Temple of God was on Mount Zion. And this Heylel being who is fallen from heaven... also wants to sit there on Mount Zion. Only he wants to sit on the farthest sides of the north and above the stars of God and the heights of the clouds... in other words he wants to sit on the ground above the former Temple of God on Mount Zion.

And that is the Temple Mount.

It was just a precipice before king Herod walled it in and filled it with tons of earth to make a plaza. The top of that precipice can still be seen beneath the Dome of the Rock. So the Temple Mount is located at the highest ground and on the farthest north on Mount Zion.

He is the Devil who tempted Jesus Christ with all the kingdoms of the world.

repeating yourself won't get you out of this hole.

The latin vulgate

{1:19} Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem: cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies elucescat, et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris:
{1:19} And so, we have an even firmer prophetic word, to which you would do well to listen, as to a light shining within a dark place, until the day dawns, and the daystar rises, in your hearts.

and if you wish to use the word HEYLEL, that is another language, that's why.
it is the same term with the same meaning.

so using your 'logic'...lucifer is the holy spirit?

@manama @mecca @DesertRose
the reason i'm also quoting you guys here is just to bring up a particular topic in islam and you're the only active muslims i can see on here these days. The concept of Nur-e-Mohammad..a very misunderstood topic even by the brelwis/so called sufis. Eg in the sunni divide in india which split them in 2, brelwi and deobandi, this topic was the cause. On one side you had a guy saying "the prophet is Noor/light and HE (as in the prophet himself) was the first thing Allah created" due to the hadith "the first thing Allah created was my light" and the other was "no he was just a man, he is dead, in the ground". The former accused the latter of blasphemy, declared fatwas..the other's went further into it by outright disrespecting the prophet SAW with one guy even comparing him to an animal (in the context of being a physical thing that is subject to death and decay). This is some of the dumbest crap ever..but it still dominates the region, this actual debate. I swear my head hurts from having to comprehend the level of stupidity with these people.

in reality, the Nur spoken of here, was Wisdom/hikmah..in the metaphysical sense, it is also our higher Self and connected with the Holy Spirit. The reality is that this concept is what the bible refers to in the verses quoted above. The term was misinterpreted by someone just as dumb as @TokiEl who claimed Isaiah 14 is about 'satan' (it's about the king of babylon) and therefore the dawn bringer=lucifer (which is just the latin word for Morning Star).

Anyway, read Surah At-Tariq
https://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=86&translator=4
I think it's fascinating that here we're told
So let man consider from what he is created.
this connects with the creation 'story' from that hadith about the Light of Mohammed (wisdom) being the first thing Allah created.

It is also backed in Genesis 1
Spirit of God was hovering over the waters
The 'waters' is symbolic of the primordial ocean, that's also called the Image of God, Word of God and.....Son of God (symbolic language, not literal). In muslim literature the 'Water' is also described as 'the primordial ink' from which THE PEN wrote the 'record of all things'.
The Pen represents Wisdom.
(1) Nun. [These letters (Nun, etc.) are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings]. By the pen and by what they (the angels) write (in the Records of men).
(سورة القلم, Al-Qalam, Chapter #68, Verse #1)

what is also interesting is that the word Nun comes from the egyptian Nu, the 'fish' that comes out of the primordial ocean. But that also connects to Khidr AS and Moses AS...not just literally but the character of Nu, as Wisdom...was actually Khidr AS.

65 So they found one of Our servants, on whom We had bestowed Mercy from Ourselves and whom We had taught knowledge from Our own Presence.

now another reason i just brought all this up is because, when you look into the sectarian divide of the brelwis and deobandis it reminds me of that 'duality' (of yin and yang, jalali and jamali) displayed throughout Surah Kahf. Here's how this chapter ends

109Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم to mankind): "If the sea were ink for (writing) the Words of my Lord, surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished, even if We brought (another sea) like it for its aid."

110Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "I am only a man like you. It has been revealed to me that your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God - i.e. Allah). So whoever hopes for the Meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord."

this totally answers the sectarianists in the indian subcontinent, but they won't see what's in front of them..the words are there if they paid attention.

and then there's this guy Tokiel, being told

and replying with

@TokiEl btw i also proved to you before The Assembly place, the mountain in Isaiah 14, is NOT Mt Zion...and the one being spoken of was the king of babylon.
it literally says that

3 On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoiland from the harsh labor forced on you, 4 you will take up this tauntagainst the king of Babylon:

How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon

seriously, you're a moron. I'm pissed off that i have to witness such stupidity on a forum like this.

heylel is lucifer...lucifer is the holy spirit?

make your mind up

TokiEl

Superstar

so he wasn't the God of Ismael?
God is of course God of all... also Ishmael.

But there are renegade angels who pretend to be God.

Luke 4 5Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

8 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

Look at that. The Devil is the god of all the kingdoms of the world ! All have been serving the Devil from ancient Egypt up to modern Babylon. The world is his personal playground.

Where is God in the world ?

Well God chose a righteous man who burnt up his fathers idol workshop... and so became the personal God of a nation called the Israelites. And He had a Temple there on Mount Zion for about a thousand years... before the remnant of the Israelites known as Jews were kicked out of the land by the Romans.

Just before the Roman invasion there was a man named Jesus who claimed to be sent from God to take upon himself all the sins of the world so all can be forgiven their sins... if they regret their wrong and be baptised in his name.

Crazy ? Absolutely !

But that is the Truth.

So if anybody today does not hear Jesus Christ and act accordingly... they are not serving God !

TokiEl

Superstar

heylel is lucifer...lucifer is the holy spirit?

make your mind up
There is no Lucifer in the original Bible... it's just the Latin translation from the Greek translation of the Hebrew Tanakh.

The name of that being said to be fallen from heaven who wants to be like the Most High and also sit on the mount of the congregation which of course is the mount where the Israelites congregated for about a thousand years... is Heylel.

He is the Devil on the Temple Mount !

There is no Lucifer in the original Bible... it's just the Latin translation from the Greek translation of the Hebrew Tanakh.

The name of that being said to be fallen from heaven who wants to be like the Most High and also sit on the mount of the congregation which of course is the mount where the Israelites congregated for about a thousand years... is Heylel.

He is the Devil on the Temple Mount !
As i have said many times over, Isaiah 14 was not literally about the devil. it spoke in symbolic terms of how the king of babylon wanted to sit on the idolatrous mountain

I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;

neither the temple mt or mount zion, are so high that you regard them as 'above the stars of God'
mt zion is 765 m (2,510 ft) high
Mt Zaphone is 1717 m (5,633 ft) high.

here's some further info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Aqra

Meanwhile, you have kept on assuming Isaiah 14 is literally about the devil, then equated it with islam. Even though you know in Revelation 11 it tells us the gentiles would trample on the OUTER COURT. In Ezekiel's vision he saw buildings on the outer court along with the future messianic temple. So there is no abomination because it isn't IN the temple and it is even debatable whether the dome of the rock sits over the temple. The masjid as aqsa doesn't sit on it.

Meanwhile, you have continously mixed/matched the words heylel with lucifer yourself..why use the word lucifer at all if it is just 'oh that latin language no one cares about?'
it doesn't change the fact these terms
morning star, dawn bringer, light bringer, light bearer, venus and so forth are all different terms to describe the same idea.
it is an external symbol of an inner reality, of the light within..the light of Wisdom from the holy spirit.
it is only used in jest towards the king of jerusalem because he regarded himself highly. This sort of thing goes over your head.

All the points ive made, they stand tall and strong. I've made many points and you have chosen to try and ignore them. The reality is deep down you know what's up.

islam is the fulfillment of God's promise to Ismael, it is ongoing..and it is the fulfillment of Revelation 11. We now live in the time where the false prophet/beast system is making war against islam. You cannot claim it is war against christianity when the beast IS Rome (Dan 2, feet of iron/clay) and Rome is all christian, i dont merely mean the catholic church but europe itself eg Britain, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal..the colonial nations of ancient Rome.

evil points at your door not ours. Christianity sat back and allowed the beast system and mystery babylon to take over you.
you then helped it expand through colonialism.
We're now all part of it and can't escape it.

TokiEl

Superstar
As i have said many times over, Isaiah 14 was not literally about the devil. it spoke in symbolic terms of how the king of babylon wanted to sit on the idolatrous mountain
You have said...? L0L.

Many have said much...

You believe what you want... it's alright.

You have said...? L0L.

Many have said much...

You believe what you want... it's alright.
you have nothing to offer this discussion board other than shit points that are easily put down, only to repeat yourself and pretend you' have some type of method about you. you don't, you're a chancer just saying dumb shit.

so lucifer is the holy spirit...that's the summary of what you've been telling me all along.

TokiEl

Superstar

I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;

neither the temple mt or mount zion, are so high that you regard them as 'above the stars of God'
mt zion is 765 m (2,510 ft) high
Mt Zaphone is 1717 m (5,633 ft) high.
Mount Zaphon ? L0L i understand this is and ought to be of utmost importance to Muslims and anybody else who thinks Islam is a religion of God... because here we have a prophet of God calling out an impostor who will also sit on the mount of the congregation.

Now it's very disingenuous to use the NIV version which publisher also publishes the Satanic Bible... and is just about the only version which translates tsaphown (a word which everywhere else in the Bible is translated as north) as Mount Zaphon.

And some of the stars of God were cast down in Daniel 8:10 by the little horn Antiochus Epiphanes when he took control of the Temple of God. And God is often described as clouds in the Temple as in 1 Kings 8:10-12.

It is unambiguously enough that Isaiah 14:12-15 is talking about the Temple of God on Mount Zion.

And that someone else would also sit there... except a little higher of course and even further north than the Temple of God.

That is the Temple Mount. And someone else is truly squatting there... someone who claims God does not have a Son.

Mount Zaphon ? L0L i understand this is and ought to be of utmost importance to Muslims and anybody else who thinks Islam is a religion of God... because here we have a prophet of God calling out an impostor who will also sit on the mount of the congregation.

Now it's very disingenuous to use the NIV version which publisher also publishes the Satanic Bible... and is just about the only version which translates tsaphown (a word which everywhere else in the Bible is translated as north) as Mount Zaphon.

And some of the stars of God were cast down in Daniel 8:10 by the little horn Antiochus Epiphanes when he took control of the Temple of God. And God is often described as clouds in the Temple as in 1 Kings 8:10-12.

It is unambiguously enough that Isaiah 14:12-15 is talking about the Temple of God on Mount Zion.

And that someone else would also sit there... except a little higher of course and even further north than the Temple of God.

That is the Temple Mount. And someone else is truly squatting there... someone who claims God does not have a Son.
you don't even know the difference between the temple mount and mount Zion

The chapter not only says "king of Babylon"
It also talks about how he wants to
"Reach the stars of heaven" by sitting in the mountain.

Neither the temple mount or mount Zion would accomplish such a thing.
In other words...you made another dumb point.

TokiEl

Superstar
you don't even know the difference between the temple mount and mount Zion

The chapter not only says "king of Babylon"
It also talks about how he wants to
"Reach the stars of heaven" by sitting in the mountain.

Neither the temple mount or mount Zion would accomplish such a thing.
In other words...you made another dumb point.
There is a god who claims that God does not have a Son.

But that is blasphemy !

So what kind of god is that ?

Aha the god in Isaiah 14... who will end up in the Pit !

I have not really read anything much that you’ve said. I don’t know anything about you.
So, this question does not make any sense to me. What are you really asking?

I already saw that someone said that this was basically a stupid question/post.
Is that how you feel too?

Obviously, The Father gave names, and in Genesis 2:19 The Father gave man the ability to name living creatures as well.
Even if it is not obvious to you, I can clearly see that names are of some importance to our Creator.
You say the Father gave names, but who named the Father?

Parents give their children names. Does God have parents?

Names are given so that we in language and identity could distinguish between equals. Does God have equals? Do we need to distinguish God from someone or something else if there is only one?

I don't see any valid reason why the ultimate God would have a name, let alone the relevance of his true name.

TokiEl

Superstar
You say the Father gave names, but who named the Father?

Parents give their children names. Does God have parents?

Names are given so that we in language and identity could distinguish between equals. Does God have equals? Do we need to distinguish God from someone or something else if there is only one?

I don't see any valid reason why the ultimate God would have a name, let alone the relevance of his true name.
God is not impersonal but personal... and there is more to God than only one Person.