Would you recognise a Luciferian if you met one?

Dalit

Star
Someone who has come out of it helps highlight the philosophy of the Luciferian. If you don’t know what it sounds like, now may be a good time to understand their narrative:-

Notice the use of "self" repeatedly. Quite the pyramid scheme, eh? Secular humanism.

1556830940996.png
(Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

Like my grumpy old man says, "You kids want self-actualization too much." He's right. :)

Aero

Superstar
Idk who Maslow is, and with "Air" being at the bottom of his pyramid I'm obligated to disagree. Air should be at the top because it affects so much. Also, I don't get why clothing is at the bottom. Why is it even on the list? It's like they are saying it's ok to be a scrub.

I think that there is a healthy balance between materialism and spirituality. It just only exists as a theory in my head. It would be like mission impossible, and that appeals to me. Oddly enough, my plan would be simple enough. It involves handling all the scrubs, and snobs.

We need to stop letting things slide. In reality, it's not ok to be a scrub or a snob, but people convince themselves otherwise.

Dalit

Star
Idk who Maslow is, and with "Air" being at the bottom of his pyramid I'm obligated to disagree. Air should be at the top because it affects so much. Also, I don't get why clothing is at the bottom. Why is it even on the list? It's like they are saying it's ok to be a scrub.

I think that there is a healthy balance between materialism and spirituality. It just only exists as a theory in my head. It would be like mission impossible, and that appeals to me. Oddly enough, my plan would be simple enough. It involves handling all the scrubs, and snobs.

We need to stop letting things slide. In reality, it's not ok to be a scrub or a snob, but people convince themselves otherwise.
Hey, Aero,

I was trying to make a pun with the Maslow pyramid and pyramid schemes and how lots of people go after self-actualization with everything they have and are. I have or felt I wasn't living up to my potential, etc. Yet, in the end, the other things on the pyramid matter more as you've said. Basic needs, relationships and belonging, etc. I think Maslow influenced culture with this since I've seen his pyramid used in psychology (where I first heard of it), sociology and education.

Is he hiring? I could use a few extra 000’s on my checks. Sure would sleep a lot better.
Listen here, I recommend you DON'T sell your soul to the devil. You think it's easy? Just signs contract and get all the money you want? If so, think again. Do you KNOW the VILE things you will have to do in order to keep yourself successful? Do you WANT to be under mind control? Do you WANT to NOT have a say in things? Aside from that I KNOW you don't want to go to the lake of fire for ETERNITY. Don't say things like that, even if you were joking, that's meant to be taken seriously.

Listen here, I recommend you DON'T sell your soul to the devil. You think it's easy? Just signs contract and get all the money you want? If so, think again. Do you KNOW the VILE things you will have to do in order to keep yourself successful? Do you WANT to be under mind control? Do you WANT to NOT have a say in things? Aside from that I KNOW you don't want to go to the lake of fire for ETERNITY. Don't say things like that, even if you were joking, that's meant to be taken seriously.
No, I’d just like to sleep without worrying about money and have a place to live I can afford. I don’t believe it’s easy, because I don’t believe it’s possible. The Devil isn’t a real entity and you can’t sell your soul to it for material gain.

No, I’d just like to sleep without worrying about money and have a place to live I can afford. I don’t believe it’s easy, because I don’t believe it’s possible. The Devil isn’t a real entity and you can’t sell your soul to it for material gain.
So what that means is, you just came here to troll Christians? You say that and then you basically say you're joking because you believe the devil isn't real. Really? Listen to this, the greatest lie satan ever told was convincing the world he didn't exist. He does exist, and I'm not surprised if he's currently laughing at your ignorance. I warned you, and others probably have to. If you choose to stick with what you think, then just know we aren't seeing each other anytime soon. I'd like for you to get saved, but unfortunately not everyone will.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Interesting how everyone and their mother who's ever been into somekind of new age, in this case a shaman, suddenly says they were satanists when they become a Christian.

You sure this might not just be religious propaganda?

It’s immediately recognizable as propaganda when you know the psychology behind it. Effective propaganda creates voluntary support of artificial memetics using psychological tactics that exploit our various ego defense mechanisms. Ironically the same tactics are used in new age propaganda. It’s all essentially mind control.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201203/self-deception-ii-splitting
“Splitting is a very common ego defense mechanism. It can be defined as the division or polarization of beliefs, actions, objects, or persons into good and bad by focusing selectively on their positive or negative attributes.”

Vytas

Star
Interesting how everyone and their mother who's ever been into somekind of new age, in this case a shaman, suddenly says they were satanists when they become a Christian.

From my perspective that's the two options available. And everyone chooses one. Doesnt matter they know it or not, they agree with it or not. They are serving one of the two. That's why new age duality concepts are so appealing to gullible. As you don't have to chose anything, you are both. For less spiritual and more practical there is biology with reptilian brains as explanation and all that stuff, which surprise surprise says the same thing. And satanist agenda is for straightforward people, in a way they are less brainwashed than the two groups above, as they do not seek to explain their actions as some sort of inevitable consequence of who they are. They on the level on their own, but frankly speaking when you stop looking excuses for yourself, you are done...

Stephania

Star
Has anyone here gone on YouTube and searched for peoples testimony on how they woke up from the new age deception and became Christian? There are a TON of videos there with peoples testimony. Their programming is not working as well as the they say it does.