Would you have sex with a covid vaccinated person?

First off,I do believe there is something wrong with the vaccine...just like every other vaccine shot into our system as children therefore I am not trying to justify my case of getting the vaccine which should be the same way you shouldn't be trying to justify all the other vaccines except for the covid vaxx(cause it's so special)

Get it, don't care, don't get it, don't care. However,r let's stop acting like this is compatible with STDs like Aids or HIV.

Secondly,those are 3 people in your life so far who've experienced complications due to the vaccine yet I can name over dozens of people who are personally linked to me without their own friends, partners or relatives included in this who've remained well and healthy after taking the vaccine. Which further instills my point....it depends on your body. And even so , did they have underlying conditions of which the vaccine may have intensified?

Thirdly,Measles has a 85% survival rate, TB vaccine is only effective 70-80%. Which again makes my point however even so that doesn't matter because it's different right?Its the covid vaxx this it must be extreme.

In all honesty both sides of the coin are quite extreme between the whole "pro-vaxx" and "don't get the vaxx" spectacle. One side wants everyone to get it by force while the other while the other thinks it's either the mark of the beast or to kill you on the spot.

And the whole thing with people dying years after....its only been 2 years since covid struck and even so I haven't heard of any death from people close to me who've received the jab.

But seriously,,, in all honesty...what makes you think the government hasn't pumped some strange toxins in the vaccines you got as a child? yet covid.....lethal and you should "fear it"
Again, this reads like your justifying your decision, or have a bit of Stockholm Syndrome. As well, when did the gov't pump some strange toxins into vaccines when I was child? I was born in the late '60s and had one vaccine, and it was decision my mum made based on what the doctor told her about measles. I think you need to do a little more research or watch some documentaries regarding the vaccination racket and profits pharma companies make injecting people with stuff their body doesn't need. I did post an informative one here, but as you can see the account has been terminated by YT - funny that:

Vixy

Star
Absolutely NOT! And thank you for raising the question. After hearing about the wife who had an allergic reaction to her vaccinated husband, I'd never and then theres the fact that a guy who is stupid enough to take the shot, would be such a turn on in itself, I'd never even hang out with him. In fact, I would see him as retarded.

Amberlin

Rookie
An STD can be fixed..thats not so bad but having nano graphene in your blood cant. All vaccinateds are DONE. Its over.
......dear AIDs can't be fixed o_O

I really wonder...do you people actually go outside?

polymoog

Superstar
......dear AIDs can't be fixed o_O

I really wonder...do you people actually go outside?
dear, AIDS is a hoax.

i really wonder... do you actually do research?

try to keep up with the rest of us:

Amberlin

Rookie
Again, this reads like your justifying your decision, or have a bit of Stockholm Syndrome.
No, you are trying to rationalize this and justify it. I'm the one telling you that you're being hypocritical.

As well, when did the gov't pump some strange toxins into vaccines when I was a child? I was born in the late '60s and had one vaccine, and it was a decision my mum made based on what the doctor told her about measles.
I could ask you the same question...since when did the government start pumping toxins into the covid vaccine?

I also got a bunch of shots as a kid, one for measles which specifically resulted in me getting eczema which was quite a surprise since my family history didn't contain records of eczema. Since the vaccine did cause a rash to appear on my skin. I still have eczema to this day and can't eat certain foods which mostly contain dairy or beef that otherwise I'll look sick.

I think you need to do a little more research or watch some documentaries regarding the vaccination racket and profits pharma companies make injecting people with stuff their body doesn't need. I did post an informative one here, but as you can see the account has been terminated by YT - itis funny that:
I'll watch some however they still don't refute how for some reason you think the covid vaccine is the worst, while you got a shot for measles one which recommends for people who have no history of a bad immune system to receive it since it may be fatal but also has rather interesting long term effects such as:

deafness
Coma
Permanent brain damage
Or in a much rarer case, death

They are all the same is what I'm trying to say and comparing these to an STD fascinates me. But go ahead and get that gonorrhea or HIV, it's better than the vaccine.

Amberlin

Rookie
dear, AIDS is a hoax.

i really wonder... do you actually do research?

try to keep up with the rest of us:
And Im going to ask you again...dear...do you step outside? Do you know anyone who had AIDs for you to come to this conclusion?because your information comes from the internet rather then actual real life experiences with people who have that disease. Which I find is an issue on this damn thread. It's a "he said, she said therefore it's facts" not your own personal encounter.

Damn I thought covid was a stretch, now you're denying that AIDs exists?

Maybe aids was a test run for monkey pox? Too much of anything will kill you. That is what I learned from Freddy Mercury. Wasn't he Iranian though? Unusual name for an Iranian.