Would You Buy A Alexa Or Not?

kittybratxx

Established
Recent news articles and video's online stating that the machine is infact connected with the cia.. and it's known that jeff bezo's the creator of amazon is infact linked with the cia! So The device is probably recording your every word more advanced than any other technological equipment, as it carries all your personal data address, mobile number, bank details, your shopping lists, appointments, likes dislikes basically all your information is stored onto it. I personally will not be buying one my family have done, Just wondering what others views are on this. Would you buy one if so why? if not why?

Nicole

Rookie
No. I don't think I have a reason to buy it. Looks confusing to use and I could probably do the same with a computer or cell phone. I did have a Fire tablet though recently, I broke it. :(

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I bought a fire stick which comes with Alexa. I don't use it. I disabled it, but I realized because I live alone, if someone were to spy on me, they wouldn't get much because I don't speak much verbally. They would get background noise like TV, Music, me singing Karaoke, but no actual vital information.

Carolyn

Star
Id want one tbh but just cause am such a gadget freak lol but its likely Id use it a few weeks then get bored of it and end up covered in dust in a box` somewhere. it was my bd the other week and my daughter got me a mini usb hoover and a pair of mop slippers lol love both of them
especially with me being a bit ocd, need a new laptopsoon though, spilled ginger beer over my laptop and having to use onscreen keyboard lol it was already taped together cause of the hinge broke lol got a new charging port and it was wrong connector so i chopped the bit off the old one and wired it onto the newone, worked a treat lol till i spilled ginger beer over it

now my zxcm and shift dont work lmao