Would you date an ugly man?

Vixy

Star
LMAO I'd date anyone! I don't care about looks at all, I'd friggin date a circle I don't careeeee
it's rare to find anyone who actually likes me bacc thooo
welp whoevers out there fr me im here brooossss
Woman! Get a hold of yourself, damn it. Standards! And if they dont fit --Next!

Not crazy standards but still, standards.

Vixy

Star
Still on the dating theme, I once dated a young woman named Barbara for about a month but she was very oldfashioned and there was no spark between us because she always wore boring oldfashioned clothes, so I bought her a pair of stylish high heels to spice her up a bit but she refused pointblank to wear them so I ditched her.
Pity because I was planning to buy her a Wonder Woman outfit next..
Autistic. Theyre like that. Rigid and dress like old ladies, go to bed by 8 and such. No life in them. Had a friend like that, she was 38 but acted 98. Her parents stayed up later than her..

free2018

Star
I dont know..I have a friend whos really goodlooking but socially inept, hes single. I have a rich friend but really ugly, hes single too.
I don't know. I have met very few guys who have money in my state who are single. I met very few guys with money in Asia who were single.
As for being attractive, it guarantees nothing but stares-- depending on age and weight.
Poverty? A good recipe for being single-- not guaranteed.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- I once dated a young woman named Barbara for about a month but she was very oldfashioned and there was no spark between us because she always wore boring oldfashioned clothes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autistic. Theyre like that. Rigid and dress like old ladies, go to bed by 8 and such. No life in them. Had a friend like that, she was 38 but acted 98. Her parents stayed up later than her..

Yeah, Barbara WAS autistic but i never mentioned that, so full marks to you for having the insight to spot it.. :)

PS- I also suspect many people in internet forums are autistic too, because they're so rigid, close-minded and inflexible, that's why they throw tantrums if we question their beliefs and stuff.

ishigo

Established
I think everyone can find their perfect match, even if they're ugly or a bad person. I've seen grown ass men going through life throwing temper tantrums when things don't go their way or gaslight, have no self-awareness and get away with it because they were conventionally atractive. But me personally I can't be around someone who's a pain in the ass, no matter how good looking they are.

But if you want to date someone attractive you better look the part.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Admit it everybody, we're all dying to know what each other looks like, so here are a few stunning pics of me, the top two are the most recent and the rest go back at intervals over the years..:D

Maes17

Superstar
I think everyone can find their perfect match, even if they're ugly or a bad person. I've seen grown ass men going through life throwing temper tantrums when things don't go their way or gaslight, have no self-awareness and get away with it because they were conventionally atractive. But me personally I can't be around someone who's a pain in the ass, no matter how good looking they are.

But if you want to date someone attractive you better look the part.
Grown ass people who act like kids in general.
I was very picky in who I dated. Thank God my wife has similar view points to me. We hate the immaturity and stuff we see some couples go through.

We do a lot of stuff together but we also allow that time for personal stuff.

When we had our son.
Our priorities were set on creating a healthy atmosphere for him. And we also have baby #2 on the way

:cool:

free2018

Star
Grown ass people who act like kids in general.
I was very picky in who I dated. Thank God my wife has similar view points to me. We hate the immaturity and stuff we see some couples go through.

We do a lot of stuff together but we also allow that time for personal stuff.

When we had our son.
Our priorities were set on creating a healthy atmosphere for him. And we also have baby #2 on the way

:cool:
Good for you, aye.

Vixy

Star
I don't have any! I like anyone and everyone! If I like a person for who they are then I don't care for what they look like! tee hee xD and if they buy me starbucks all the time then goals <3 #married
Hmm..Well, you'll have a ton of men to choose from. :p

Maes17

Superstar
Right, there was an exhibitionist couple in my street who used to make love in their bedroom at night with the curtains open and the lights on in full view of the street.
I couldn't bear to watch, and anyway my binoculars kept steaming up.
You dog lol

Maes17

Superstar
I don't have any! I like anyone and everyone! If I like a person for who they are then I don't care for what they look like! tee hee xD and if they buy me starbucks all the time then goals <3 #married
Well. Just take care of yourself when you do get in a relationship.

AlcyoneSong

Established
I agree that a lot of people settle. That's partly why some people react negatively to me saying I wouldn't date schlubby dudes, people are used to low standards.
Btw if you don't like dating you can still look amongst friends or acquaintances, you don't need to go on formal dates to get to know someone better. :)
Nah I don’t want to deal with it. I have way too many responsibilities with my family and job. The thought of even starting over is like not even on my radar.