nothing

TrustNo1

Established
Yes, X was very much into occult stuff...to quote myself from another X thread:

X has talked about the Golden Beetle first on his Helping Hand video:

“Shouts out to Teflon Sean. You need to make a, need to make a SoundCloud, Teflon.
But yeah, also, study the Golden Beetle. With that being said, goodbye.”

with a fan saying on tumblr:
"looked into the golden beetle because of you, it truly spoke to me, and did quite literally come to me, like you said. jus wanted to say thank you x, youre a real inspiration especially for your fellow musicians out there like me. we'll meet soon."
X replies: good, be careful with the books, they’ve got demons attached to them.

Another fan says: Can you go in depth on "The Golden Beetle" Or is it the same concept as "The Secret" (Law of Attraction) ? . . .
X replies: I can’t give you the answer behind it because of how powerful the information is and the things that I know follow it, but understand me when I literally say, if the information is for you, it will “literally” come to you, but if, and when it does, be careful with what you do with it.

I remember Mark Passio doing a presentation on Natural Law (AKA the REAL "laws of the universe/attraction" that X always talks about) BUT NOT THE NEW AGE VERSION. Guarded info that X kept speaking out on. Perhaps that was another reason why they killed him.

TrustNo1

Established
He made a tribute song to the deceased rappers XXXTENTACION and Lil Peep (Lil Peep died at the age 21, warned us about the higher-ups)
Could you expand on how Lil Peep warned us about the higher-ups? I'm familiar with him but I havent seen anything about him exposing stuff.

Defeatevil

Rookie
Not sure if anyone has seen this video but, Juice had posted a video claiming he was about to sell his soul. There is also another rapper in the video wearing a checkerboard hoodie. Also, Juice World's former girlfriend has a masonic compass with an all seeing eye tattooed by her sternum. I wonder if she had anything to do with his death.

TrustNo1

Established
Scratch that, Im going with the frequency theory as X’s cause of death.
Talking about how music frequency can manipulate the mind (which he did) is a big deal once you take into account the EMF/5G/Frequencies they use to wage war against us (leading into Transhumanism)
1655356464684.jpeg