X =Antichrist

SquaredCircle

Established

One eye and X -Double the antichrist symbols

My grandmother had a dream she told me of once. That woman didnt tell me anything about dreams or such things, not one other time in her life did she do so, so I listened. She told me we were hunted, her and me, by people holding up their arms like X'es. That was 20 years ago and now this comes. Interesting..

View attachment 31510

Generation X -because we are the generation that shall not pass until he comes?

X = Antichrist
Do you really believe yourself ?

Cintra

Veteran

Vixy

Star
News: A woman has had dreams of the tribulation and spoke of supersoldiers very tall with NO empathy and NO compassion. Theyd shoot woman, children, whoemever, without a thought. They wore a logo of a circle and in that a cross and and X over it "NO christians"

Theres the X again. It stands for the coming forbidding christianity.

Heres her video. At 14:12 she tells of her dreams.

Album cover:

Bikini fitness models posing in front of a big X. The one to the right has her children dressing up like this:

And this:
http://instagr.am/p/B0_Bjk9AloZ/
Now why is that..whats the connection there? lol!

Last edited:

elsbet

Star
News: A woman has had dreams of the tribulation and spoke of supersoldiers very tall with NO empathy and NO compassion. Theyd shoot woman, children, whoemever, without a thought. They wore a logo of a circle and in that a cross and and X over it "NO christians"

Theres the X again. It stands for the coming forbidding christianity.

Heres her video. At 14:12 she tells of her dreams.

Album cover:

Bikini fitness models posing in front of a big X. The one to the right has her children dressing up like this:

And this:
http://instagr.am/p/B0_Bjk9AloZ/
Now why is that..whats the connection there? lol!
In the last pic, her daughter looks to be *entirely* Over It.

Vixy

Star
In the last pic, her daughter looks to be *entirely* Over It.
Probably bc they're forced to take these pictures. I've seen the mothers body aswell and it's a case of shoulders broader than the hips and a wide jaw so it's a transgender competing in bikinifitness FOR WOMEN. Sigh..

Last edited: