WTF is this?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
My mom saw this while going to work this morning. She leaves for work at 6am. As you can see the sunrise is closer to the bottom of the picture. Wtf is that up top?
I have no idea @UnspokenSoliloquy - it could be anything - but I have never seen clouds like that myself.

I know this is in the general section but I have to be honest and say it (and other things put me in mind of a couple if verses from the Gospels..

Luke 21

10Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 11And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Reactions: Jes

polymoog

Superstar
Mystery solved. The space X rocket launch lifted off this morning to give astronauts supplies
astronauts? lol. the space x rocket might be responsible for it (i think its a chemtrail personally, in the form of an ouroboros), but there are no astronauts up there.

check this out:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/nasas-fake-footage-of-the-iss.915/#post-43484

this is from CNNs own YT site. look at the evidence, ignore the spin and mainstream explanations.

I have no idea @UnspokenSoliloquy - it could be anything - but I have never seen clouds like that myself.

I know this is in the general section but I have to be honest and say it (and other things put me in mind of a couple if verses from the Gospels..

Luke 21

10Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 11And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
A ring cloud is hardly a fearful sight or great sign. Nice try though. looks chemtrailly to me too - maybe a little plane made a circle with it's sprayer jets on. :cool:

Maes17

Superstar
The 1st pic looks pretty cool. But a little chemtraily. The video looks freaky af

elsbet

Superstar
The 1st pic looks pretty cool. But a little chemtraily. The video looks freaky af
You watched the video! I'm glad someone did, and you're right-- freaky af.

BUT...

Mystery solved. The space X rocket launch lifted off this morning to give astronauts supplies
... does this mean that every bizarro smoke ring = a trip to the (ahem) space station? Or that a rocket has been launched? Idk if that is reasonable.

Hey, @polymoog ... you ever seen the videos with the glowing *humanoid* sky-interlopers? @UnderAlienControl ?

I can't remember if I have posted one of those or not. :/

polymoog

Superstar
Hey, @polymoog ... you ever seen the videos with the glowing *humanoid* sky-interlopers?

no. please share and post a video. ill watch it.

elsbet

Superstar
Hey, @polymoog ... you ever seen the videos with the glowing *humanoid* sky-interlopers?

no. please share and post a video. ill watch it.
Here is one.. it begins with stills/screenshots, but he gets to the actual footage, shortly--

--
Forward to 6:58, unless you like sitting through a lot of extra info-- actual footage at 8:30.

The links to the originals are included, if you watch on youtube-- so much more out there than just these.