X factor star censored for leaving homosexuality

JoChris

Superstar

The backlash from him "coming out" on an interview as an ex-gay, now Christian man is very revealing.
Social media attacks were extreme etc. Even politicians spoke against him.

He said that people are being forced "to stay gay" ("thanks" to the militant LGBT+ movement and supporters).

Glad 2 know

Veteran

The backlash from him "coming out" on an interview as an ex-gay, now Christian man is very revealing.
Social media attacks were extreme etc. Even politicians spoke against him.

He said that people are being forced "to stay gay" ("thanks" to the militant LGBT+ movement and supporters).

Sooooo Sad but unfortunately, not surprising. I say good for him because he finally found his footing.
This evil world will do anything to keep people AWAY from God and make it seem like it's so bad and boring obeying God's rules. Instead of being happy for him, they "throw stones" at him for refusing to be part of this dark and wicked world.

sickgirl15

Established
I have a “newsflash,” and 100% AUTHENTIC personal truth statement for everyone who believes that a person’s “sexual preference” is a “choice.” I am a PROUD “pansexual” woman. I am sexually attracted to biological men, women, and trans-identified people as well. I can honestly say that when I was a very young girl, I experienced being turned on sexually when looking at photos of women in sexually “provocative” poses, as well as being sexually attracted to men. When I turned 18, I went to visit a very liberal, large city, and met several drag queens and transsexuals, and found various of those (quite fascinating) individuals to be sexy. In my early 20’s, I found it very confusing to be attracted to both men and women, especially. At my age now, I am very comfortable and happy to identify as a “pansexual” woman. I can honestly say that being pansexual is definitely NOT a “choice.” In my humble opinion, my life would be a lot less complicated if I were either a lesbian or heterosexual. The “myth” that bisexual/pansexual people are “greedy” is not true in my case. If I’m with a woman, I’m only with her; if I’m with a man in a relationship, I am with him and him alone. I do not cheat on my lovers, lie, or lead a double life. I’m loyal. I am in a monogamous relationship with a heterosexual man at this moment, but still have sexual desires for women. I deal with these feelings by looking at sexy photos and videos of attractive women and giving myself orgasms. I never cheat on my boyfriend with another woman. Ever. I absolutely adore most homosexual men in general. They have been extremely fabulous and loyal friends to me all of my life. I actually HAVE “fooled around” with homosexual-identified men in the past, as well as heterosexual-identified women! NO ONE has the right to tell another human being who they “should” be sexually attracted to, date, or marry. It is no one’s business but the two people who are in bed together and having sex, and no body else’s. Not everyone is created the same, or has the exact same sexual desires. HYPOCRITES are the worst people, in my opinion. An example of these types of hateful humans would be “Church people” who preach anti-homosexual propaganda (bullcrap) to the masses, but who themselves are secretly homosexuals, bisexuals, or pansexuals in denial. Some “Christians” claim to follow Christ, but are filled with nothing but hatred for LGBTQ people. I have some incredibly important information for you venemous, self-loathing HYPOCRITES: Christ loved EVERYONE, NOT just “law abiding,” “God fearing,” HETEROSEXUALS! What a load of nonsense! I’m too enlightened, self-accepting, and open minded to feed into your hateful, negative, misogynistic, pro-heterosexual garbage!

Pan

Veteran
It's all too late. These battles were fought and lost decades ago. Every single Elite is pro-gay. There's no one left to fight against it. You may as well just try and enjoy life on the Goy Farm with your feminist wife and your trans kids until a comet hits or something.

Robin

Veteran
I have a “newsflash,” and 100% AUTHENTIC personal truth statement for everyone who believes that a person’s “sexual preference” is a “choice.” I am a PROUD “pansexual” woman. I am sexually attracted to biological men, women, and trans-identified people as well. I can honestly say that when I was a very young girl, I experienced being turned on sexually when looking at photos of women in sexually “provocative” poses, as well as being sexually attracted to men. When I turned 18, I went to visit a very liberal, large city, and met several drag queens and transsexuals, and found various of those (quite fascinating) individuals to be sexy. In my early 20’s, I found it very confusing to be attracted to both men and women, especially. At my age now, I am very comfortable and happy to identify as a “pansexual” woman. I can honestly say that being pansexual is definitely NOT a “choice.” In my humble opinion, my life would be a lot less complicated if I were either a lesbian or heterosexual. The “myth” that bisexual/pansexual people are “greedy” is not true in my case. If I’m with a woman, I’m only with her; if I’m with a man in a relationship, I am with him and him alone. I do not cheat on my lovers, lie, or lead a double life. I’m loyal. I am in a monogamous relationship with a heterosexual man at this moment, but still have sexual desires for women. I deal with these feelings by looking at sexy photos and videos of attractive women and giving myself orgasms. I never cheat on my boyfriend with another woman. Ever. I absolutely adore most homosexual men in general. They have been extremely fabulous and loyal friends to me all of my life. I actually HAVE “fooled around” with homosexual-identified men in the past, as well as heterosexual-identified women! NO ONE has the right to tell another human being who they “should” be sexually attracted to, date, or marry. It is no one’s business but the two people who are in bed together and having sex, and no body else’s. Not everyone is created the same, or has the exact same sexual desires. HYPOCRITES are the worst people, in my opinion. An example of these types of hateful humans would be “Church people” who preach anti-homosexual propaganda (bullcrap) to the masses, but who themselves are secretly homosexuals, bisexuals, or pansexuals in denial. Some “Christians” claim to follow Christ, but are filled with nothing but hatred for LGBTQ people. I have some incredibly important information for you venemous, self-loathing HYPOCRITES: Christ loved EVERYONE, NOT just “law abiding,” “God fearing,” HETEROSEXUALS! What a load of nonsense! I’m too enlightened, self-accepting, and open minded to feed into your hateful, negative, misogynistic, pro-heterosexual garbage!
I'm like 98% sure this is a troll post.

Toulouse

Established
I don't know about trollposts, etc., but I'm sure there are people who believe this. To all, if there is a "gay gene" I don't think science has found it yet.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"I can honestly say that when I was a very young girl, I experienced being turned on sexually when looking at photos of women in sexually “provocative” poses"
Dont you feel that children being exposed to sexualized images, such as you viewed as a kid, contribute to accelerated sexual activity for the youth and young?

Robin

Veteran
I don't know about trollposts, etc., but I'm sure there are people who believe this. To all, if there is a "gay gene" I don't think science has found it yet.
Science hasn't found it yet -that's just the thing. Many, many experiments and studies were carried out which posited a genetic explanation for same-sex attraction and not a single one turned up an iota of conclusive evidence. Dont get me wrong, I believe all humans should be treated with respect based on the merit of their character -but the discourse around sexuality is just amusing to me. People are born with an innate sexuality but yet sexuality itself is fluid. Coming out of the closet is only celebrated linearly from hetero to homosexuality but people who claim to have been gay but have now experienced a change in their orientation are made out to be liars and are mocked.

Coming out of the closet is only celebrated linearly from hetero to homosexuality but people who claim to have been gay but have now experienced a change in their orientation are made out to be liars and are mocked.
To clarify, this particular "ex-gay" doesn't suddenly have an attraction to women out of nowhere LOL. Technically, he is merely celebate, and openly admits this when asked in interviews. More power to him if he is choosing celebacy, at least he is being honest with himself and not pretending to be suddenly "cured" and diving head first into a sham hetero relationship with some unfortunate and gullible woman. There is much more to the controversy surrounding this guy's story, by the way. This same guy was the subject of a film that attempts to legitimize "gay conversion therapy" even though he himself never experienced this so-called "therapy" and doesn't seem to be aware that it is beyond proven to be harmful. It's the total opposite of therapy and I happen to agree with this opinion piece that it should be banned:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2018/12/06/gay-conversion-therapy-lgbt-republican-ban-column/2192421002/
When I was 14, I wasn’t worried about the typical problems of teenagers. Instead, the slow, weighty realization that I was attracted to other men gnawed at my insides, leaving me weeping into my pillow and wondering what was wrong with me.
Back then, I would have done anything to try to change my sexuality. Thankfully, I didn’t have parents who believed in conversion therapy, for I would have readily and foolishly embraced the idea. This fraudulent practice wouldn’t have worked — but it could have destroyed me, as it has destroyed so many other young men.
For that, it must be outlawed.

Robin

Veteran
To clarify, this particular "ex-gay" doesn't suddenly have an attraction to women out of nowhere LOL. Technically, he is merely celebate, and openly admits this when asked in interviews. More power to him if he is choosing celebacy, at least he is being honest with himself and not pretending to be suddenly "cured" and diving head first into a sham hetero relationship with some unfortunate and gullible woman. There is much more to the controversy surrounding this guy's story, by the way. This same guy was the subject of a film that attempts to legitimize "gay conversion therapy" even though he himself never experienced this so-called "therapy" and doesn't seem to be aware that it is beyond proven to be harmful. It's the total opposite of therapy and I happen to agree with this opinion piece that it should be banned:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2018/12/06/gay-conversion-therapy-lgbt-republican-ban-column/2192421002/
I wasn't speaking about this man in particular but how this issue gets treated ib general. I know there are a lot of people who feel pressured to change their sexuality for whatever reason and I don't agree with conversion therapy that is psychologically harmful. I'm just saying that no one can truly know another persons journey and it's far easier to make the move from straight to gay than the other way regardless of the "sexuality is fluid" narrative. That's all I was saying.

I wasn't speaking about this man in particular but how this issue gets treated ib general. I know there are a lot of people who feel pressured to change their sexuality for whatever reason and I don't agree with conversion therapy that is psychologically harmful. I'm just saying that no one can truly know another persons journey and it's far easier to make the move from straight to gay than the other way regardless of the "sexuality is fluid" narrative. That's all I was saying.
This all seems rather naive because what you're actually referring to is bisexuality or fluidity, not homosexuality exactly. Gay guys generally do value women but also think their vaginas are totally gross and repulsive, which might seem somewhat misogynistic but the point is that the very idea is a "boner shrinker" as they say to males who happen to be more on the same-sex only end of the spectrum. No one is ever going to be suddenly capable of "choosing" what arouses them physically and what repulses. That's not how it works at all. Have you talked to very many homosexuals and asked them about their experiences? Gay guys go through the exact same thing during puberty as straight guys, but the difference is that females are definitely never the focus of their hormone-driven fantasies unless they are actually bi, which is also more common than you might assume. Many bisexuals are in denial and can sometimes be total homophobes. They seem to get very irrationally excited by male athleticism and sports such as wrestling too for some reason, hmm I wonder why ;) I try not to go to far into stereotypes but this is definitely an undeniable pattern I've noticed.

Robin

Veteran
This all seems rather naive because what you're actually referring to is bisexuality or fluidity, not homosexuality exactly. Gay guys generally do value women but also think their vaginas are totally gross and repulsive, which might seem somewhat misogynistic but the point is that the very idea is a "boner shrinker" as they say to males who happen to be more on the same-sex only end of the spectrum. No one is ever going to be suddenly capable of "choosing" what arouses them physically and what repulses. That's not how it works at all. Have you talked to very many homosexuals and asked them about their experiences? Gay guys go through the exact same thing during puberty as straight guys, but the difference is that females are definitely never the focus of their hormone-driven fantasies unless they are actually bi, which is also more common than you might assume. Many bisexuals are in denial and can sometimes be total homophobes. They seem to get very irrationally excited by male athleticism and sports such as wrestling too for some reason, hmm I wonder why ;) I try not to go to far into stereotypes but this is definitely an undeniable pattern I've noticed.
I'm going by how people choose to self-identify. Far be it from me to dictate to others how they should choose to label their sexuality. Yes, I've actually been friends with gay men in the past, not very many as there does tend to be a degree of sexism quite a few of them manifest (not surprising considering the link between male homosexuality and misogyny in the sexual ethics of the ancient world) and many of them have slept with women so were not too "repulsed" by their parts despite not being attracted to them -as evidenced by gay men who dated transmen who have not undergone SRS. I've spoken to several straight women who find penises disgusting to look at (which I do tend to agree with despite being attracted to men). I've also spoken to many straight men who also find vaginas disgusting outside of sex so it means little in the long run. Not a surprising observation -I have a friend who believes the vast majority of men are gay.

I've also spoken to many straight men who also find vaginas disgusting outside of sex so it means little in the long run.
This particular belief would indicate to me a strong possibility of misogynist tendencies, even if the person is generally respectful toward women and does not ACT misogynist, it can be a deep-rooted trait. For example, this might indicate a male who was raised by a misogynist father whose words and actions encouraged the formation of this belief at a very young age. Like you said, "outside of sex" and I agree that such a belief does not necessarily indicate what arouses them or where they happen to exist on the sexuality spectrum of gay/bi/straight.

Toulouse

Established
The nature of this website it to get to the bottom of things and understand why, and by whom, things are happening in society - namely, western society. I am not going to call it "culture," because that implies something natural and creative that originates from the people. The propagation of same-sex attraction (the proper and most accurate way to refer to this topic), is anything but natural - and, it is from the off-spring of the elite, or the elite themselves. The purpose is to confuse us so we do not know what to believe, and/or that what we believe is right wrong, or incorrect. This is the Enlightenment taken to its extreme.
By using the words, "gay," "lesbian," etc., (ad nauseam), that lifestyle becomes legitimized. If it is a legitimate lifestyle that one cannot help, because they are "born that way," then why is so much done - I think of the video that started this thread - to convince people to stay gay? Why are children being socialized at an early age with this? The people in this artificial movement know subconsciously that their "choice" is not ordered, but rater disordered, and they must do all they can to continue the farce. They have become victims, as we all have at some level, of mass media propaganda.
With all of this said, I think that anyone, myself included, who calls him/herself a Christian should not have a condemning attitude to someone who claims same-sex attraction - it is NOT a sin. The sin comes from that act. It is just as sinful as two heterosexual people who are "shacking." Both situations have become normalized, however, through the propaganda mill known as the media and can trace their modern origins to Aleister Crowley's anthem of "Do what thou wilt," which, of course, was popularized by music/films/TV of the '50s, '60s and '70s.

Toulouse

Established

Toulouse

Established
to sickgirl15: You are absolutely correct saying that Christ loved everyone and that Christians should too. No question. However, Jesus did not love the behaviors of everyone, and behaviors are based upon the choices that we make. We are socialized at a very early age, and our teen-years are very important. You were exposed at a very early age to things that most people aren't. This may explain your attractions - I'm not a mind reader, so I don't know. All of the research shows that most men with same-sex attraction have had a poor, or nonexistent relationship with the main male figure in their lives - i.e., their father. This is socialization, or lack thereof. Somewhere, somehow in our formable years - adolescence - we learn things and are socialized, synapses connect that are related to feelings, experiences, the senses. It is from these that, as adults, we make our choices. As I've stated, there is no evidence of a "gay-gene", therefore same-sex attraction happens from socialization, that is, it is learned. If it has been learned, it can be unlearned.

Toulouse

Established
It's all too late. These battles were fought and lost decades ago. Every single Elite is pro-gay. There's no one left to fight against it. You may as well just try and enjoy life on the Goy Farm with your feminist wife and your trans kids until a comet hits or something.
I agree that the "elites" (I refuse to capitalize this) are pro-gay, but as a thinking, acting human being, I must not give up, but fight in whatever way I am capable of - praying, protesting, writing, speaking publicly, etc. The battle has been won, but we must do our parts.

The purpose is to confuse us so we do not know what to believe, and/or that what we believe is right wrong, or incorrect.
sorry but this is ridiculous. The agenda is to encourage people to engage in the energies of subjugation etc because these are the low frequency vibrations that allow negative parasitic entities to attach themselves and drain the prana from our plasma bodies. I understand that this is what seems even more ridiculous to many people here, but this is the reality we are facing. We must realize that love is unconditional love, and conditional love isn't love at all because it's actually greed.

Robin

Veteran
This particular belief would indicate to me a strong possibility of misogynist tendencies, even if the person is generally respectful toward women and does not ACT misogynist, it can be a deep-rooted trait. For example, this might indicate a male who was raised by a misogynist father whose words and actions encouraged the formation of this belief at a very young age. Like you said, "outside of sex" and I agree that such a belief does not necessarily indicate what arouses them or where they happen to exist on the sexuality spectrum of gay/bi/straight.
And what would the explanation be for women who find penises revolting? Genitals in general are pretty gross aesthetically.

MoDc

Established
And what would the explanation be for women who find penises revolting? Genitals in general are pretty gross aesthetically.
That’s pretty subjective. Personally I find the genitals I prefer quite lovely. It’s like those beautiful Georgia O’Keefe paintings or galaxies and nebulas.

Finding any of our natural body parts disgusting is surely part of the shame that comes from the curse of the Judeo-Christian-Islamic worldview.

Last edited: