Would you have sex with a covid vaccinated person?

from what hes said over a year ago, the nano is all over the food. on franks covid thread, i posted an interview with spains 5th column. the doctor implied that they are spraying the nano on us from chemtrails (not to mention that we are breathing it in from vaxxed people and other things, like masks themselves), so he has eliminated most nano contamination by avoiding any food with a skin (cherries, blueberries, vegetables, etc.) and eats mostly meat or thick skinned foods where the nano hasnt penetrated.
there is a way to remove a great deal of the nano before eating; i dont recall his technique.

i think he is implying that the vaxxed victims` genetics are toast-- theyve been genetically altered and will never be well again. nothing can save them, unless geneticists find a way to specifically knock out those gene inserts on billions (trillions) of strands of DNA in the body. there is no hope for someone double jabbed or more.
Do you have videos showing evidence of nanotech in food and chemtrails? I have been hearing this for a couple of decades but no real and convincing evidence of this. And "See the black dots, nanotech!" just does not cut it.

polymoog

Superstar
Do you have videos showing evidence of nanotech in food and chemtrails? I have been hearing this for a couple of decades but no real and convincing evidence of this. And "See the black dots, nanotech!" just does not cut it.
great question.
i have nothing saved in my hard drive; i actually havent seen any microscospy-related stuff on bitchute in a few years dealing with nano.
maybe 2 months ago (could have been last year-- time has been a blur for me recently), i posted a clip by a microbiologist examining the vaccine contents under magnification. besides the hydra parasite stuff, he showed what appeared to be nano graphene and metal aggregate clumps.
maybe 2 years ago, someone had posted a clip (@Karlysymon ?) of nanoparticles under magnification being hit with low voltage which immediately self-assemble into a long chain.

as far as seeing physical evidence of nanotech in food-- no, i never saw any video/photo of it. only second hand reports (mainly from tony pantelleresco).

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile

At 1:24

Worthwhile

At 1:24
Thanks. Not too convinced by the first video because I don't understand german and I don't really know what he is doing. The glass
could have had the graphene before he put the water in also.

Second video shows some evidence, it seems graphene oxyde has numerous applications.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
According to this doctor a vaccinated person can spread the vax to a unvaccinated person.
What happens when a vaccinated person has sex with an unvaccinated person?

Last edited:

Kenny Reo

Rookie
According to this doctor a vaccinated person can spread the vax to a unvaccinated person.
What happens when a vaccinated person has sex with an unvaccinated person?

This is so weird

free2018

Star
This is a very important question, and I want it to be taken seriously.

By now, most forum members already know that covid vaccines contain NANO-sized graphene , link .
Graphene appears to be contagious from person to person, although there is no evidence about contagious. But there is CLEAR evidence about the existence of graphene in covid vaccines.

So my question is:

Are you afraid of getting NANO graphene?
Not on purpose. I question their ability to produce viable and healthy children.

No. Can’t worry about it.

Oceanic

Veteran
This is a very important question, and I want it to be taken seriously.

By now, most forum members already know that covid vaccines contain NANO-sized graphene , link .
Graphene appears to be contagious from person to person, although there is no evidence about contagious. But there is CLEAR evidence about the existence of graphene in covid vaccines.

So my question is:

Are you afraid of getting NANO graphene?
No I would not be intimate with someone who has been vaccinated.

Or anyone for that matter.

Things are escalating in almost an apocalyptic kind of way to the point where romance is completely off my schedule. I don't want to have sex or children in these times, and it's for multiple reasons aside from the woes of the world. Not to mention, I'm currently too young to do that anyways. Getting married is a 50/50 but I would prefer not to. I just want to be able to take care of myself and my older folks.

I want a simple life without worrying about any possible significant others or too many friends. I don't know how else to explain it.

Amberlin

Rookie
Sorry if I hurt your sensitive with this threads... but you can't deny the truth. Even if it hurts...
Truth is, the vaccine may be lethal to one dependent on if their body accepts it or not. This case is no different then the outrage which occurred in the 1800s. And before you pummel me with facts concerning what horrid things are within the vaccine and what it causes. It's no different then any other vaccine, can help with certain aspects but can causes bad conditions.

But then again it depends on your body. This makes you sound quite ridiculous ,all children are required to be vaccinated at some point, meaning you're infected too, maybe not with covid-vaxx but TB-vax, ebola-vax and etc.

Don't apologize, I'm quite amused by your fear of a vaccine.

Amberlin

Rookie
STDs wont cause a person to drop dead on the spot.
Have you been outside?:oops:Or is your focus merely on "truthers" social media and VC. Because I haven't seen anyone *drop dead* on the spot in real life after getting the vaccine. Only on social media and people fail to address that their body couldn't take it while most of us can.

Truth is, the vaccine may be lethal to one dependent on if their body accepts it or not. This case is no different then the outrage which occurred in the 1800s. And before you pummel me with facts concerning what horrid things are within the vaccine and what it causes. It's no different then any other vaccine, can help with certain aspects but can causes bad conditions.

But then again it depends on your body. This makes you sound quite ridiculous ,all children are required to be vaccinated at some point, meaning you're infected too, maybe not with covid-vaxx but TB-vax, ebola-vax and etc.

Don't apologize, I'm quite amused by your fear of a vaccine.
I think you may need to do a little more research as you seem to have some cognitive dissonance or justifying your reason for getting one. This site is informative regarding what's in a "vaccine" because they're not all created the same:

How Bad is My Batch
Batch codes and associated deaths, disabilities and illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines

I know you've asked polymoog, but to note, I have been outside and I do see people suffering from the "shot". I have a friend who now has prostate cancer after two shots, another my friend who works in the health industry was threatened with her job so she took two and got sick with the flu shortly after. She said it's took her a long time to recover. Her husband also took the shot, even though she suggested for him not to, she ended up taking to ER with severe cramps in his legs that wouldn't go away. Another friend has a collogue who's in his 50s, also took two shots and had a stroke. She suggested to him it was probably the "shots" but remains in denial. Finally, one of my former colleague's neighbour's son, who was 28, took the shot and died of a heart attack.

Unfortunately, as more people line up for more "shots" for a three year old virus and with a minimum survival rate of 94%, there'll probably be more of these stories. I think it's good thing to remain fearful of the "vaxx" because no one seems to be asking what's in them, or the potential adverse side effects of receiving them.

polymoog

Superstar
Because I haven't seen anyone *drop dead* on the spot in real life after getting the vaccine.
go visit the vaccine side effects thread. ive posted many instances (video footage evidence) where an individual was jabbed and dropped dead on the spot, at the location where they were given the jab. however, youre right-- most drop dead from a few months to [what is appearing to be] a few years later.
"died suddenly" isnt trending for no reason.

Last edited:
It's a plan to make sure that people don't get suspicious and not everyone dies at once..there's even more of an evil plan behind it all, sadly.
But to be honest, it would be horrible to fall in love with someone and find out they are jabbed... Just couldn't go through with it. Too much at stake there.

SomaticBanshee

Established
These posts on here are starting to make me think about the elites wanting a completely sexless and genderless society so they can control everything and everyone. I mean this is some real nazi experiment s*^t! If it’s true that it can be passed through sexual contact then they’ll get closer to doing that. They probably foresaw that. It’ll be interesting to see what the next generation of babies will be like. Will they show signs that their dna had been altered? Only time will tell.

It sure does seem like it's for all the control. They want to depopulate, and control whatever small amount of people that are left. It does seem they are aiming for sexless. From what we might know, with the nano particles and other crazy things in the jab, they might succeed in mind control through the 5G. That would just be frightening. Maybe this is why not everyone is dying of the jab yet that have taken it.

Amberlin

Rookie
I think you may need to do a little more research as you seem to have some cognitive dissonance or justifying your reason for getting one. This site is information regarding what's in a "vaccine" because they're not all created the same:

How Bad is My Batch
Batch codes and associated deaths, disabilities, and illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines

I know you've asked polymoog, but to note, I have been outside and I do see people suffering from the "shot". I have a friend who now has prostate cancer after two shots, another my friend who works in the health industry was threatened with her job so she took two and got sick with the flu shortly after. She said it's taken her a long time to recover. Her husband also took the shot, and even though she suggested for him not to, she ended up taken to ER with severe cramps in his legs that wouldn't go away. Another friend has a collogue who's in his 50s, also took two shots, and had a stroke. She suggested to him it was probably the "shots" but remains in denial. Finally, one of my former colleague's neighbor's son, who was 28, took the shot and died of a heart attack.

Unfortunately, as more people line up for more "shots" for a three-year-old virus and with a minimum survival rate of 94%, there'll probably be more of these stories. I think it's a good thing to remain fearful of the "vax" because no one seems to be asking what's in them or the potential adverse side effects of receiving them.
First off,I do believe there is something wrong with the vaccine...just like every other vaccine shot into our system as children therefore I am not trying to justify my case of getting the vaccine which should be the same way you shouldn't be trying to justify all the other vaccines except for the covid vaxx(cause it's so special)

Get it, don't care, don't get it, don't care. However,r let's stop acting like this is compatible with STDs like Aids or HIV.

Secondly,those are 3 people in your life so far who've experienced complications due to the vaccine yet I can name over dozens of people who are personally linked to me without their own friends, partners or relatives included in this who've remained well and healthy after taking the vaccine. Which further instills my point....it depends on your body. And even so , did they have underlying conditions of which the vaccine may have intensified?

Thirdly,Measles has a 85% survival rate, TB vaccine is only effective 70-80%. Which again makes my point however even so that doesn't matter because it's different right?Its the covid vaxx this it must be extreme.

In all honesty both sides of the coin are quite extreme between the whole "pro-vaxx" and "don't get the vaxx" spectacle. One side wants everyone to get it by force while the other while the other thinks it's either the mark of the beast or to kill you on the spot.

And the whole thing with people dying years after....its only been 2 years since covid struck and even so I haven't heard of any death from people close to me who've received the jab.

But seriously,,, in all honesty...what makes you think the government hasn't pumped some strange toxins in the vaccines you got as a child? yet covid.....lethal and you should "fear it"

Amberlin

Rookie
go visit the vaccine side effects thread. ive posted many instances (video footage evidence) where an individual was jabbed and dropped dead on the spot, at the location where they were given the jab. however, youre right-- most drop dead from a few months to [what is appearing to be] a few years later.
"died suddenly" isnt trending for no reason.
Please link me the thread,I'll visit it but even so, I haven't dropped dead and its been months and neither do the people I know who got the vaxx in 2020 have dropped dead. And even so, again do you know those peoples health records? Any underlying conditions to which the vaccine would trigger?

polymoog

Superstar
Please link me the thread,I'll visit it but even so, I haven't dropped dead and its been months and neither do the people I know who got the vaxx in 2020 have dropped dead. And even so, again do you know those peoples health records?
take a look. you can see a progression through time.

everyone knows some people who have taken 2 jabs who have experienced nothing other than some minor discomfort following the jab. that does not mean their immune system has not been damaged. as a matter of fact, if you look at the numbers, youll see that most of those admitted to hospital were fully vaccinated, which leads one to believe that the vax has weakened these peoples` immunities.

Any underlying conditions to which the vaccine would trigger?
great question-- had our medical authorities taken the proper time (years) to determine whether this particular mRNA vaccine was safe, we would know.