Would you date an ugly man?

Vixy

Star
I didn't say he was ugly.

I do enjoy the effect he has on the liberally inclined though... *warm/fuzzy*
Yeah I mean I don't normally go for redheads but haaay! :D It's okay by me if people think he's ugly though, everyone have different taste but personally I like his facial features and how he's built. Not so sure about Melania though, I preferred Ivana. She seemed more gittery to, like playful and fun, Melanias a bit stiff imo but I think shes just a bit insecure.

Name a man you think is really handsome? I'm saying this one: 555545529.jpeg

Dark hair, blue eyes, white skin, built plus he's quiet, like a deep thinker. What do you think?

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- unattractive to me personally if she's not white
----------------------------------------

No offence to black women, but my DNA is programmed to only find women of my own white race attractive.
Sure, there are some men around such as Prince Harry who like their crumpet black, but they're only a minority.
New balls please, I'd much rather play a round with her-

Than with her.. :D-

justjess

Superstar
lol probably 9/10 in modesty too :rolleyes:

Majority of men don't even do this, they just don't workout, stay in shape or dress nicely, yet expect to hang around models.
You asked for good looking men, right?

Kung Fu is a good looking man (I will vouch). That doesn’t usually come along with modesty/humility

Can’t have it all

(No offense @Kung Fu :) )

free2018

Star
I read most of this because the thread is light and the world is fucking heavy.
I see women dating "ugly" dudes every day. It used to spur more envy. It does not anymore.
I tend to think about all the shit tests and hoops the guy has to jump through to stay on her "good side"-- whatever that means.
Being "attractive" and broke means you will be most likely be single more often than a rich "ugly" dude.
In the movies, the "fair" maiden could fall for the "broke" Chad or Jamal. In real life, not so much.
Of course, there are exceptions, but many of the exceptions I knew of were poor dudes who pretended they had money.

Maes17

Superstar
I see women dating "ugly" dudes every day. It used to spur more envy. It does not anymore.
I tend to think about all the shit tests and hoops the guy has to jump through to stay on her "good side"-- whatever that means.
Being "attractive" and broke means you will be most likely be single more often than a rich "ugly" dude.
In the movies, the "fair" maiden could fall for the "broke" Chad or Jamal. In real life, not so much.
Of course, there are exceptions, but many of the exceptions I knew of were poor dudes who pretended they had money.
I hear you.
I’m married. But I can never bring myself to jump through loop holes etc just to please someone.
My wife and I are 50/50 in favors etc. we realize marriage is a team effort and requires both of our work and dedication.

I’m generally an easy going guy. To the point I come off as naive. I believe in respect that’s why.

Now people taking advantage of people. That’s something I don’t agree with.

free2018

Star
I hear you.
I’m married. But I can never bring myself to jump through loop holes etc just to please someone.
My wife and I are 50/50 in favors etc. we realize marriage is a team effort and requires both of our work and dedication.

I’m generally an easy going guy. To the point I come off as naive. I believe in respect that’s why.

Now people taking advantage of people. That’s something I don’t agree with.
That sounds healthy.
I have avoided some good relationships and ended some bad ones quickly.
It's more of a challenge over a certain age.
We will see what happens.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ideally it would be someone who has taken care of themselves, has good hygiene, and is in good health. But I'm not really in the dating market and honestly, if I were to be single again I don't think I want to date. There is no such thing as "Mr/Ms Right" and obviously we have a lot of people settling for "Mr/Ms Right NOW" and I'm kinda in a place in my life where I have too many responsibilities to even entertain the thought of dating.

rainerann

Star
the only preference I have really ever had is age. I would not go out with someone who was a lot older than me. That has always seemed creepy.

Although, I have never been in the habit of calling someone ugly either. So it’s possible that I have already been out with someone that would be considered unattractive to someone else.

Tidal

Star
Speaking of dating, I was once stood up by the Egyptian goddess Sekhmet.
What happened was that a a witchy type in a chatroom said she was invoking Sekhmet to come and get me, so I put the kettle on but she never turned up, hey guys, don't you just hate getting stood up by goddesses!
Mind you after seeing her pic I wouldn't have known whether to tickle her chin or offer her a saucer of milk..

Cintra

Star
Speaking of dating, I was once stood up by the Egyptian goddess Sekhmet.
What happened was that a a witchy type in a chatroom said she was invoking Sekhmet to come and get me, so I put the kettle on but she never turned up, hey guys, don't you just hate getting stood up by goddesses!
Mind you after seeing her pic I wouldn't have known whether to tickle her chin or offer her a saucer of milk..

Wait till she rolls on her back, then rub her belly and give her a saucer of milk.

Well in, until she coughs up a fur ball.

Tidal

Star
Still on the dating theme, I once dated a young woman named Barbara for about a month but she was very oldfashioned and there was no spark between us because she always wore boring oldfashioned clothes, so I bought her a pair of stylish high heels to spice her up a bit but she refused pointblank to wear them so I ditched her.
Pity because I was planning to buy her a Wonder Woman outfit next..

Kung Fu

Superstar
Still on the dating theme, I once dated a young woman named Barbara for about a month but she was very oldfashioned and there was no spark between us because she always wore boring oldfashioned clothes, so I bought her a pair of stylish high heels to spice her up a bit but she refused pointblank to wear them so I ditched her.
Pity because I was planning to buy her a Wonder Woman outfit next..
Dressing old fashioned usually means dressing modestly, which, if you're a Christian should be a good thing.

morita

Veteran
But I'm not really in the dating market and honestly, if I were to be single again I don't think I want to date. There is no such thing as "Mr/Ms Right" and obviously we have a lot of people settling for "Mr/Ms Right NOW" and I'm kinda in a place in my life where I have too many responsibilities to even entertain the thought of dating.
I agree that a lot of people settle. That's partly why some people react negatively to me saying I wouldn't date schlubby dudes, people are used to low standards.
Btw if you don't like dating you can still look amongst friends or acquaintances, you don't need to go on formal dates to get to know someone better. :)

Vixy

Star

I dont know..I have a friend whos really goodlooking but socially inept, hes single. I have a rich friend but really ugly, hes single too.