X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion

Awoken2

Superstar
A lot of the material in this presentation has been covered in Texe Marrs' occult classic Codex Magica.
As far as moving through the ranks of Freemasonry is concerned and the dark rituals these people do actually go through it reminded me of this video.

Depeche Mode's Dave Gahan summarises the 5 hour video in just a few minutes here with clever imagery and time stamping.

Notice the numbers in view when the lyric "moving on" is sung (32 for those that can't be bothered)

Also notiice what word is sung at the 33 second mark (degree for those that can't be bothered)

You have to go from end to beginning to get the message moving on from 32 to 33 degree whilst viewing images of the mental breakdown process, the use of narcotics as a form of control and rsa

It's pretty in your face if you know what to look for.

Going backwards is a big thing with Dave Gahan, this particular song could have been penned by Albert Pike himself.

Revelation of the method right there.

I watched most of the whole thing - like everyone here nothing was really new to our eyes. I found his delivery a bit...unsettling and his voice a bit hypnotic so I found that strange...but may just be me. That being said who knows if he has an angle or not. Also just an FYI he’s wearing a cross NOT a crucifix.

Oh - and he kept saying he’d be killed or potentially killed for leaving the Masons - maybe so...but there are many “ex” Masons out there - so are they really EX?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I watched most of the whole thing - like everyone here nothing was really new to our eyes. I found his delivery a bit...unsettling and his voice a bit hypnotic so I found that strange...but may just be me. That being said who knows if he has an angle or not. Also just an FYI he’s wearing a cross NOT a crucifix.

Oh - and he kept saying he’d be killed or potentially killed for leaving the Masons - maybe so...but there are many “ex” Masons out there - so are they really EX?
I think he was referring to revealing secrets which is part of the oath. Most of what he said has been out there for sometime.

I found it interesting at the beginning he says something like there is no need for an up rising...you can't can't stop what's coming. I believe that was meant to demoralize and make the viewer feel helpless. There were other affirmations mentioned using the power of will. They will do this and they will do that... a form of Crowley magick?? Revelation of the method??

Last edited:
I think he was referring to revealing secrets which is part of the oath. Most of what he said has been out there for sometime.

I found it interesting at the beginning he says something like there is no need for an up rising...you can't can't stop what's coming. I believe that was meant to demoralize and make the viewer feel helpless. There were other affirmations mentioned using the power of will. They will do this and they will do that... a form of Crowley magick?? Revelation of the method??
Yeah I noticed that too - he kept saying things like “this is true” or “that will happen”. —> he never prefaced these statements with “they believe this is true” or “they teach that will happen”. - it was as if he spoke these certainties rather than communicating these were theories...

I dunno - I got a weird vibe off of him but I don’t know. Was it neurolinguistic programming?

DesertRose

Superstar
I am gonna post this same topic at the religious thread for those interested.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Yeah I noticed that too - he kept saying things like “this is true” or “that will happen”. —> he never prefaced these statements with “they believe this is true” or “they teach that will happen”. - it was as if he spoke these certainties rather than communicating these were theories...

I dunno - I got a weird vibe off of him but I don’t know. Was it neurolinguistic programming?
I guess it could be. It seemed the true purpose of his presentation was to program the viewer to accept the outcome as firm reality.

DesertRose

Superstar
I guess it could be. It seemed the true purpose of his presentation was to program the viewer to accept the outcome as firm reality.
Frank hope you do not mind I made a sister thread at the spiritual section because I could not adequately convey my disdain for these secret societies.:) Happy to continue here as well when I can discuss dispassionately.:oops:

Journeyman

Established

I've seen some say that the purpose is to keep humanity in a state of fear. So not only are they relaxed about their methods being known, they encourage it, at least with the likes of controlled opposition such as David Icke or Alex Jones. Of course they also mix truth and falsehood, which helps to muddy the waters and discredit those who don't buy the mainstream narrative.

I will admit I've not watched more than the first 10 mins or so of this video so it's probably unfair of me to lump him in with those people. He deserves the benefit of the doubt. Maybe one test is to see how long it stays up? I've seen so many of the most astute observers of TPTB purged from Youtube and other platforms, whilst some seem to stay on there no matter what copyright they infringe or statements they make.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I've seen some say that the purpose is to keep humanity in a state of fear. So not only are they relaxed about their methods being known, they encourage it, at least with the likes of controlled opposition such as David Icke or Alex Jones. Of course they also mix truth and falsehood, which helps to muddy the waters and discredit those who don't buy the mainstream narrative.
The social engineers know that people by-pass critical thinking when they are fearful and are more apt to do as they are told as a survival mechanism.

I will admit I've not watched more than the first 10 mins or so of this video so it's probably unfair of me to lump him in with those people. He deserves the benefit of the doubt. Maybe one test is to see how long it stays up? I've seen so many of the most astute observers of TPTB purged from Youtube and other platforms, whilst some seem to stay on there no matter what copyright they infringe or statements they make.
I'm very cautious of guys like this, but I am willing to listen.
That's the great thing about this forum is there are so many people here that have the ability to pick things apart and call bs when they see or hear it.

greatawake

great to find this post with critical reflection on his motives.my thinking is it is part of the satanic doctrine of everything in plain sight - he is still part pf the cult methinks.he often does very subtle handsigns, says predictive defined negatives .it is very eye opening and joins a lot of dots on the current situation , explains health service mind control programming etc.... but he is also doing it as well...often his eye is obscured as well so modelling one eye symbolism. he also says on occassion "a book the name of which i cannot reveal" ie not full disclosure . . in opening moments he touches his top lip twice (prob masonic signal) and then says "im partly doing this to wash your blood off my hands" and then sticks his tongue out (to mock). .****edited further reflections - this video is a entrapement video to bring people out into the open (the controlled media).he points to his top lip, a hidden message we are hooking you like a fish. the tongue out is mockery of how stupid we are if we fall for this.a classic baiting tactic. the video contains useful info however on their ways of communicating, which we need to be very careful of calling out. these people are around us at all levels.look for their hidden language. a major uk youtuber who pertains to be part of resistance with an active daily channel has a company logo that uses the V and A open masonic insignia on his website.has a profile pic of himself doing the hand of devils horns.the contact email address for his company is predictive programming all in plain sight.love will find a way.be careful people *****

Last edited:
great to find this post with critical reflection on his motives.my thinking is it is part of the satanic doctrine of everything in plain sight - he is still part pf the cult methinks.he often does very subtle handsigns, says predictive defined negatives .it is very eye opening and joins a lot of dots on the current situation , explains health service mind control programming etc.... but he is also doing it as well...often his eye is obscured as well so modelling one eye symbolism. he also says on occassion "a book the name of which i cannot reveal" ie not full disclosure . . in opening moments he touches his top lip twice (prob masonic signal) and then says "im partly doing this to wash your blood off my hands" and then sticks his tongue out (to mock). .
What I found annoying about the whole thing was his constant “stay with me guys...what I’m about to tell you...”. Or “are you still with me? Hang in there because this will send chills down your spine...”. It was like Land the Plane dude! He draaaaged stuff out for ages. I’m assuming so he could load his video with ads but I’m not sure.

He could have made that video in literally 1 hour. I’d say 4/5 was filler with these “get ready for what I’m about to tell you” statements.

I’m always suspicious with those kinds of tactics.

Also nothing he told me shocked me or horrified me - yeah what these people do is horrifying, but we’ve heard it all before.

Now I will say he had a lot of images and some decent references throughout the presentation.

But again..his delivery...something seemed up with it...something I didn’t like.

Awoken2

Superstar
What I found annoying about the whole thing was his constant “stay with me guys...what I’m about to tell you...”. Or “are you still with me? Hang in there because this will send chills down your spine...”. It was like Land the Plane dude! He draaaaged stuff out for ages. I’m assuming so he could load his video with ads but I’m not sure.

He could have made that video in literally 1 hour. I’d say 4/5 was filler with these “get ready for what I’m about to tell you” statements.

Also nothing he told me shocked me or horrified me - yeah what these people do is horrifying, but we’ve heard it all before.

Now I will say he had a lot of images and some decent references throughout the presentation.

But again..his delivery...something seemed up with it...something I didn’t like.
I completely agree, the silly little pop up minute countdown was rather lame and his delivery is like he has just quickly read through the puffin book of NLP and was now trying to somehow hypnotise the viewer.

Just a tad over theatrical for me but despite this I think that Freemasonry is as big of a threat to the world as he is actually stating. Their tentacles are everywhere.

Okay, so I'm not the only one feeling this way - good to know. I started watching the video and the cadence in his voice was really annoying me and only watched the first few minutes of it. It sounded as though he was recovering from an asthma attack or was doing a poor man's version of Darth Vader. The stuff I did hear him say was interesting, but nothing revolutionary for anyone who's looked into freemasonry or even visits this site and/or forums.

In my opinion, what he was saying was basically "Freemasonry 101".

Nick Danger

Rookie
This video is long so it's taken me a while to get through it with my busy life. I'm at the 3 hour and 20 minute mark. I will say one thing. In my research this information certainly correlates with everything I've learned in my 15 years of research. The way it is presented might have some flaws but this is spot on.

Also, for those saying: "I already knew most of this information", I feel that I actually learned a lot. There is however a lot of information that I'd like to add that he is missing.

I've actually found myself taking notes.

This is not only an informative video it is also authentic and genuine.

the thing is u cant actually stop whats happening, whats happening is a reflection of mans own moral corruption in the absence of God. What is happening reminds me alot of when, zealots of Jerusalem, wanted Christ to bring an earthly kingdom and free them from the oppressive Roman rule. Jesus wasnt there to do that. We're in the world not of the world. The old world is always doomed. That is why corruption always wins... assassination, whistleblowers. Almost like the outcome doesnt matter, but to be true to the very nature of morality, is enough to clear your own soul and warn people of the perils of this, for there own sake, but not in order to alter this very fallen world... as that is nigh on impossible.

DesertRose

Superstar
(still have to watch the last 2 hours)
It was eye opening to see how many actors identify with satanism.
He did not mention (so far) the role of Freemasonry in Banking .
The use of usury as a weapon of coercion and for economic enslavement. (The blackmail and capture of kingdoms and hijacked countries)
Did not mention thus far the prized goal of all these secret societies which is to build the temple for the False Messiah.
However, perhaps the video would have been way too long for him and perhaps that is not what he looked into.

Last edited: