Would You Date An Atheist?

Tatilina

Star
If I were single, I would get fucked by one, like one night stand or something, but that's about it. Take a shower and get the hell out. No marriage, but an fwb sure.

TMT

Star
If I were single, I would get fucked by one, like one night stand or something, but that's about it. Take a shower and get the hell out. No marriage, but an fwb sure.
lol, you know I think I like you T

Kung Fu

Superstar
LOL! You're every millennials dream female.

mecca

Superstar
I don't think it was a joke. You seem like you would take her last name and on the weekends possibly paint your toe nails together and then a few years down the line she would divorce you only to monkey branch to the next best available man or am I wrong?
What does taking someone's last name have to do with femininity? It's a societal thing.

mecca

Superstar
If it's casual dating it would probably work but a serious relationship leading to marriage? No way!
Never say never. Also it may work for some people. Really nothings impossible, and this definitely isn't.

Last edited:
nah
i don't think the words ad hominem would make my dick hard.
and that's all id fucking hear.

TMHservant

Rookie
Nah, too much of a hassle. Not to mention, in the judgement day there is a chance that my partner will drag me to Hell with her because I was too much of a sissy to talk about believing in God.

Etagloc

Superstar
still an interesting issue and still something I refuse to do!

I actually think it goes against both Christianity and Islam