Would You Rather Be Cremated Or Put In A Casket?

I no longer trust morticians. Who really knows what they might do with your body? What with organ harvesting and everything else. On the other hand being cremated reduces your body to a pile of ashes which somehow seems kind of sacrilegious. So the big question remains would you rather be cremated or buried in a casket? Personally I would rather be taken out on a boat and dumped in the sea and just let fishes consume me. But what with all the rules and regulations this would probably be illegal. On the other hand I remember when Osama Bin Laden was killed they supposedly dumped him in the sea. Probably very expensive too.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Islamic burial consists of a cleaned body wrapped in white sheets and no casket I believe. Cremation aint really allowed.

Daze

Superstar
Wrapped in a sheet and put into the ground. A typical Islamic burial preferably amongst pious people. There are several reasons for this. Torment begins in the grave and if you are buried next to someone being tortured it can affect you. Truth is many will suffer, including Muslims, and it starts when the soul is returned to the body. Punished for all manor of things, a common punishment in the grave is for those who don't clean themselves properly after using the bathroom.

Cremation is not an option as it is haram. The last prophet (saw) said breaking the arm of a dead man is the same as breaking it when he's alive. I do not know if pain is involved as this is not really my area of knowledge. But basically you do not harm the dead.

I know the next life is essentially another dimension known as the barzakh where one waits for judgement day. Barzakh literally translates as barrier, so those who claim to speak to the dead are involved with djinn. As far as we are concerned, the dead are conscious of nothing. They are blocked from this world.

The angel of death takes the soul upon death, but eventually it is returned to the body. When the body is actually buried your soul is likely back in it. The prophet (saw) said you will hear the footsteps of your family walking away after your burial. So you will consciously be at your own funeral. Many things happen around this time but it all has to do with the soul. I don't think the body actually feels anything, but this is not my area of expertise. This is all common knowledge in Islam.

Lucy

Star
Buried in a casket.
Of course the cheapest pine one you can buy.
And on my tombstone I told my husband I don't want my name and date of my birth and death but this bible verse ...
Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

I go to the cemetery quite often. Raised by the one where my parents, grandparents, great grandparents and numerous uncles and aunts are buried.
I bring my son and granddaughters now when we plant flowers on all my loved ones graves every Memorial Day.
Yes I know it's just my loved ones bodies and they are not there. But for me it gives me peace and comfort knowing that someday soon their bodies will meet my Lord and their Lord and Savior in the air. And I also know their soul is already with God.

From the dust you are created and to the dust you shall return -GOD-
I am not saying I disagree with what you say but isn't dust inorganic material whereas humans are organic material? Also there is a song by Kansas that is called " Dust in the Wind " written by someone named Kerry Livgren who after years of getting high became a born again Christian. He also wrote a book about Urantia which he believed in until he renounced it to become born again Christian. I have 3 copies of Urantia book. And also have Kindle version. Interesting thing about Urantia book is that it has about a thousand page section on the day to day life of Jesus. I have never seen this material anywhere else and at the very least it is interesting. I also have a Urantia hat and shirt which are probably collector's items because they no longer sell anything but the book.

polymoog

Superstar
bury me raw with no casket in a hole between my purple mangosteen and the breadfruit tree so both of those trees can benefit from my minerals. my contributions to mankind are in the akashic record, so feel free to look me up sometime.

---

cremated/burned ashes are not nearly as compost- enriching as unburned things. i guess its the same as eating raw food vs cooked food.

Maldarker

Star
I am not saying I disagree with what you say but isn't dust inorganic material whereas humans are organic material? Also there is a song by Kansas that is called " Dust in the Wind " written by someone named Kerry Livgren who after years of getting high became a born again Christian. He also wrote a book about Urantia which he believed in until he renounced it to become born again Christian. I have 3 copies of Urantia book. And also have Kindle version. Interesting thing about Urantia book is that it has about a thousand page section on the day to day life of Jesus. I have never seen this material anywhere else and at the very least it is interesting. I also have a Urantia hat and shirt which are probably collector's items because they no longer sell anything but the book.
Well i know this...from the dust we are created & you will break down into the same that you where created.... so at that point doesn't matter to me if cremated or buried i won't know i'll be dead ;) so which ever gets me back down to dust i guess that works for me. Just a carbon vessel is what we are. Matters more whats inside.

And then there is Edgar Allan Poe's story The Premature Burial. What could be worse than to wake up in a coffin underground? Although the way things are going it kind of seems we are all being buried alive in lies told by the MSM ?

My take -

The connection ought to be with.., is with.. - The Soul/Spirit (i.e. inside, i.e. closed eyes not sleeping and digging within/inside).

Hence, upon conclusion, even if the body is left as is.. it is irrevocable, irreversible and untenable that the body will a hundred percent automatically/gradually disintegrate and becomes one with The Universal Dust

N.B. - The only unforgivable and eternal sin is the blasphemy against the Spirit. It is my rational conclusion that the claim that there is absolutely no Spirit/Soul in alive/breathing human bodies, is the apex most blasphemy against the Spirit that can be. [When Musk Elon claimed that most of us humans beings will be in Hell (provided there is sucha plane/place) unfortunately he wasn't off the mark substantially tbrh because modern education, capitalism setup, pyramid slavery scheme on the planet doesn't even talks about the idea of the presence of TheCreator's essense, the Soul/Spirit within, doesn't talks about digging 'within' onto alive human beings.. doesn't wishes that such a real observational fact, that life is a temporary transient dream, should even hover inside the minds of all us gullible human beings - because such thought in alive human minds will definitely struck and break their matrix that they(elites) work each day tirelessly to build and hence would struck the enslavement pyramid as well, eventually! But no, they wish that human beings during their entire 80~100years of lifetime keep believing the life to be the only real and keep the soul/spirt present within, on the ignore].
Human body is made out of dust will become dust nevertheless. But, equally, there is more to all our alive human body, individually, than just the finite/matter.

The question begets, are we, individually, able to even see past other individuals' language, gender, nationality, culture, skin colour, age, religion, et. al. distinctions? From my experience, it is difficult, but not entirely impossible.

Lol. The above post might seem disconnected and incoherent, but I promise, should you (the reader) were in my shoes, you would be able to experience the interconnectedness of The All Matter and TheSource Of All Matter (from your internal eyes).

tl;dr -
The cremation assists in The Universal Design, thats all. Cremation is like a logical 'fast forward' to what The Universe will do by its own, gradually anyway. The buried bodies gradually decompose in totality, eventually.

Last edited:
Burial. After death you are aware. The Body shuts down, and you are unable to move. You can see and experience everything.

I've come back from death before.

I'd hate to feel the flames of cremation.

A Freeman

Superstar
Islamic burial consists of a cleaned body wrapped in white sheets and no casket I believe. Cremation aint really allowed.
This is exactly as it should be, so that the dead body/flesh is allowed to nourish the Earth. The body/lump of flesh could also be wrapped in a sheet and dumped at sea too, to become fish-food instead of worm-food.

Instead, the (spiritually) dead have made a practice of worshiping the dead by spending loads of money on fancy, expensive caskets and headstones, cremation and concrete tombs, etc., all of which is a huge waste of materials and resources, a pollution of our natural environment, and also detrimental to our true, spiritual survival. It serves death and Satan/Iblis, instead of serving spiritual life and God.

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the "Dead" (those under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 9:55) bury their dead.

Matthew 27:59 And when Joseph had taken the body (as only a relative could), he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,

Following Jesus' Example:-

Sura 3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Sura 43:57-59
43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant ("I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me" - John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I no longer trust morticians. Who really knows what they might do with your body? What with organ harvesting and everything else. On the other hand being cremated reduces your body to a pile of ashes which somehow seems kind of sacrilegious. So the big question remains would you rather be cremated or buried in a casket? Personally I would rather be taken out on a boat and dumped in the sea and just let fishes consume me. But what with all the rules and regulations this would probably be illegal. On the other hand I remember when Osama Bin Laden was killed they supposedly dumped him in the sea. Probably very expensive too.
Supposedly being the operative word as CIA asset Tim Osman (OBL) had already been dead for almost 10 years (from renal failure) when the fantasy story of JSOC and Seal Team 6 raiding the alleged bin Laden compound in Pakistan.

Perhaps the media should be added to the untrustworthy list along with the morticians?

Maldarker

Star
Supposedly being the operative word as CIA asset Tim Osman (OBL) had already been dead for almost 10 years (from renal failure) when the fantasy story of JSOC and Seal Team 6 raiding the alleged bin Laden compound in Pakistan.

Perhaps the media should be added to the untrustworthy list along with the morticians?
Thought they all ready where...like the criers of old bring out your dead!

Let's not forget the people who died in the 911 twin towers hoax. They didn't even get a choice. I suppose that they were automatically cremated involuntarily.